Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

jhz94
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Joakim

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by jhz94 »

Hello,
I have browsed through this thread and googled it as well but have not heard about anyone with this issue.
The CVX_KSEA.bgl file seem to exclude the roads around KSEA in my P3D 4.5 installation.
For the area around Renton, I solved the same issue by inactivating CVX_KRNT_Exclude_Vector.bgl and I have not seen this around KBFI or KPAE.
When I tried to inactivate the file manually, I ended up with elevation issues and the default runways showing up.

Seattle X is on the top of my scenery library and I have Orbx PNW and Orbx Vector below it in order.

Do you have any ideas of what I can try to get the roads back?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The product has been updated to v1.4 featuring:
- P3Dv5 compatibility
- minor fixes
- KPAE mesh fixes
Anatolski
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anatolski »

Hi, not possible to get an answer to my question!?
echobase83
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Simon

Post by echobase83 »

My version number in SimMarket is still listed as v1.3 - is this correct, as the recent post suggests it should be v1.4?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 21 Apr 2020, 13:59 Working on it. Something got messed up at the store.

You will get a notification as soon as it is available.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

jhz94 wrote: Monday 20 Apr 2020, 17:12 The CVX_KSEA.bgl file seem to exclude the roads around KSEA in my P3D 4.5 installation.
Hi this file shouldn't be deactivated indeed. Which roads are being excluded around KSEA? At the moment I can only assume that it may be something relating to the co with our city package but I need to get some more details.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Anatolski wrote: Tuesday 21 Apr 2020, 19:11 Hi, not possible to get an answer to my question!?
Sorry - we probably miss your post, even if it's rather long. It was unintentional. Honestly speaking I have no idea what is causing the problem in your sim - I need to talk to my colleagues. By the way - have you done any changes in your Prepar3D.cfg file?

And the second question - please try to deactivate all .agn files from the texture folder of Seattle Airports X. Can you post the screenshot before and after?
hodge001
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by hodge001 »

Hi

Is v1.4 a free update to the v1.3 Seattle Airports, I ask as although I got an E-Mail from SimMarket stating that there was a v1.4 update for Seattle Airports and that to get it all I had to do was and I quote "To download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product" but my account shows only v1.3 as downloadable and on the only product page for Seattle Airports it offers a paid update for the P3D v5 Seattle Airports, so if you could clarify what the status of this update is I would be grateful, and thank you for the new EPKK KRAKÓW X V3 as I picked that one up while I was trying to figure out what was what with the V1.4 Seattle Airports update

Jim Hodkinson
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi Jim, it's a free update. Something got messed up at the store and now we are doing our best to straighten out the things. You should be able to download the new updated version from your account - you do not need to buy any upgrade if you had 1.3. version.
hodge001
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by hodge001 »

Hi Martin

I thought it could be something along those lines, hey these things happen and at least I didn’t waste the visit picking up the new EPKK.

Thank you for the reply it really is appreciated.

Take care and stay safe.

Jim Hodkinson
jhz94
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Joakim

Post by jhz94 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 22 Apr 2020, 06:29 Hi this file shouldn't be deactivated indeed. Which roads are being excluded around KSEA? At the moment I can only assume that it may be something relating to the co with our city package but I need to get some more details.
Hello Martin,
Please see the attached screenshots and the manual mapping of the missing road.
Do you have exclusions in addition to the landclass and flatten in the cvx bgl?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
udidwht
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: udidwht

Post by udidwht »

Would it be recommended to uninstall the previous version prior to 1.4? I'm running P3Dv3.4.22.19868 and Orbx Global Base Pack, Global Buildings HD, REX Worldwide Airports, REX Tex Direct 4 w/Soft Clouds along with numerous add on airports
Rick66
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Rick

Post by Rick66 »

Thanks to the Team for the new P3dv5 installer, I downloaded the 1.4 installer today from Simmarket, I have ORBX PNW installed and SeattleX is at the top of my scenery order, i`ve noticed several autogen/ORBX buildings showing up at KBFI and also KPAE. the scenery is awesome running at 30fps, i`ve never had such great frames in P3d 4.5 :lol:

KBFI

KPAE

Thank you Rick
Rick66
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Rick

Post by Rick66 »

2nd airport was KRNT not KPAE as i posted.. Sorry bout that.

Rick
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please make sure our product is on top of ORBX so that exclude zones would work.
The issue may also be related to the misplaced ORBX autogen - there should be no autogen at the airport, they should remove it.