EETN Tallinn v2 XP

Latest version: v2.05 (2018)

Moter
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by Moter »

lukaszstaron wrote:
Watauga wrote:Stanislaw,

...I am enjoying discovering Estonia through your Tallinn Airport.log.txt...

WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD EETN Tallinn XP Layer1/fac/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
Guys - it's same error as with PA vol.1 and no fences. Does it mean EETN is another product without working fences?

Mr. Drzewiecki, I think it's time to solve those issues with PA and EETN, especially that EETN is on my "to buy list" for next sales.

Thx
Hello!
Copy files from archive to DD EETN Tallinn XP Layer1/fac/ with replace.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQMlD ... sp=sharing
lukaszstaron
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by lukaszstaron »

Dear Moter,

Thank you! I'm glad to see fellow users trying to support :-)

However I've been trying to have fences working in Polish Airports vol.1 and looking through the forum I've found out that EETN (that I also possess for FSX, but don't for XP) also does not have working fences :(

Dear Mr. Drzewiecki,

I think adding working fences to products in active sale (!) should be fairly easy for developer, right? In the end we've purchased those products and we should not be struggling with missing functionality that affects realism to such extend. Please don't find this offensive in any way, I just would like to feel supported by our only Polish Xplane COMMERCIAL vendor :-)

Thank you for your consideration and not leaving this faulty for next X months or years.

With Kind regards,
£ukasz
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

lukaszstaron wrote:Dear Moter (...) I'm glad to see fellow users trying to support
Matthew is a team member and partly the author of the project. Did the fix worked?
lukaszstaron
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by lukaszstaron »

Dear Mr. Drzewiecki,

Thank you for your question - as indicated I don't possess EETN for XP, so it's hard for me to comment. I'm looking for fix on Polish Airports vol.1 (1.2) and I've posted in EETN topic noticing it suffers from same error.

However... I've downloaded Moter's zip and noticed same Fence2 pair of files as in PA vol.1 "Lines" subfolder. Substituting existing ones with those provided does not fix PA vol.1 issue.

If you will have PA vol.1 dedicated fix to test I will be more than happy to do so!

Regards,

£ukasz
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You are writing in the EETN Tallinn XP topic which is for X-Plane version only.
Watauga
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Watauga »

Moter wrote:
lukaszstaron wrote:
Watauga wrote:Stanislaw,

...I am enjoying discovering Estonia through your Tallinn Airport.log.txt...

WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD EETN Tallinn XP Layer1/fac/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
Guys - it's same error as with PA vol.1 and no fences. Does it mean EETN is another product without working fences?

Mr. Drzewiecki, I think it's time to solve those issues with PA and EETN, especially that EETN is on my "to buy list" for next sales.

Thx
Hello!
Copy files from archive to DD EETN Tallinn XP Layer1/fac/ with replace.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQMlD ... sp=sharing
Matthew,

I downloaded the corrections for the fence files. All error messages regarding the fence are gone. Thank you for your help.
cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

DD Stanislaw wrote:You are writing in the EETN Tallinn XP topic which is for X-Plane version only.
Speaking of the XP version: Here on your webpage, you mention the latest release to be v1.4.

However, when I re-downloaded today the relevant file at simMarket, they only gave me v1.3.

Has the latest release been shipped to the vendors? Or is it a typo, and actually it's still v1.3?

Thanks for clarifying
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I think they were almost the same so 1.3 is fine too.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

Hi. Are there any plans to make EETN for XP11 :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi!
This one still works: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodEETN_XP.htm (without the newly available features but it is flyable). We will soon make an update of our X version featuring the runway and terminal extention etc., which will probably result also in the XP version update in the future.
cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

The scenery works perfectly fine in XP 11.

Beware, though, that there is one issue that occurs during the install for XP 11: The installer adds entries to the default earth_nav.dat file - unfortunately in the XP 10 format. These entries render that file not usable in XP 11. You will thus see an error message for TLL VOR/DME, and XP 11 force closes itself down.

The workaround is to run your XP 11 installer file after installing EETN. This installer will replace the (now incorrect) file earth_nav.dat with a correct version.

The installer is causing this error: No matter whether you run it as admin, or whether you choose the XP 11 option (as opposed to XP 10) during the install.

This behavior is verified and confirmed with the latest EETN version, downloaded a few days ago from simmarket.de, and installed into a completely new installation of XP 11.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Roger that. We will work on that asap (which is most probably this month).
prezes_wojtek
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by prezes_wojtek »

Czy nowy Tallinn wejdzie do sklepów na tyle szybko ¿eby za³apaæ siê na walentynkow± promocjê?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Chyba byłoby bez sensu wydając nowy produkt dołączyć go do promocji? Tak mi się wydaje.
prezes_wojtek
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by prezes_wojtek »

Bardziej chodzi³o mi o to czy op³aca siê kupiæ "stary" Tallin teraz na promocji a potem dop³aciæ tylko ró¿nicê czy lepiej poczekaæ...