UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP v2

Latest version: v2.1 (2020)

cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

Not sure what you mean, but I have the same scenery. Happy to check if you can explain a bit more.
Vincenzo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tomas

Post by Vincenzo »

cmaesing wrote:Not sure what you mean, but I have the same scenery. Happy to check if you can explain a bit more.
Yes, of cours I can explain. In DD sceneries in X Plane 10.51 I get no DME indication of ILS or VOR. I have this problem in all DD sceneries EPWA / UUEE / UUBB. ILS approaches are ok = LOC + G/S indication works of course, but I see no DME indication. VOR - I see that it´s tuned, but i get also no DME indication. In all other sceneries in X Plane I get DME indication as usual. I also use DD sceneries in FSX / P3D and there is DME indication working without any problems. I don´t think, that it has to do anything with X Plane settings as it works in other payware + free sceneries.
cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

Ok, I did play around a bit, even disabling UUEE one time (to see how it's in the default scenery). But even disabling merely the scenery folder might not result in the correct navaid changes. However, I did test land on 24R, and IAD was correctly returned as the indicator. But DMEs not. All tested in Aerosoft 72-500 ATR.

DMEs did work, however, on UUDD's 113.30 DMD VOR with the Carenado C208B Grand Caravan (once I entered the frequency into the GNS430). The DME was not recognized in the standard radio ... that might have been an error at my end, though.

While I can't spend hours and hours of testing all kinds of scenarios (that's actually my day to day job), I'd say that overall things look a bit strange, esp. when you say that the same DD scenery in other flight sims works. Unfortunately I have deleted my FS9 (where I used to have pretty much all DD sceneries), so I can't test that.

As I mentioned in the Polish Airports Vol. 1 thread, there seem to be some navaids missing altogether in some sceneries (if I check what the scenery returns vs Navigraph): For example 117.9 RT in Moscow scenery (should be at UUBW), 116.1 GZD in Polish Airports Vol. 1 (should be at EPGD). Not sure if you can confirm that you also 1.) would expect to see these, but 2.) can't in the respective DD sceneries.

Hopefully the developers will be able to shed some light on this.
kayamas
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by kayamas »

Добрый вечер!
После установки сцены заметил на заднем плане аэропорта дополнительную полосу в деревьях, как убрать этот баг?
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Bug.1492272956.jpg
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dobryi denj.
Eto ne bug, ona tam po nemnogu stroetsia, tak kak v reale.
Moter
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by Moter »

kayamas wrote:Добрый вечер!
После установки сцены заметил на заднем плане аэропорта дополнительную полосу в деревьях, как убрать этот баг?
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Bug.1492272956.jpg
Деревьев быть не должно, возможно поверх нашего сценария используются дополнительные сценарии OSM или что то подобное.
alexkon2
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Navaid iad in 25R is missing an entry

Post by alexkon2 »

Hello,

I'm a happy owner of DD products for UUEE and Moscow for FXS for a while (on other laptop).

Now I've got a new laptop, to try out XP11, and I've got the same issue as described above by HKterry.

System: Windows 10 Home. Simulator: X-Plane 11 from Steam (installed yesterday), with 3 default global sceneries (Asia, Europe and North America). The Steam folder is NOT under "Program Files" (just for case). No other sceneries or payware installed yet (before DD). Everything was working just fine (I mean X-Plane itself).

Today in the morning I have purchased and downloaded UUEE and Moscow from SimMarket.

1) File "MoscowCityXPWindows.exe" = 1,471,447,588 bytes, version 1.1
2) File "UUEE_Moscow_Sheremetyevo_XP_Windows.exe" = 538,636,756 bytes, version 1.6.

After installing both, I've got an error message:
"Loading navigation data failed: Reading file C:\STEAM_SOFT/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/default data/earth_nav.dat. The navaid IAD in 25R is missing an entry. Report to your navdata provider"

After pressing "Understood", the simulator quits.

After looking into the folder, I can see that the file "earth_nav.dat" had been modified exactly at the same time when I was installing the UUEE addon. All other files in the folder have Modify dates same as X-Plane installation date.

What is the best course of action here?
Thanks
Alex
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
The 1.6 version of our product (with native XP11 support) is not modifying earth_nav.dat file at all. Please check if you use the correct version with XP11 support.
alexkon2
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by alexkon2 »

Hi Stanislaw, thank you very much for the prompt answer!

How can I check if I really have latest versions? maybe by analyzing file size or like that?

I was thinking I had v.1.6, however, when I was installing it, there was a choice between XP10 and XP11 at one of steps of Installation Wizard. Definitely I had selected XP11 in both products.

regards,
Alex
sergvic71
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Dark airport

Post by sergvic71 »

Добрый день
Поставил данный сценарий в XP11
Но в ночное время аэропорт перроны темные. Из-за чего такое ?
Вот так это выглядит
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aen3xpktopyqpgb/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202017-08-16%2000.03.22.png?dl=0
scenery_packs.ini

Code: Select all

I
1000 Version
SCENERY

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP Documents/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EBBR Brussels/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGBB Birmingham/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGKK London-Gatwick/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGPF Glasgow/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGSS London-Stansted/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPG Paris CDG/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LSGG Genf/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LFPG Paris - Charles de Gaulle/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ZZZ DD UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP Terrain/

[ Added: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 ]
т.е. нет ночного освещения аэропорта
В XP10 все норм
Moter
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Re: Dark airport

Post by Moter »

sergvic71 wrote:Добрый день
Поставил данный сценарий в XP11
Но в ночное время аэропорт перроны темные. Из-за чего такое ?
Вот так это выглядит
т.е. нет ночного освещения аэропорта
В XP10 все норм
А hdr в 11 плейне включен?
sovietotaku
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by sovietotaku »

Is it possible to connect the aircraft to apron/gate in xplane 11?
How to do this?
Marvel
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

The navaid IAD in 25R is missing an entry

Post by Marvel »

Good Day Gentlemen ,

Just Purchased the scenery from xplanestore , Facing similar issues today , faced by this gentlemen below whom i have quoted.

Any Help would be very appreciated

Regards

Hello,

I'm a happy owner of DD products for UUEE and Moscow for FXS for a while (on other laptop).

Now I've got a new laptop, to try out XP11, and I've got the same issue as described above by HKterry.

System: Windows 10 Home. Simulator: X-Plane 11 from Steam (installed yesterday), with 3 default global sceneries (Asia, Europe and North America). The Steam folder is NOT under "Program Files" (just for case). No other sceneries or payware installed yet (before DD). Everything was working just fine (I mean X-Plane itself).

Today in the morning I have purchased and downloaded UUEE and Moscow from SimMarket.

1) File "MoscowCityXPWindows.exe" = 1,471,447,588 bytes, version 1.1
2) File "UUEE_Moscow_Sheremetyevo_XP_Windows.exe" = 538,636,756 bytes, version 1.6.

After installing both, I've got an error message:
"Loading navigation data failed: Reading file C:\STEAM_SOFT/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/default data/earth_nav.dat. The navaid IAD in 25R is missing an entry. Report to your navdata provider"

After pressing "Understood", the simulator quits.

After looking into the folder, I can see that the file "earth_nav.dat" had been modified exactly at the same time when I was installing the UUEE addon. All other files in the folder have Modify dates same as X-Plane installation date.

What is the best course of action here?
Thanks
Alex

[ Added: Sun Nov 12, 2017 03:39 ]
Gentlement ! please disregard my previous post...

Steps taken to rectify the issue..

Using Xplane 11 Steam edition...

Did a verify integrity check through steam , downloaded the missing or corrupted files , relanched xplane 11 and the scenery is working.

Many thanks to the scenery development team !

Cheers
peakhaven
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by peakhaven »

I purchased UUEE Sheremetyevo from the X plane Or. store yesterday. After loading it, my X Plane 11 keeps crashing after the following:

Reading file C:/x-plane11/resources/default data/earth_navedat. the navaid IAD in 25R is missing an entry. Report to your Navdata provider.

HELP Please
Pavel
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Traffic

Post by Pavel »

Добрый вечер, почему нет никакого трафика в порту или как включить?