Seattle City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2018)

BernardoCasa
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bernardo

Re: Seattle City XP

Post by BernardoCasa » Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 00:31

Reinstalled the scenery without the orthophoto and set the textures to low, still crashing in loading screen. What should I do? I have 1123 points in the Org.Store and really really want to buy the Seattle airports with points, however if I can't use Seattle city, I am afraid that the airports won't work either. The problem isn't my pc, I have 8GB of VRAM and 16GB of RAM. I need to solve the problem, but nothing appear to work.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski » Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 08:35

I will discuss your topic more with my colleagues, but I'm afraid I do not remember if anyone reported the out of memory problem, so it has to be something very specific to your configuration / specs.

BernardoCasa
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by BernardoCasa » Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 15:19

Thank you! Just be fast, I don't know how much time I have to make a refound in the Org.Store. I've bought more than 20 add-ons for x-plane and never had any kind of problem. I really want to use your scenery, however, if we doesn't manage to make it work, I'll need to make a refound, even though I don't know if it is possible. As you can see, I live in Brazil and the products in the Org.store are in Dollar. In my country Dollar worths more than 5x times than Real, brazilian money, so everything is way more expensive for us. Thank you for the help.

BernardoCasa
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by BernardoCasa » Wednesday 15 Apr 2020, 00:43

FIXED IT!!! I managed to make it work. Stayed all day searching and working to make it work. I was about to give up when realized one thing. I fly in the Portland, Seaatle, and Vancouver region quite a bit, and decided to install the UHD mesh for xplane in Canada and US, after installing it, i've never flown in Seattle again. I removed the UHD mesh from my custom scenery folder, set my antialising from $x SSAA+FXAA to 4x SSAA, even though I don't the exact difference, and turned On the shadows on scenery, yws the shadows are on now. It worked, and the problem wasn't your scenery, it was the mesh. I was making a flight from Toronto to Seattle and when I was near the Seattle área, my x-plane ran out of memory and stopped loading the scenery. Judging by this I discovered that the problem was the mesh, not my computer or your scenery, which is very niceby the way. Thank you for all the time you spent trying to help me.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw » Wednesday 15 Apr 2020, 13:34

Bernardo, thank you for letting us know. Happy flying! :)

MARIUSC
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Marius

Post by MARIUSC » Thursday 09 Jul 2020, 16:15

same Problem

Purchased and installed Seattle Airports and City and the airport buildings at KPAE and KBFI are missing with the City installed in x-plane 11. Tried all I know but same problem. how do I fix this please?

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw » Friday 10 Jul 2020, 05:19

Marius, please provide a screenshot of that issue.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski » Friday 10 Jul 2020, 08:02

You may also attach the zip file here including the scenery_packs.ini and logs.txt.