Moscow City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2016)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi!
 Ensure that you have removed all sceneries that can overlap our products (some may be installed by default – simply remove their folders from the Custom Scenery folder)
 Ensure that all our product folders are higher on the list than any other custom airport, custom mesh or custom photoreal scenery for that area (except for our “ZZZ DD” folder – if there is such - which should be placed on the bottom).
 Double-check that in XP setting the Number of Objects parameter is set to medium or higher. Otherwise our objects will not be displayed.
prezes_wojtek
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by prezes_wojtek »

Szykuje siê konkurecja:[...]

Jaka bêdzie odpowiedź DD? :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Po pierwsze ostrzeżenie o wartości 1 za nieprzestrzeganie 3 pkt regulaminu. Proszę uprzejmie o zapoznanie się z nim.
Po drugie wspomniana firma miała to lotnisko w planach jeszcze przed rozpoczęciem prac nad naszym projektem, więc to żaden news.
Po trzecie konkurencja na naszym rynku jest fantastyczną rzeczą, gdyż przyciąga większą ilość użytkowników produktów komercyjnych.
Po czwarte - konkurencja czego z czym? Z całym szacunkiem, ale te dwa projekty nijak się mają do siebie; ponadto, jako że nasze lotniska z pakietu są opcjonalne, najprawdopodobniej będą doskonale ze sobą współpracować.
BlackyA4
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Moscow City Fix

Post by BlackyA4 »

Moscow City is working again. Thanks! I fly the 777 for a U.S. carrier. You can sneak it into Red Square between St. Basils and the Kremlin. Of course you hit GUM department store at about 120 its. So much for this downtown airport.
Keep up the good work! Please put me on any list you may have for new products.
GDeHoogh
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: Moscow City XP

Post by GDeHoogh »

I love the Drzewiecki Design work. I fly helicopters in x-plane 11. But, I cannot land in the 2 helipads that I have found in Moscow City: the one in the Kremlin and the one in the river. Is there any help for this problem? Thanks.
kirill96
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by kirill96 »

Correct the error in the scenario, since there are no spires in Moscow city, the spire was dismantled in 2014 at the construction stage, thus in the scenario of Moscow X the spire on between the two skyscrapers of Moscow city does not correspond to the realities, so please review the model of Moscow city in this scenario. Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please provide a screenshot of the exact building.
cboudville
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Clarence

Post by cboudville »

Hi guys,

I have beed directed by customer support to this forum.

I just purchased and installed DD Moscow City into X-plane 11.30. It looks great and all the building appears to be there.

However some buildings like the Kremlin are floating in the air. I tried to fix this by setting the MSL in WED but when I tried to save the file I got other error messages such as runway numbers needs to be swapped, the assignment of some runways to be either Arrival or Departure etc. Since there is a lot more that I would need to fix, I wrote to notify customer support. Hope there is already a solution or perhaps an update in the near future.

Thank again
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello Clarence!
Can you please put the screenshot here to show how it looks like in your sim?
What about any other addons / mesh?
Have you installed our scenery via automatic installer or manually?
And last thing - have you rebuild the file scenery_packs.ini?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
cboudville
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by cboudville »

Hi Martin,

Here are the screenshots. I am not using any mesh in the area and its Xplane 11.30 default. The only add on scenery in the area is DD UUEE airport.

I installed this scenery manually as I am using a Mac. Its the same as my other DD sceneries like NYC, Seattle, Baku and Warsaw. No issues with the installation. I also rebuilt my scenery_Packs.ini files. The scenery shows up but the buildings near the city centre appears to be floating as per the screen shots. The buildings outside the city are normal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cboudville
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by cboudville »

More screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please check a hierarchy in scenery_packs.ini ? Maybe it's necessary to move Moscow XP to the top of file like here:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD Moscow City XP/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD Moscow City XP Layer 2/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ZZZ DD Moscow City XP Terrain/

We cannot replicate the problem in our sim - in last version of X-plane 11 it looks as following:

cboudville
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by cboudville »

Hi Martin,

I managed to resolve the problem. It wasn't the hierarchy in scenery_packs.ini but strangely enough it was the priority of these files.

What I did was to move all of them up to the very top of my scenery_packs.ini and the problem went away.

Thank you for all your help.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Great - nice to hear that it's solved, so have fun from flying! :D
cboudville
5-12 posts
5-12 posts