UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
This will be fixed in the next update of UUEE but for now removing the Mos_SRTM1.bgl file from Moscow City X\Scenery should do the job.
Btw when do you think this new update is coming approximately?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Currently there is a large construction work going on - new runway, new taxiways, new terminals and aprons. As soon as that is completed we are planning to update our product accordingly.
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Did some more digging and traced the problem to UUEE not Moscow X. When ever I land at UUEE, I see other textures showing through the airport ground. If I go top view it is very noticeable when I change zoom.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly can you let us know which simulator do you use? Do you have any screenshots?

Maybe you have other AFCAD? Maybe from AI traffic programm? For example My Traffic has got own AFCADs and thus can generate such problems.

It can be mesh problem too. Do you have any mesh addon?

You can also try to reinstall the scenery with administrator rights - maybe some files are already missing and such reinstallation will help.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Martin_Starski wrote:Firstly can you let us know which simulator do you use? Do you have any screenshots?

Maybe you have other AFCAD? Maybe from AI traffic programm? For example My Traffic has got own AFCADs and thus can generate such problems.

It can be mesh problem too. Do you have any mesh addon?

You can also try to reinstall the scenery with administrator rights - maybe some files are already missing and such reinstallation will help.
Simulator would be P3DV3. I will try to make some screenshots today. No other AFCADs should be present. I do not use any AI software nor do I use any other Mesh addons. I tried reinstalling scenery with both admin and not. With no luck.
Amorphis
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Is it a bug?

Post by Amorphis »

Thank you for additional RWY, but it doesn't exist in a real life.

http://dropmefiles.com/r50TH
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It does not exist YET - but it is being constructed.
General Tofu
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by General Tofu »

Do you know if we will have to buy a new version for P3D V4?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It would obviously depend on how much work would be needed to make it fully compatible with P3Dv4.
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by por930 »

Hi Stanislaw,
I am rebuilding my computer and need to have both FSX and P3Dv4 loaded on the same drive.

Can I have only one instance of the scenery loaded, and both platforms to access it? or do I need to load the scenery twice, e.g..once for FSX and once for P3Dv4?

Geoff
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am not sure if I am understanding correctly but you need to install the scenery into both FSX and P3Dv4. Installing it f/e to only FSX and pointing the directory to it from P3Dv4 would result in bugs since not all files are located at the Addon Scenery folder.
IV_S
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by IV_S »

Hello!
The name of the thread says that the latest version is 1.7. In my aerosoft shop account I can download only 1.6. How can I get 1.7?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Unfortunately you need to contact Aerosoft directly, because they are responsible for their shop - for sure they were provided with the latest version by DD.

BTW: I'm not sure if it's still as it was, but as far as I remember Aerosoft had their own installers and thus they could mix or have their own version numbering. So it can be also possible that you have the latest version despite the fact that it shows a different number.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Aviator_1979
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

new installers for p3dv4 corrupt scenery.cfg

Post by Aviator_1979 »

Hello sir Stanislaw i have all ur products and i reinstalled them with the new installers and the scenery.cfg is corrupted with all weird symbols in it. good for me i had a backup.
can u confirm?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »