NY Airports v2 XP

Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

CptStealth
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by CptStealth »

As for now we will not be adding autogates to this project simply because too long time is required to create them - about 5 per day. On small airports there is no problem but on large... it may take months.
As a starting point, could you possibly consider adding, perhaps, one gate per terminal at LGA, JFK, and EWR? Or if you're really pressed for time, even one gate at each of those airports? That wouldn't take the huge amounts of time/effort required to do the entire airport, at least not upfront. And you could add more autogates over time, at your leisure.

It would not be an ideal situation, but it's better than no automated gates at all, and would allow users to at least have a single gate they could go to each time they fly in/out of New York.

I'm a software developer for a living, so I fully understand the time and effort that goes into something like that, but even just one gate per airport would be helpful. Unfortunately, this is a payware airport package, not a freeware download from x-plane.org where we could just go into the dev tools and add autogate functionality ourselves.

(EDIT: And yes, I joined the forum simply to ask this question, because Autogate is that important to me, LOL)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We will try to work on this over time.
Toddy747
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Toddy747 »

Hi, new here in the forum.
I did an Approach on 04L of KJFK. Tuned frequency fine. Localizer not alligned on approach. I have to land manually. Localizer to the left. G/S not existant. What's wrong? How to fix it?

Toddy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Superklez
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Superklez »

I just bought both packs of the NY airports and had it automatically installed, but when I load it there are no airport buildings. I am using X-Plane 11, I selected static aircraft: off and ground photoreal: on. The same goes with the Moscow XP pack I just got, too. Everything is fine except for the buildings which don't load. This is the order of my scenery_pack.ini file:

I
1000 Version
SCENERY

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/a - ENOV Orsta Volda/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AEHD_Ramps/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AEHD_Taxilines/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EBBR Brussels/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LSGG Genf/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_APT1/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_APT2/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_APT3/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_B/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_C/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_ARLINGTON_D/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AFL_LIBRARY/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP Documents/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP Layer 2/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP Documents/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_1KEWR-KCDW-KLDJ_Roads/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_1KJFK-KLGA-KTEB_Roads/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_KEWR-KCDW-KLDJ/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_KJFK-KLGA-KTEB/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KLAS Las Vegas Mc Carran/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ZAFL_MESH_+48-123/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ZZZ DD Z Moscow City XP Terrain/
Superklez
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Superklez »

How do I update my airport pack? The version says 1.0, shouldn't it be 2.1?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The newest version of the product is indeed v2.1 .
Where did you buy these packages? X-Plane.org definitely has the newest version available.
Judson
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Judson »

Hi,

I loved NY Airports V1! I have just installed V2 vol1 version 2.1.
  • I removed the old NY city.
    I ran the installer in Admin mode.
    I selected show static aircraft and photoscenery
    I have my graphic settings at max objects and almost max textures.
I am seeing the main buildings... but it is ghost town. There is one animated truck with a ladder and two AI planes moving around.

No other animated objects or people. I see traffic outside the airport.. but not on the inside highways.

I don't see a ground traffic plug-in ... not sure if I should.

Are there any known conflicts with plugg-ins? I am using Xenviro, and Pilot2ATC. A number of aircraft have there own plug-ins.

How should I go about debugging this?

BTW what I see so far looks great! :D

I have a high-end graphics machine, x-plane 11

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

Let me know if you need more info!

Judson
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please provide a few screenshots of how the airports look like; they should look exactly like presented here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_XP.htm
VICSIM
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by VICSIM »

Hello, I just bought your NY Airports v2 XP: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB for XP11 (Windows). I bought it from FSPS Store. I also bought the KEWR, KCDW and KLDJ pack for the same platform. I downloaded the files and unzipped them. Then I opened the folder for KJFK, KLGA, KTEB and I see two files in the folder they look identical (See screenshots) I continue with my installation and it seems to finish the installation with no errors. When launching the airport the scenery doesn't seem to be loading, I can see the Jetways but no buildings and the floor surfaces seem to be very grainy. I do not have any other scenery for these airports (tried all 3 of them). I also tried the other file and I get the same result. I installed the KEWR file with no issues, all airports work ok there. Can you help me out? :cry: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You should get different files for each part. Please contact the vendor directly to solve the issue.
Best regards
Stanislaw
VICSIM
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by VICSIM »

DD Stanislaw could you please elaborate a bit more on your reply? What do you mean I need to get different files for each part. I did get different files for each of the packs. I got one file for the KEWR, KCDW and KLDJ pack and then another file for the KJFK, KLGA and KTEB pack. There are 2 files in the latter zip file. How does that pertain to the vendor? :?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Okay, I get it, file distribution seems to be ok.
I will need a few streenshots of how the product looks in your flight sim. Your description "When launching the airport the scenery doesn't seem to be loading, I can see the Jetways but no buildings and the floor surfaces seem to be very grainy." provides quite a limited information of what might be actually wrong. Please attach a picture. You might also attach (copy/paste) your scenery_packs.ini .

Additionally please look at the tips of the install manual (bottom of the page).
welchw
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by welchw »

Just purchased NY Airports 1 & 2. I see that the airports folders come with Roads folders. Are these roads overlay files or must they remain above their respective airport folders in the scenery.ini file? If they are overlays then I believe they need to be listed below Global Airports folder or with other "y" overlay folders.

Cheers,

Wayne
CYXU
Wayne Welch
CYXU
X-Plane 11 exclusively!
jcbak
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: DavidDetAJ

Post by jcbak »

Are the newest versions on the Org store yet? It still says V2 when you download them.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dear Customers,
Although we are doing our best to provide you quick and reliable technical support, unfortunately there are cases when we are not able to help you simply because the problem is not in our responsibility. Such issues are usually related to our vendors and our vendors only can provide you customer support.

Our vendors are responsible for:
• Publishing products for sale with correct and clear descriptions and links
• Publishing updates and informing customers about new versions as soon as they are available
• Handling of all payment-related stuff
• Providing downloads and customer accounts
• Handling of all non-standard procedures related to purchases (like refunds or product change)

No matter how much we want to help you with all the issues, it is not possible for us to manage the issues above. Each store is privately owned, each one uses different procedures and each one has different policies and priorities. Additionally product publishing time is different in each store although all vendors receive products (and updates) simultaneously in one e-mail. Taking the above into consideration, we do need to ask you to contact our vendors directly in some cases. Each store has a ticket system, a support forum, an e-mail or at least an FB account. Any way to contact a store is OK to solve your problem. Summarizing:

Please contact our vendors directly in the following cases:
• A certain product is not available
(please note that publishing a product or an update can take up to a month depending on a store)
• Product update is not available (please note that free updates are treated by vendors with the lowest priority)
• Download problems/questions, unopenable files, corrupt installers (due to download)
• Discounts and special update offers
• Bought a wrong version of a product
(f/e X instead of XP)

Please note that writing to us (or on this forum) rather than contacting a store directly makes solving your issue a much longer task. Besides, usually we are simply unable to offer any help regarding the above issues. Sure in "extreme" cases we can contact store managers directly but they are usually very busy people and solving any problems this way simply takes much longer since it can take few days for them to reply. Stores have dedicated customer support services to make things faster and easier for customers and it is highly recommended to use them.

We highly appreciate your cooperation in this matter!