Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Manuel

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by MANUONE64 »

Sorry, I got a letter, it's KPAE.
I'm trying to insert a photograph but I can not find a way to do it.
The version of the download is 1.2
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

Good afternoon,
I installed as I said first Seattle city and then airports and I still have the same problem.

I will try to pass images of the airport

Greetings

Manuel Sales.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

MANUONE64 wrote: Thursday 21 Jun 2018, 12:54 I'm trying to insert a photograph but I can not find a way to do it
Very good tutorial on how to do this: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Posting_a_scr ... _the_forum . You can simply search Google for "How to post screenshot on forum".
Please attach some images, it would make the troubleshooting much easier.
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

ImageImageImage
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

It only happens to me in KPAE, the others like the city look perfect
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

This is what you see when I only install Seattle City
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please go to FS main folder\Scenery\World\Scenery and look for a file which has "KPAE" in its name. If it is there, please try removing it.
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

The only file that contains KPAE is:
Snohomish Co KPAE_ARP.BGL
Is this the one that I have to eliminate?
MANUONE64
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANUONE64 »

With the elimination of the file, the entire airport is visible, except for the outside area
aviation_nerd
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Christopher

Post by aviation_nerd »

I just purchased the Drzewiecki design Seattle airports X off of simmarket, and already am having some minor problems. Mainly with the installation. I've tried multiple times trying to get it working and no luck. I run the installer as admin and go through the prompts. However, the product does not seem to install into the sim for whatever reason. When Opening the sim after installing a new scenery i'm usually asked before startup if I want the product enabled however, this time I don't even get that prompt. I don't know if i'm missing a step, but I would like to get this resolved and fixed so I am able to check out the boeing field scenery which is one airport i've been wanting for a while.
Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Which sim are you installing the product to?
Please post a screenshot of the screen shown just before the install (it includes install paths).
Vaillant
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Jeremy

Post by Vaillant »

Hello,

I just came home yesterday, from a trip to Seattle area so I purchased the city and the airports pack. It looks fantastic but I'm having some issues with my taxi2gate ksea. The airport seems fine but I have black shadows for buildings that are not there even though I deselected all the KSEA in the DD install.

It is stated that DD sceneries are compatible with T2G KSEA so what can I do to have my proper sceneries all working together? Also, my DD installers are 1.2.

Thanks
Jeremy
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Jeremy.
It is the same thing described here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 135#p14135 .
Yes, both sceneries are compatible in terms that you can use both without any issues, by T2G have chosen not to include many objects around the airport which we did and have prepared shadows for. As sais abobe, there was no practical was for including an individual texture set for each combination. BTW, did you try our own KSEA? You might like it too and if you don't you can simply revert to the previous version easily.
aniiran
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by aniiran »

Is there anyway to get the default FSX downtown buildings back? I don't want to pay an additional 20 dollars for the downtown buildings. My system has a hard time running your products and would I like the default FSX downtown buildings. Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

aniiran wrote: Tuesday 03 Jul 2018, 04:32 Is there anyway to get the default FSX downtown buildings back?
Even if so this will lower the performance significantly.
aniiran wrote: Tuesday 03 Jul 2018, 04:32 I don't want to pay an additional 20 dollars for the downtown buildings.
If you refer to our Seattle City X product then it includes much more than just downtown buildings:
> Seattle, WA scenery with over 2000 custom-made buildings including whole downtown area in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, harbours and marinas, heliports and seaplane bases (W55 and S60), trains, trams, containers, ships, boats and other objects, all with night textures.
> Large scenery area (Federal Way - Everett - Redmond) with summer, winter and night textures, custom mesh, custom car traffic and a detailed autogen.
> Mount Rainier is included with an optional 2m mesh.
> Highly detailed Space Needle tower with Avatar Mode compatible interior
> Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided
The list of features it much larger than "just" buildings, f/e a huge photoreal area. https://youtu.be/1KkoiEBTy0k?t=6m18s
aniiran wrote: Tuesday 03 Jul 2018, 04:32 My system has a hard time running your products and would I like the default FSX downtown buildings.
Which products? What system? Which sim? Please note, that default buildings perform worse than when our product is installed. Our Seattle package provides a higher performance than the default scenery, at least this is what our customers are reporting.