And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

holo
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by holo »

Coś się widać dzieje, a tu taka cisza :)
Holo
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Znajac DD Design to bedzie cala infrastruktura EPWA wszystko bedzie dopiete na ostatni guzik. :wink:
michalkrakow
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by michalkrakow »

Witam ;)

Jakoś dawno tutaj nie zaglądałem ale jakoś przypomniałem sobie przypomniałem drogę powrotną.

I tak co do nowego projektu... kiedyś coś tam mówiłeś Stasiu że macie zamiar/przymierzacie się do zrobienia scenerii Tallinn-a EETN (Estonia) i co do tego moje pytanie czy macie może jakieś nowe informacje tzn... kiedy zaczniecie coś w niej tam dłubać itd itp...?

Dziękuje i Pozdrawiam
Michał Majerczuk ACCEST5
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witaj.
Po PAvol.1 v3.0, NY i EPWA.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We now have a new place for selling products for developers:

It is probably the most popular site with 3D models however we've never sold anything there. Currently we have a few static aircraft libraries available and the plan is to share much more models there. The good thing is that now developers would be able to order just one model. There are very few good low poly aircraft models at TurboSquid so I believe someone would use ours such as many FS developers already did in some of the bestselling add-on airport sceneries. The license is for free and commercial use.

To get the link simply click the picture above.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Czy po tych 3 dodatkach o ktorych mowa powyzej bedziecie pracowac nad Litewskimi I Lotewskimi lotniskami jak kiedys wspominales??Palanga,Vilnus,Riga???
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Nie, Łotwa została odwołana ze względu na brak chęci współpracy ze strony łotewskiej.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

EGAC

Post by seam1977 »

Witam Staszku wiem ,ze macie pelne rece roboty chcialem zapytac czy nie macie znajomosci gdzies z kims w UK co do lotniska Belfast City Airport,bo jak na ten czas sa male szanse zeby ktos sie pofatygowal zrobic scenerie tego lotniska.UK2000 narazie chyba odlozylo project na dolna polke jezeli juz to koniec 2014 lub poczatek 2015 :cry: .Mam wszystkie lotniska z tej stajni I sa naprawde ok.Moze sprobowalibyscie cos sie dowiedziec w tym temacie??Byloby cool.
andreir
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

New project

Post by andreir »

I know that you currently are occupied with alot of projects but i would still like to suggest my favourite airport
I would Like to suggest Bucharest Otopeni LROP airport. It`s the bussiest airport in romania, and the airport has been extended with new terminal. It could be nice if you guys working in Drzewiecki design team at least could consider to make this wonderfull airport. A video captured from a helicopter so you can see the airport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9mqWv4D-Q
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Thats good idea,no Bucharest Airport for fsx :cry:
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dear Stanislaw (I hope not too much familiarity),

Have you ever wondered about the Ruzyne airport in Prague (LKPR)? I think it can be very interesting project for most of FSX pilots, the more that it's rather famous through Polish and foreign VATSIM members.

BTW: it's great to hear that DD is working on EETN airport - it's beautiful city and airport + very kind people. Good luck and God bless Drzewiecki Design! ;)
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Martin_Starski wrote:Have you ever wondered about the Ruzyne airport in Prague (LKPR)?
Prague is being developed by xhtLabs/Aerosoft:
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/to ... rt-prague/
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Rafal wrote:
Martin_Starski wrote:Have you ever wondered about the Ruzyne airport in Prague (LKPR)?
Prague is being developed by xhtLabs/Aerosoft:
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/to ... rt-prague/
Thanks, I didn't know that. It's good to hear that finally someone is working on this project / airport, but in my opinion it's a pity that it's not created by DD due to potential quality of product (I hope I'm wrong). I'm also saddened by case of EVRA.

If you don't mind honestly I dream to have professionally designed three airports: LZTT (Poprad), UKLL (Lviv) and ESSV (Visby). Of course they are only my dreams, but maybe some day in some way my dreams to come true.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Some good quality of LKPR Aiport Scenery you can get from Czech avsim or Flightsim.cz :wink:

[ Dodano: Wto Wrz 10, 2013 11:19 ]
Czesc Staszku,macie juz jakies konkretne plany zwiazane z powstawaniem nowych projektow po EPWA???
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

seam1977 wrote:Some good quality of LKPR Aiport Scenery you can get from Czech avsim or Flightsim.cz :wink:

[ Dodano: Wto Wrz 10, 2013 11:19 ]
Czesc Staszku,macie juz jakies konkretne plany zwiazane z powstawaniem nowych projektow po EPWA???
Thanks. In fact currently the best scenery of LKPR can be picked up from the website of vacc Czech Rep. (http://www.vacc-cz.org/), but now I will be waiting for the one being prepared by Aerosoft.

Regarding the next project I heard that probably it will be EETN.