Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

icarus
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by icarus »

I too am having issues getting the upgrade for Seattle Airports v.1.1. I am getting no support from vendor to get the upgrade. I have contacted PCAviator all week to send me the code to get the update and they do not respond. Is there any way to resolve this problem from this end? I have the receipt of my 1.0 purchase from PCAviator.
marknie
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by marknie »

I made a mistake, I confuse my airports with Seattle X. I bought Seattle Airports X at Just Flight. They are still posting ver 1.05. How can I get Ver 1.1?? Thanks
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

icarus
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by icarus »

Sorry to hear you can do nothing about terrible service with one of your vendors. Perhaps you should choose them more wisely in future. I am very unhappy that this product update has gone so badly.
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Stanislaw,

A while ago you had a "discussion" with a person who wanted to edit your KSEA, and wouldn't take no for an answer. Here is a thread from AIG:

http://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index ... icseen#new

It looks very much like the same guy. Just for your information.

Jorgen
shasta62
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shasta62 »

Hello,

I have both sceneries, Seattle AirportsX 1.1 and Seattle CityX. When I take-off from KSEA and fly to KBFI a large patch of Autogen at the north east corner of KBFI is gone. It is there when I start P3D from KBFI. I tested all KBFI files and found ot, if I de-aktivate the five KBFI_GND bgl files and the KBFI_TWYLHT.bgl file then everything is OK with the autogen, but KBFI isn´t fully nice. Therefore I assume there is soemthing in these six files that supresses autogen at the KBFI north east corner when taking off from KSEA. Could you have a look at these files? As said - the autogen is there when I choose KBFI as starting point in P3Dv4.

Thank you
Christian
ChuckOman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ChuckOman »

Nice to have Seattle Airports X v1.1 airport diagrams installed in start menu that show static aircraft parking positions and availability at KBFI, KRNT, KPAE and S50.
Does one also exist for the new KSEA ?
Sure would be nice to have.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi to all.
Deltaair12 wrote: Friday 04 May 2018, 09:15 EXCEPT for the Singature Flight Support
As far as I know all buildings and other structures are modelled in that area so there is no problem with using it for the corporate/GA flying. Sure, we did not placed too many details there simply because of the percentage (only ~10% is air-taxi and only 1% is GA). We will look into the gate assignment though as soon as we have any detailed charts for that area.
somiller wrote: Thursday 03 May 2018, 01:03 I would've waited and paid 35 Euros, instead of 37 Euros
You may always ask for a refund and buy a product again.
almostatys wrote: Friday 04 May 2018, 21:01 I fogrgot backup Seattle-Tacoma Intl KSEA_ARP.bgl and Snohomish Co KPAE_ARP.bgl
I believe evething is now installed automatically.
Viking01 wrote: Saturday 05 May 2018, 11:22 Please advise how I can uninstall the scenery completely.
If this is P3D, go to MyDocuments\P3Dv4 Add-ons and remove Seattle X.
Anatolski wrote: Saturday 05 May 2018, 15:05 How to get rid of polish language if I start my profil...
The defualt should be English, we will look into this. Thanks for the report.
icarus wrote: Saturday 05 May 2018, 18:08 I have contacted PCAviator all week to send me the code to get the update and they do not respond.
In this case you simply need to wait - it may take a month for some vendors to publish a product but eventually all are published.
marknie wrote: Saturday 05 May 2018, 21:42 How can I get Ver 1.1?? Thanks
Please contact JustFlight.
icarus wrote: Sunday 06 May 2018, 13:42 Sorry to hear you can do nothing about terrible service with one of your vendors. Perhaps you should choose them more wisely in future. I am very unhappy that this product update has gone so badly.
If the company you bought our software from is proceeding not according to the agreement, you may proceed with legal actions against that company if you wish. All I can say is that all our vendors we are currently cooperating with are reliable companies and good sellers. I agree that sometimes some of them are slow but you always have a choise not to buy from that vendor again. We do not have any influence on how they sell our or anyone elses products.
Jorgen wrote: Monday 07 May 2018, 06:05 A while ago you had a "discussion" with a person who wanted to edit your KSEA, and wouldn't take no for an answer. http://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index ... icseen#new
Thanks, will look into this.
shasta62 wrote: Monday 07 May 2018, 15:38 the autogen is there when I choose KBFI as starting point in P3Dv4.
This may be related to how that autogen is handeled by the sim. As you see it when loading at KBFI it means, that there is actually nothing wrong with the files. Anyway, we will further investigate this issue.
ChuckOman wrote: Monday 07 May 2018, 20:15 Does one also exist for the new KSEA ?
Hi. Yes, we will consider making one.
icarus
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by icarus »

"In this case you simply need to wait - it may take a month for some vendors to publish a product but eventually all are published. "

Its is published already at vendor and available for purchase at full price and the discount is being offered with a discount code that they send out by newsletter. I have not received my discount code via newsletter and after contacting vendor for over over a week.....nothing.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Got it.
I am sure they will reply as soon as they can.
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

v1.1. Clean install. All airports have elevation issues.
Reinstalled it several times. Same story. Removed these files as someone suggested, still no luck.
0_cvx_PNW_KPAE_lake_excludes.BGL
cvx_FTX_PNW_water_US_N47-48_summer.BGL
Vector elevation fixer didn’t help.
What a frustration.

As for Polish language in forum. With google translate help I was able to figure out. In profile settings there is an option Spoken language. Need to change to English. I did that and forum revert to English. However not for a long. When I sign in again I found it back in Polish.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

speedbird144 wrote: Tuesday 08 May 2018, 13:57 In profile settings there is an option Spoken language. Need to change to English. I did that and forum revert to English. However not for a long. When I sign in again I found it back in Polish.
Chekced - the default language is British English and log-in/log-out does not influence that selection. Maybe there is a Cookies problem on your side?
speedbird144 wrote: Tuesday 08 May 2018, 13:57 All airports have elevation issues.
With a 5-word description I am not able to help you. I need to know:
1. which sim do you use
2. do you have the City package installed
3. do you have T2G's KSEA installed
4. Which global/NA products by ORBX do you have installed
5. Other airport/mesh products for that area?
6. What do you mean by "issues"? Please provide some screenshots.
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

No previous KSEA but the default
No Taxi2Gate
All ORBX (Vector, Global, North America, NORCA, Alaska)
For some reason all airports in this package are not shown in ORBX Vector list so I can exclude them. I ran the configurator, no changes. Then I checked the excluded list of the airport and SEA, BFI, RNT and PAE are not there, those airports are not in the normal list either, which is not normal. I am trying to sort this out with ORBX.
What I meant by 'isses' is the Elevation issue.
Thanks
Sławomir
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Sławomir »

Witam,
Zainstalowałem wersję 1.1. Problem występuje w FSX tj. na wszystkich pasach w KSEA samolot stoi otoczony górami z pobocza (tunel bez dachu). Znaki dróg dojazdowych są na ich wierzchołkach.
W P3Dv4 wszystko jest OK.
Pozdrawiam
Sławek
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
A czy w FSX zainstalowany jest jakiś inny dodatek którego nie ma w P3D? Proszę również upewnić się, że w FSX sceneria jest na samej górze listy.