NY Airports v2 XP

Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

Dannyboy
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Dannyboy »

Thank You for a quick response, I did travel back a few pages but could not locate the appropriate fix for the issue. At the top of this page it seems someone else was looking for the solution but came across nothing as well.
jettech79
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Pink squares/ No runway markings in KLDJ Linden

Post by jettech79 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
There was a small fix published a few posts ago in regard to these pink triangles.
Hello, DD Stanislaw, you mentioned on an earlier post there was fix for the pink squares and no runway marking for KLDJ, unfortunately after reading every post, I do not see the post where the fix is mentioned. Can you reply with a new post for this common problem, thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I think the best solution would be if you guys simply wait for the V2 of this product to be published. Just as in FSX/P3D version it will include major upgrades to all included airports and will obviously solve all current issues.
drix9
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Physical Nav aids not visible

Post by drix9 »

With the '000 Drzewiecki Design Library' installed into my custom scenery VOR's, ILS antennas etc. are not visible in X-Plane 11.05. When I remove this folder from my custom scenery, the nav aids are visible. What is the purpose of this folder and what is the impact if I remove it from custom scenery?

Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I think there will be no impact if you remove it. We used it in some older products only.
surfcandy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by surfcandy »

I recently purchased NY Airports for X-Plane 11 at X-Plane Org. I was wondering if the set of NY Airports included like JFK and Newark have any other aircraft that spawn at the various gates throughout the airports? Every time I spawn I am the only plane around.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Do you mean static aircraft or AI?
surfcandy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by surfcandy »

Static
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

In that version static aircraft were very limited. We have developed a brand new v2 version of the whole package but as for now it is available for FSX/P3D only. We will work on the XP version after releasing Seattle.
surfcandy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by surfcandy »

Thanks more static aircraft are much needed.The way it stands now is like a ghost town. Also it seems that the FSX versions have better runway light at night.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_X.htm - the XP version will look very similar.
simcaptain1012
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by simcaptain1012 »

Can u please post instructions on how to disable an airport in case we don't want to use it and replace it with another... currently if I download an airport (example KLGA) and install it it will show both airports. If possible I would like to know if in can choose to disable a specific airport but keep another.

Thank you,
Simcaptain1012
broncoblair
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by broncoblair »

Hi
I am having a real issue with the scenery. Just paid for it new, kind of bummed. The textures just look wrong to me and seem very "FS9" not Xplane 11. I went through my INI and checked, everything looks correct. Just wondering what is going on ?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Its hard to tell from the screenshot what is wrong but the product whould look exactly as on promo screenshots: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_XP.htm . Please note that the product was released almost 4 years ago.

There is also an upcoming V2 version of the whole package but so far it was released only for FSX/P3D : http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_X.htm and http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports2_X.htm .
Oldbie
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Oldbie »

I just downloaded and installed this package for the third time but it seems like my package misses KJFK:

What am I doing wrong?