And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Wycliffe
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Hello

Post by Wycliffe »

Hi All

Just thought i would say hello as I have just joined the forum. You may have heard of me if not please stop by www.youtube.com/wycliffeb

just preparing another review of Drzewieki design scenery.

Wycliffe
Wycliffe Barrett
www.youtube.com/wycliffeb
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Looking forward to these airports. I assume they will be P3Dv3 compatible?

I prefer the airports that conserve framerates and VAS so the interior is not important to me. I am considering the purchase of the New York City to go with the airports but for the reasons I mentioned above I am hesitant to do so.

The same applies to Seattle. I will be monitoring the reviews and hoping that my PMDG planes and all your great sceneries will play well together.
CaptainDePaola
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by CaptainDePaola »

Will there by any chance be a legacy version to show the old LGA. This version of LGA won't be built until 2020 at least.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Negative, there will not be the legacy version included. You can simply stay with the v1 version of this product though. The construction already started at LGA by removing the large car parking and aircraft hangars. I believe that for the nearest 3 years it will simply look like a huge construction side. I myself prefer to see something similar to the end result rather than what we have already seen for years.
kenthom wrote:I prefer the airports that conserve framerates and VAS so the interior is not important to me.

Please note that each our new product is better optimized. You are absolutely free to fly on our Washington X with any PMDG aircraft. Regarding the interiors - in KDCA this is one texture and about 1000 polygons. This is like nothing regarding FPS/VAS. Having airport interiors is already a standard feature in our airports and NY Airports will be the only exceptions, since they will be simple (perfermance-wise) by the design. Additionally for all our new releases we are providing Lite Texture Packs - 50% resolution textures. This is not a big visual difference since we already use a very high quality matertial but it lowers VAS even more.
kenthom wrote:I am considering the purchase of the New York City
NYC is probably one of the most complex sceneries on the market with 6500+ custom buildings plus thousands of other objects. If your setup does not cope with heavy sceneries, than you should rather go with our Moscow or Washington as for the moment.
kenthom wrote:The same applies to Seattle.
Seattle will definitely be optimized even better than our Washington X even though it will have some stunning detailes.
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Thanks for the information. I already have WashingtonX and fly my PMDG with no problems. Also have MiamiX and no problems. I have a pretty good computer set up for flight sim only. New York City looks very nice.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Glad to hear that! :wink:
Wycliffe
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Washington DC

Post by Wycliffe »

Just to let you know I have completed a review of washington DC for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ime2rb96xpc
Wycliffe Barrett
www.youtube.com/wycliffeb
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Reworking of an older 738 model to become a MAX. :wink:

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Working on CFM-56 (for NG variant), pylons and gear.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

All 6 models (737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737 MAX 7, 737 MAX 8, 737 MAX 9) are now ready to be livery-textured.

B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

So DD's version of KLGA is more accurate than the latest version of LGA by ImagineSim is that correct? That's how I am interpreting the above post.
Eric
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It depends on what do you mean by "accurate" in terms of an airport which is not constructed yet. Anyway we use later source materials than IS did (published on July 21, 2016 by Committee on Capital Planning, Execution & Asset Management). So this is most probable version to be built - but we never know until it is actually completed in the real world.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The construction of a new static aircraft begins - largest we did ever. The goal → each 1,5k-2k poly.