And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

DD Stanislaw

Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by DD Stanislaw » Saturday 11 Aug 2018, 09:43

Hi.
The only thing in the FSX version that may not work in P3Dv4 is night lighting - besides that everything should be fine (more or less).
Minsk seems to be:
a) quite an unpopular destination with little potential sales
b) a destination with almost no ways to get/obtain good photo resources (from the airside)
c) as far as I can see from sat images there is a major construction work going on
d) no (or unknown) high quality satellite/aerial resources for photoreal ground

Unfortunately as for now these 4 points make producing a high quality scenery of UMMS very hard and quite impractical.

High Iron

2-4 posts
Name: Thad

Post by High Iron » Sunday 12 Aug 2018, 06:10

Thank you sir for your reply.

I understand the complexity of these things as well as the return on investment necessity. It does appear from my recent research on Belarus that it still is a difficult country both socially and politically to get certain things done in. Perhaps in the future. For now I will give the freeware version a whirl, as you suggest it mostly works, fingers crossed.

On a side note, perhaps the gentlemen that made the freeware version could help, they seemed to have good access or source material for their version. On the product site there is even downloadable photoreal terrain imagery of Minsk. They may have some stock data they may be willing to provide. Just an idea for a possibility down the road. At least when I fly out of Minsk I will have your other airports of destination to enjoy going to! :D

Best of wishes and keep up the outstanding work, you have a new dedicated customer.

Cheers,
Thad

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Tuesday 14 Aug 2018, 11:26

Here is our last static aircraft from the pre-Chicago series - B767 incl. 200, 300, 400 and the freighter variant with some interior. B767 is a popular aircraft and is often used for cargo ops, especially where 777 would be too big. It will be very useful in many our future products. We actually had an older 767 model however it had 2x more polygons and fewer details. The new one has 2100 poly and well-modeled geometry including few types of wings and gear. It is also much more texture-efficient.

skyjunkie

2-4 posts

Post by skyjunkie » Tuesday 28 Aug 2018, 21:06

Wow, those Boeings look really good!

Already your latest sceneries came with a bunch of suberb static aircraft,
actually the best static airliners there are.
It would be great if you could release those static aircraft as a separate product,
or release them as a bonus package for faithful costumers for their personal use.

I would definitly be interested!

Keep up the good work,

best regards,Jens P.

Badl4ndz

5-12 posts

Post by Badl4ndz » Saturday 01 Sep 2018, 09:33

Please could you post the month or even better, the date of the latest version of each product as it would make it easier to determine whether the latest version is installed?

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Saturday 01 Sep 2018, 15:50

Each manual of each product always contain this information - if a newer version is installed, a manual is overwritten. If you do not have the installer, this is the best way to determine what version is actually installed.

Badl4ndz

5-12 posts

Post by Badl4ndz » Sunday 02 Sep 2018, 17:22

Many thanks for replying DD,

I appriecate that the manual contains the version number but I have several of your products installed in different sims purchased from different vendors. Your forum currently lists for instance Washington XP - Latest version v1.1 (2018). I don't remember which version number I have of each of my products but can remember that I have haven't updated any of your products for several months. If when I check your forum which is fairly often (most of the time not logged in) I spotted Washington XP - Latest version v1.2 (Sep 2018). I would instantly know that a new updated installer had been released and would then track down which vendor I purchased it from in order to download the updated installer. A year is a long time and you may well publish more than one update in 2018 for a product. Do you see my point?

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Monday 03 Sep 2018, 04:44

Soft of. :wink:
The information regarding the date of the latest update is provided here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/products.htm , for example:
DD website wrote:Washington X

● Advanced model of Washington City
● Detailed KDCA airport included
● Large photoreal area, 5 airports

>> FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3D v1-v4
Released: II 2017, upd. III 2018
License: Payware + free demo
Additionally, all manuals are place in the Start menu \ All programs \ Drzewiecki Design and stores should inform customers when a new version of a product is published.

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Saturday 15 Sep 2018, 19:45

717! Delta has almost a hundried of those so this model will be useful in some projects.

YoYo

5-12 posts
Name: Rafał

Post by YoYo » Wednesday 19 Sep 2018, 21:49

A tak z innej beczki, a co z tą ogłoszoną "Autumn Sale", czekam już od 3.09, a coś bym dokupił ;).

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132&p=14713#p14713

Pzdr.

YoYo

5-12 posts
Name: Rafał

Post by YoYo » Thursday 20 Sep 2018, 20:11

O super, dzięki za news'a, chyba się wbiłem we właściwy czas, no fakt jesień za progiem.
W PC Avaitor Staszku też przewidujesz? Akurat to mój ulubiony sklep, a nie jest wymieniony, więc nie wiem czy czekać, czy brać to co jest?

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Friday 21 Sep 2018, 05:38

Rafale, powinieneś mieć teraz dostęp na forum do części download.