Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

THibben
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Seattle Airports

Post by THibben »

Stanislaw,

Yes I do have team viewer.

I sent another message with as much detail as I could get, I don't understand why you didn't get it.

Tom, Somehow the following message got saved in the Seattle file.

Stanislaw,

I load FSX, go to install scenery, select Airports Scenery, click on it and It shows the size of the file, I then click to install and that is as far as it goes. The install line stays blank and a note comes up that no file is present.

I hope I am making sense. Thanks for your help.

Tom
regulate
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Static Aircraft Shadows

Post by regulate »

I installed Seattle Airports X and unchecked the box to turn off for the statics at all the airports. How do I get rid of the aircraft shadows on the tarmac? The statics are removed, but the shadows are not. Thanks
THibben
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Seattle Airports

Post by THibben »

Stanislaw,

Please don't ask me how but a miracle happened and Seattle Airports loaded. A quick look around and it looks great.

I am going flying.

Tom
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Static Aircraft Shadows

Post by DD Stanislaw »

regulate wrote:How do I get rid of the aircraft shadows on the tarmac?
I guess this is simply dirt, not shadows in case you are talking abouf KBFI or S50 :wink:
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Hi Stanislaw, me again. I purchased Seattle airports and they are great. Only problem is without Seattle CityX activated both KBFI and KRNT are intermixed with ORBX Base & OpenLC. Seattle Airports are at the top of the scenery library. I do not have ORBX Vector so there is no elevation tool.

Suggestion?
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

Wise87 wrote:some of the static aircraft wheels sit below the ground
This is related to a mesh conflict. Please make sure that no dublicated AFD are installed (older sceneries, MyTraffic etc) and the Airport Elevation Correction is desabled for this airport in ORBX settings.
KRNT or KPAE is not listed under "AEC is Enabled for" so I can't disable them and it won't let me manually add them to the disabled list.
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Just curious if anyone has figured out the available parking spots at the airports. It would be nice to have a cheat sheet as to where they are vs the sim parking spots. Until then...there is SLEW.

Disregard. When all else fails read the instructions and charts.

[ Added: Wed Dec 13, 2017 04:08 ]
Does Seattle Airports have it's own AI traffic? I disabled KBFI in MyTraffic and I am still seeing cargo planes at KBFI. A DHL plane was overlapped over a static plane.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

kenthom wrote:Disregard. When all else fails read the instructions and charts.
A perfect RTFM case. :twisted:
kenthom wrote:I am still seeing cargo planes at KBFI. A DHL plane was overlapped over a static plane.
Negative, we do not have DHL models at all...
Wise87 wrote:KRNT or KPAE is not listed under "AEC is Enabled for" so I can't disable them and it won't let me manually add them to the disabled list.
Indeed, they do not seem to have whose in the database. Please provide us a screenshot of how that bug looks like in the sim. There might also be another cases of mesh conflict - like a dublicated AFCAD. If you use some AI programs they may also add their own AFD files which must be deactivated (f/e MyTraffic does that).
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Guys, if someone is having this issue:

...this is because you need to unpack (decompress) the ZIP file (or 7z) first and only then run the installer. Running the installer inside the compressed file won't work - the installer will ask to insert Disk #2. This is correct and expected. All 3 files must be unpacked first in order for the EXE to find another two parts of the install package.
Navigator41
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

AI Traffic

Post by Navigator41 »

Hi is there anyway to organize the AI traffic so that I’m not selecting a gate and ending up inside of another plane lol. Just curious to know if there’s a configuration tool or do we just disable AI traffic in the installer. Thanks
Angus Rowlands
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Version v1.05 of this product has been sent to stores.
The update is free. As soon as you get a notification from the store, feel free to download the newest installer.
It is not required to remove the previous version prior to installing the new one.

Changes:
- Seasons changed to better blend into default and ORBX scenery (winter in January only)
- Better GSX compatibility
- Additional mesh enhancement for KRNT
- Static aircraft now fully compatible with any AI traffic (in v1.0 they were overlapping)
- Lower download size (2,4GB instead of 4,5GB)
Navigator41
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Navigator41 »

Well I guess that answers my question lol thanks for the new update :lol:
Angus Rowlands
olympic260
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by olympic260 »

Does KPAE has SODE jetways for the two parking positions at the acceptance center? I have latest SODE and there was no indication for jetways availability while parked in either of the two posistions.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Shift+D
and
Select Stand
D-Man
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by D-Man »

Stanislaw,

Thanks for the 1.05 upgrades to Seattle Airports and Seattle City... did take care of some of the issues I have seen. However I have a two additional issues for your consideration.

1. Harvey Field did come back in 1.05 however details of Crest Field (S36) is still missing.
2. Aircraft Taxi and Landing lights are not being reflected in the Seattle area airports.

Thanks in advance,
D-Man
Seattle WA.