[PREVIEW] Chicago City / Airports

gooseaviation
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Goose

Re: [PREVIEW] Chicago City / Airports

Post by gooseaviation » Friday 30 Nov 2018, 02:47

I'm not sure if this is the "request forum" but I would like to make a request for Los Angeles City + Airports. This area contains lots of downtown/ big city buildings which I believe would be greatly benefitted by your Building Design. Also, this area contains a significant amount of old or nonexistent payware airports, such as KSNA (Old LatinVFR), KLGB (Jetblue West Coast hub, no payware), and finally KLAX (to be frank the FSDreamTeam scenery is just awful). Also, if you prefer, the area also has a few important VFR airfields (mainly Hawthorne [KHHR] and Santa Monica [KSMO]). I would also be able to try and get pictures of the airfields (as I reside in this area) for you to base development off of. Overall, I believe this area would greatly benefit from your scenery magic and that your product would sell like crazy.
Sincerely,
Goose

Screenshots of Fields around area: http://imageshack.com/a/img921/6687/db7JZt.jpg

Jason Smith
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jason

Re: [PREVIEW] Chicago City / Airports

Post by Jason Smith » Friday 30 Nov 2018, 16:50

gooseaviation wrote:
Friday 30 Nov 2018, 02:47
I'm not sure if this is the "request forum" but I would like to make a request for Los Angeles City + Airports. This area contains lots of downtown/ big city buildings which I believe would be greatly benefitted by your Building Design. Also, this area contains a significant amount of old or nonexistent payware airports, such as KSNA (Old LatinVFR), KLGB (Jetblue West Coast hub, no payware), and finally KLAX (to be frank the FSDreamTeam scenery is just awful). Also, if you prefer, the area also has a few important VFR airfields (mainly Hawthorne [KHHR] and Santa Monica [KSMO]). I would also be able to try and get pictures of the airfields (as I reside in this area) for you to base development off of. Overall, I believe this area would greatly benefit from your scenery magic and that your product would sell like crazy.
Hard to imagine there being much of a market left to get for LA.
There's already ORBX scenery (debatable quality notwithstanding) for NorCal and SoCal.
KLAX is the main airport to anchor this suggested LA scenery around, there's already another mid-tier developer who has recently announced KLAX as their next scenery.