Regards,
Steven Miller
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Reported to the store and uploading the installer again. Sounds like an upload failure (again).

Unfortunately as soon as a file is uploaded to the store I am unable to check its condition and the store team is unable to check integrity of files. Sorry for that, but I am afraid I have no options to prevent these things from happening in the future, although I will try to talk to the store and find a solution.

The newly uploaded file should be available in a matter of hours.
napster567
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by napster567 »

Now installation successfull ;) Thank you for quick action ;)
napster567
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by napster567 »

Hey, installation worked fine... now i have no Buildings in the scenery...runway and Taxyway is there but no buildings!
I had also no registration process where i could get my Serial in...has it samething to do with that?
Can I start the Registration process manually?
napster567
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by napster567 »

I also have no double scenery CFG entry and elevation with ORBX is OK...
Anxarces
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anxarces »

I just installed version 1.2. Now the elevation problems with UT USA are back again. I had to disable the scenery library entry "ut exclusions for default scenery" to solve the issue in KPAE (I did not check the other airports yet). With the previous version 1.1 the incompatibility with Ultimate Terrain USA was solved. But as I understand, people without UT USA had issues. Perhaps it might be a solution to add an option to the installer to select if UT USA is installed or not to solve the issue for both customer types.

Regards,
Uli
napster567
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by napster567 »

Does P3d ask you for registration after the installation? Where do I have to put the serial key in??
Also reinstallation solved no Problem with elevation and my buildings are still away....

Please give me a solution for this...
Tamba765
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tamba765 »

I tried uninstalling Seattle City, and Seattle Airports before trying Seattle Airports V1.2. I'm still getting the compression error message. It simply doesn't work correctly. I'm using PsDv4 and ORBX products. As an end user,
I shouldn't have to be deleting and adding files to my simulator to make this work. The program should be repaired, so it works correctly with a normal installation. Thanks.
Pete Locascio
jppilot
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jppilot »

Hello,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

I’m having trouble with Seattle Airports which I purchased from PC Aviator. When I purchased version 1 it stated that I would receive a discounted coupon to purchase version 1.1. I have yet to receive this coupon.
I’ve sent 6 emails/messages over the last few weeks to them and they haven’t even replied. Is there any assistance you can provide for me please, as I’m getting nowhere with PC Aviator.

Kind regards,

JP
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

jppilot wrote: Monday 21 May 2018, 17:08 PC Aviator. When I purchased version 1 it stated that I would receive a discounted coupon to purchase version 1.1. I have yet to receive this coupon.
Regarding PC Aviator: please make sure you are contacting info@pcaviator.com for support. Any other e-mail won't work.
Tamba765 wrote: Monday 21 May 2018, 16:41 I tried uninstalling Seattle City, and Seattle Airports before trying Seattle Airports V1.2. I'm still getting the compression error message. (...) As an end user, I shouldn't have to be deleting and adding files to my simulator to make this work.
You do not need to uninstall anything, you need to download the newest installer from the store and install it. I have no idea why are you deleting and adding files. To make the update work you simply run the installer, select options you want and thats it.
napster567 wrote: Monday 21 May 2018, 13:19 oes P3d ask you for registration after the installation?
Negative, no registration. If you see no buildings, remove all entries from the Scenery Library named Seattle X that you can remove (P3Dv4 only). The product is added via add-on.xml and whatever you have added to the Scenery Library it makes the buildings invisible.
macbrowndog
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by macbrowndog »

Since installing the new version I have (some) floating building at the end of the runway at KRNT, other airports look fine

Thanks
Andrew
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Nothing was changed regarding neither KRNT nor autogen in this update.
jppilot
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jppilot »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 22 May 2018, 03:31
jppilot wrote: Monday 21 May 2018, 17:08 PC Aviator. When I purchased version 1 it stated that I would receive a discounted coupon to purchase version 1.1. I have yet to receive this coupon.
Regarding PC Aviator: please make sure you are contacting info@pcaviator.com for support. Any other e-mail won't work.
ou can remove (P3Dv4 only). The product is added via add-on.xml and whatever you have added to the Scenery Library it makes the buildings invisible.
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

That is the email I have tried. I've also tried orders@pcaviator.com and the online ticket system. I've just sent my 7th email but I don't think I am going to get a reply.

I also purchased in the same order Tallinn, Seattle City X, Miami City X, Washington DC X and Warsaw City X. It's a bit concerning because if there is another update in the future, will I also get no response from PC aviator.

If you can provide me with any assistance I would be very grateful.

JP
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, with each my e-mail they reply within 10 minutes that everything is fine and they are processing all customer requests... I'll try to sort this out with the vendor but something seems to be strange here.

Are you from US? You may try calling them: 843-602-8720
napster567
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by napster567 »

I solved my problems with the bulidings wich were away...

I had the Scenery Complexity set to " Sparse" in my Graphic settings to safe performance. On all other airports for example Aerosoft oder T2G its no Problem.
For the Scenery Seattle X it must be set to " normal " as minimum. Now the Buildings are there and i can enjoy the wonderful scenery ;)

So for allo Costumers with "no Buildings" Problems....Check your graphic Settings ;)