Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.

Roger that. Please make sure if the following file:
Renton Mun KRNT_ARP.bgl
...is located in this directory:
FS\Scenery\World\Scenery

Additionally please let me know if you have only the Airports package or both and what is the exact size and the modification date of the CVX_KPAE_Vect.BGL file located in FS\Addon Scenery\Seattle X\Scenery folder. Do you use P3Dv4?
Adamcox
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Adamcox »

Mam szybkie pytanie, ile miejsca na dysku zajmują Seattle Airports X? Mam kurcze mało miejsca i nie bardzo wiem czy mogę z nich korzystać gdybym je zainstalował na innej partycji. Symulator P3d V4
Holden Riley
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Holden Riley »

I do use P3D V4.

Renton Mun KRNT_ARP.bgl is in the correct directory.

CVX_KPAE_Vect.BGL is 18KB and was modified on December 3rd, 2017.

I am using both the Airports and City package.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Adamcox wrote:ile miejsca na dysku zajmują Seattle Airports X
Chyba około 6GB - najwięcej zajmuje fototekstura całego obszaru o rozdzielczości pół metra.
Holden Riley wrote:I am using both the Airports and City package.
Did it happen only for the first time running the scenery or does it happen all the time? During the first launch such things can indeed happen.
Holden Riley
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Holden Riley »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Did it happen only for the first time running the scenery or does it happen all the time? During the first launch such things can indeed happen.
It occurs each time. First load and each load afterwards.
Adamcox
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Adamcox »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
Adamcox wrote:ile miejsca na dysku zajmują Seattle Airports X
Chyba około 6GB - najwięcej zajmuje fototekstura całego obszaru o rozdzielczości pół metra.
Czy jest możliwość aby nie korzystać z tej fototekstury? Kupiłem i jestem zadowolony z lotnisk :) ale wolałbym bez fototekstury bo używam ORBX i trochę widać rożnice. Jeśli tak to jakie to są pliki?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Adamcox wrote:Jeśli tak to jakie to są pliki?
Największe BGLe :wink:
Holden Riley wrote:It occurs each time.
Okay. Do you have FTX Global Vector installed? If so, ensure that Airport Elevation Correction is desabled of all airports in the package. Also please check for multiple AFCAD issue (there might be an older scenery installed somewhere).
Holden Riley
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Holden Riley »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Okay. Do you have FTX Global Vector installed? If so, ensure that Airport Elevation Correction is desabled of all airports in the package. Also please check for multiple AFCAD issue (there might be an older scenery installed somewhere).
I don’t have FTX Vector, only FTX Global. I do own ORBX PNW, but it is not installed. And as far as I know I’ve never had another RNT scenery.
rpmcb
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Texture Issue Underneath Aircraft

Post by rpmcb »

I'm having an interesting issue with incorrect seasonal textures showing up under my aircraft as I fly around. The issue actually follows the airplane along the ground and in flight. As you can see in the screenshots, it's flipping from winter (the current set season in P3D scenario) to summer. The issue is less pronounced in summer, but the texture switching is still apparent, as seen in the screenshots attached. I have:

- Orbx Global, Vector, OpenLC NA, Orbx PNW
- Taxi2Gate SEA
- Seattle City X
- Seattle Airports X

The issue only occurs on or very near SEA airport grounds (presumably the area covered by Taxi2Gate?). It is not an issue at any other airport or area in the Seattle area.

Taxi2Gate SEA isn't installed as a P3D v4 external addon, so I can't move it higher than Seattle X in the Scenery Library. But otherwise the order is as recommended, Seattle X up top.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/S9rag
Laurens Waasdor
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by Laurens Waasdor »

Hello i have a problem with te sodejetways at KPAE is doesnt find it
kui5566
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

KPAE TERRAIN ISSUE

Post by kui5566 »

Hi,

i not sure why the terrain is not flat especially on the runway. the land look like hole around. some land are up and down. this is KPAE airport.

if you can help to solve this problem.

thanks
jack
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Texture Issue Underneath Aircraft

Post by DD Stanislaw »

rpmcb wrote:The issue actually follows the airplane along the ground and in flight.
Hi. Actually this should have been corrected automatically during install. Which sim do you use? As a quick fix you can rename all KSEA0*.bgl files to KSEA0*.off . The files are located in FS\SimMarket\KSEA-T2G FSX\data\KSEA-TERRAIN\Scenery . BTW, what is your ground texture resolution setting?
kui5566 wrote:terrain is not flat especially on the runway. the land look like hole around. some land are up and down. this is KPAE airport
Hi. Please double-check that ORBX elevation correction is disabled for all included airports.
Laurens Waasdor wrote:sodejetways at KPAE is doesnt find it
Hi. They do not work or they do not display at all? Is sode correctly registered in the sim you use? There should be a SODE menu on the upper menu of the sim.
kui5566
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Texture Issue Underneath Aircraft

Post by kui5566 »

kui5566 wrote:terrain is not flat especially on the runway. the land look like hole around. some land are up and down. this is KPAE airport
Hi. Please double-check that ORBX elevation correction is disabled for all included airports.

Hi, yes i did disable all ORBX evelvation correction but still same problem.

also, the ai aircraft is flickering as well.
jack
gavanorio
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by gavanorio »

Same elevation problems in Renton here. ORBX Elevation is disabled for all airport and i have the Renton file inside Scenery/World/Scenery.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ok, please try placing this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l04pgwvd3tvzh ... r.BGL?dl=1 into Addon Scenery\Seattle X\Scenery .