NY Airports v2 XP

Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bookman »

Tell you what I give the scenery back to you and you give me my money. What do you think?.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I haven't sold anything to you as far as I remember... And definitely I don't need the scenery back :)

But it might be easier if you write me at my @ so I could send you some updated files that fix the pink issue (if you wish obviously).
Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bookman »

To date I have all your Polish scenery packs for X-Plane, your Miami pack and your New York airports but the New York airports does not work properly. Others have stated this and you posted a fix which I cannot download as it is not on the link. All I ask is for you to send me the fix and I will install myself. The pack obviously has not been fixed and you now say you will send me the patch, please do.
rduatc
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Floating taxiway lights

Post by rduatc »

I've searched the forums for a fix for this issue, but have not found one. At JFK the taxiway lights are floating above the ground. All other lights and signs are on the ground and look proper. I have reinstalled V1.2 several times, tried selecting and deselecting Runway follows Contours, but the problem remains. Any help would be appreciated.
Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bookman »

I am still waiting for the fix to the last scenery that I bought and have e-mailed for the patch but to date nothing. I would not expect an answer any time soon.:(
rduatc
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rduatc »

Yes, it's sad that the developer is not more responsive. I've also sent an email to the developer, but have not received any response.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The answer was given numerous times. I have no idea how much more responsive I could be.
rduatc
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rduatc »

As I stated in my initial post, I could not find any solution for it. A link to the solution would have been much more helpful than your last comment.
Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bookman »

If the last message is for me, fine, link me the patch. Thanks
rduatc
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

No help, really?

Post by rduatc »

I can't believe that the first time I ask for assistance on this forum, I'm given a response that it's been answered before, and basically I'm on my own. I researched the forum again and still could not find a fix. I'm not sure why I'm being treated this way, but it's not worth the hassle. Given the experience with my one and only question, I can't see myself supporting this company with future purchases. Uninstalling and looking to other developers. I'm out.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No, you are not on your own. I have answer about 10 times that the fix is under construction and will be published soon.
Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bookman »

It would have been better if you stated this in the first place or just post the fix for pink patches.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The fix is 4GB in size. It can be posted as a new product version only with the full installer.

[edit] The new version has been sent to stores and will be available in a few hours.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We are glad to inform you that version v1.4P of this product has been published. It features:

• Fix for the pink blur on objects and ground textures

To download the latest version, log-in into your store's account (where you bought the product) and download the whole installer. It is required to remove all related folders from Custom Scenery prior to installing the newest version. After install, please remove the scenery_packs.ini file as well before the first launch.
Bookman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

New York Airports update 1.4

Post by Bookman »

Well that went well. Linden still has pink areas all around airport. My scenery pack is 407Mb not 4Gb as stated. Could this be why?.

[URL]http://Image[/URL]