Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

windshear wrote:It is KJFK and they do have taxiway lights
Indeed.
Raller wrote:If i choose KJFK and an Airplane other than default F22 Raptor -> immediately CTD
Hi. This is very weird and actually I do not have an idea how this can be triggered by our product. It also might be a failure of some modules/gauges in an aircraft you are trying to run. Additionally please try installing just one airport as a test.
Raller wrote:thought everything gets better in P3Dv4 64!
You are correct, there are many things that got better in the new P3Dv4.
PilotGW wrote:some of the flood lights appear unlit at night
Indeed, something we need to be fixed in 2.1.
hawkhero wrote:Ultimate Traffic 2 Live crashes
Hi. I do not own that but it may be due to non-FSX models used for AI aircraft. I believe the most efficient way to solve that would be to contact F1 Software support.
mdfmike wrote:I am only getting VFR assignment to Runway 29.
Actually we have worked on that but perhaps the information was lost accidentally. Let me investigate this and if this is confirmed we will fix that in v2.1 when it comes. Have you tested it with or without static aircraft (diferent AFD files)?
Er!k
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Er!k »

Hello, just installed the demo and I was wondering if it overwrites some of the default lights in P3Dv4. At other airports (like Aerosoft LEMH) I do now see the large runway lights from New York Airports as well???

mdfmike
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

No IFR runways in KEWR NY Airports V2

Post by mdfmike »

Re:"Have you tested it with or without static aircraft (diferent AFD files)?"

I only tested without static aircraft.
Michael DelFranco
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Er!k wrote:Hello, just installed the demo and I was wondering if it overwrites some of the default lights in P3Dv4. At other airports (like Aerosoft LEMH) I do now see the large runway lights from New York Airports as well???
Negative, there is no technical way this could have happened except for if their light models lead to the Texture folder of our NY. The light texture used in all NY airports is called DD_RWYLight.dds and was used in many our other projects including Baku, Polish Airports etc.
mdfmike wrote:I only tested without static aircraft.
Ok. Can you please try if keeping them ON makes any difference?
PilotGW
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by PilotGW »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
PilotGW wrote:some of the flood lights appear unlit at night
Indeed, something we need to be fixed in 2.1.
Thanks! Is there anything that can be done about the AI Traffic crashing into jetways and the terminal building? Not a huge issue, just a bit distracting. http://imgur.com/a/8KiZY
Regards,
Greg W

EASA fATPL | FI (A) | ATPL TKI
mdfmike
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

No IFR runways in KEWR NY Airports V2

Post by mdfmike »

Ok. Can you please try if keeping them ON makes any difference?
Tested with and without static aircraft - still no IFR Runways at KEWR. It seems to only choose between either VFR runways 29 and 11 no matter what wind direction and velocity.
I also tried with "include airport details" on and off. Still no IFR runway 4/22.
I can only get IFR runways 4/22 in base P3Dv4 version of KEWR.
ATC and ATIS only presents VFR runways 11/29.

[ Added: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 ]
Tested with and without static aircraft - still no IFR Runways at KEWR. It seems to only choose between either VFR runways 29 and 11 no matter what wind direction and velocity.
I also tried with "include airport details" on and off. Still no IFR runway 4/22.
I can only get IFR runways 4/22 in base P3Dv4 version of KEWR.
ATC and ATIS only presents VFR runways 11/29.
I just tested with custom weather set to:

1) Winds 219@20 - Visibility 1/2SM.
Runway 29 selected by ATIS and ATC - no option for alternate runways Also - all AI aircraft are only taking of and landing on runway 29.

2) Winds 039@20 - Visibility 1/2SM.
Runway 11 Selected by ATIS and ATC - no option for alternate runways. Also - all AI aircraft are only taking of and landing on runway 11.

Michael DelFranco
Michael DelFranco
manueld12
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Issue with upgrading - SIMPLANET purchase

Post by manueld12 »

I bought New York City Airports X from Simplanet (along with another scenery EETN)

Simplanet doesn't exist anymore. They shut down without warning any customers and now I cant access my previous purchase or use that purchase to upgrade.

What are my options?
Kai-Uwe
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Kai-Uwe »

Thanks for these greats airports firstly! Since P3Dv4 is existing, I can enjoy such an amazing filghtfeeling - wonderful!
Just a short question: is there (yes, I guess there is) an addon.xml whixh registered the addons in P3Dv4? I couldn't find it in users\documents... But the sim had recognized it and it is listed in the addon-menu. So I'd like to know where I can find this file or entry.

thanks Kai
glapira
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by glapira »

Hi guys,

thanks for your hard work in bringing this scenery to life. I purchased it trough Simmarket and I'm quite excited about the airport that it covers. Well done!

I have installed on p3d v3.4 so far only, and I did a flight on the PMDG from KSAN to KJFK... couldn't stop but noticing the performance was horrible, and I have a very high end machine. Took off from KSAN with around 45/50 fps running in 4k.

I wonder if there is some conflict of some sort, but I have read the manual and I didn't have any previous version of the scenery installed. What I did have instead was the FSDreamTeam JFK installed.

Any idea if that could be a cause for stutters? Performance is significantly worse than any other addon I own from you guys... which normally work really well so I'm sure the fault is on my end.

Take care.
asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

I am getting the warning "Door too low" and this is on a "Small" gate at KEWR with the NGX 737-800. What gates will work for this aircraft?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

PilotGW wrote:Is there anything that can be done about the AI Traffic crashing into jetways and the terminal building?
Yes, definitely. Will do it.
mdfmike wrote:no IFR Runways at KEWR
Got it, will be fixed.
manueld12 wrote:What are my options?
Contact me on the e-mail please.
Kai-Uwe wrote:is there an addon.xml
Yes: Documents\P3Dv4 add-ons\NY Airports folder
glapira wrote:What I did have instead was the FSDreamTeam JFK installed.
Hi. Did you have it uninstalled before the mentioned flight? With our KJFK+PMDG you should get around 25-30 FPS, at least this is what customers are usually reporting.
Sheldon
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Sheldon »

Hi,

I am getting a green continuous line along the apron at KEWR - (Terminal B) at night. Please look into this

Regards
Sheldon
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please provide a screenshot as I don't see that on my setup.
sstro19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by sstro19 »

Hello, I just purchased NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB and NY Airports v2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW for P3Dv4. When I start P3Dv4 my Ultimate Traffic Live crashes. Once P3Dv4 loads and I try to load one of these airports, my P3Dv4 crashes. I uninstalled these sceneries and P3Dv4 works fine again and UTL doesnt crash.
SaintJoe
ABurek
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ABurek »

Great product. Very accurate as I work at JFK so I feel at home away from home. Any way to get rid of the 3 hangars at taxiway CB approach end of 13L. They were torn down a few years ago. Nothing there now, just one large parking area.