Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by Wise87 »

Update on the above post seeing I can't make edits. KPAE is listed in AEC but Enable/Disable made no difference. I also disable Global Mesh and the issue was still there.
Shogun
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Shogun »

Hi,
I also purchased Seattle Airports X from Aerosoft and they are directing customers back to Drzewiecki for resolution.
Is it possible to purchase the update directly as your other resellers will not sell the update to customers that purchased the initial version elsewhere?
To avoid this scenario in the future; I would suggest that products should be sold by Drzewiecki directly, or resellers should be contractually obligated to sell upgrades as a standalone product.
I absolutely love your work (especially New York X and Washington X) and was eagerly awaiting the upgrade to Seattle Airports X. :cry:
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

FYI, Still getting sunken aircraft at KRNT and the bridge is missing. This is a clean install of P3Dv4.2 and my install software is listed two post back. I had this issue with my 4.1 install and the original Seattle Airport X.
https://prntscr.com/jcei06
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

I figured out what was causing most of my elevation issues. The new update installs the following two files which is not in the original installer.

0_cvx_PNW_KPAE_lake_excludes.BGL
cvx_FTX_PNW_water_US_N47-48_summer.BGL

Once I removed them my issues at KPAE and KRNT went away. I have several Orbx products installed but I don't have NA Pacific Northwest installed. I still have the statics sitting low at KRNT just like in the original release but at least I don't have the major issues as before.
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

Should we remove those files if we just have FTX Global OpenLC NA and not the Orbx regions like Pacific Northwest?

Also why the heck is the forum showing in Polish? How the hell do I switch it to English?
Eric
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

I guess the edit post function ceases after 1 minute. NVM the questions about changing languages, figured it out.
Eric
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

What happened to the UPS747 static at KPAE?
Also the forums switched to polish on me also. Had to go into profile to fix it.
somiller
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by somiller »

Was going to buy v1.1 on Simmarket (made original purchase of v1.0 there), but the price in shopping cart shows as 12 Euros...12 Euros is not 10 Euros, as promised below. I purchased v1.0, specifically because according to the below information, it would not cost more to buy and then upgrade to v1.1. Had I known I would have to pay premium to upgrade, I would've skipped v1.0, and waited to purchase v1.1. I will not be buying the upgrade if I'm punished for being an early adopter.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

"Post by DD Stanislaw » 8 Dec 2017, 2017 13:12
Hi.

Please note: the upcoming v1.1 update of this product will be payware (~10eur) and will add KSEA Seattle-Tacoma airport and other details. The update will not be obligatory but highly recommended. After the update the price of the package will be equal to the v1.0+v1.1 update.

If you choose to update - yes. The update featuring a future version of KSEA will probably be ready in about 1,5-2 months from now. The product now costs 25€, the update will cost ~10€ and when it is published the only purchasing option will be the whole package for ~35€. This gives you an advantage of getting the product 2 months ealier and at ~70% of the expected final price of 35€."
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

somiller, this is correct, but do not forget that you got a 5eur discount for the City package (the package is now 5eur more expensive), so summarizing all -you are 3eur ahead while you should be at 0. In this case, would you like to donate us those 3 euros or are you just fine with keeping them? :wink:
somiller
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by somiller »

What I would be fine with is the price as it was stated when I bought Seattle Airports v1.0. I'm not sure why you would even mention Seattle City, as that is a separate product. Had I known I would be charged more to buy Seattle Airports v1.0
+ the upgrade to v1.1, I would've waited and paid 35 Euros, instead of 37 Euros. Nowhere was it stated that if you bought Airports and City, and got the discount on City, that one would be charged more when Airports v1.1 was released.

If the upgrade to Airports v1.1 was not going to be 10 Euros, then why did you say it was going to be 10 Euros?

I guess a better question to ask: what kind of business makes an offer, and then changes the offer after they've already taken your money - my answer is: a business I won't give any more money. I don't like dishonest people, and what you did is dishonest.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller
Deltaair12
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Deltaair12 »

I am new to this company, as I have never bought a product from you guys before. I decided to try my hand at Seattle airports because I mainly fly on the west coast. My first initial reaction was a good one because the detail is pretty good. But the only thing that threw me off was the lack of modeling of the general aviation facilities at KSEA. The whole airport is to detail EXCEPT for the Singature Flight Support. Why? Why did you guys spend so much time and effort into modeling one of the busiest airports in America, but then just threw away the Corporate facilities? I only fly corporate, and thanks to companies like Carenado, Alabeo, Eaglesoft, and Milviz, there is a large group of folks who do the same. But now I regret my purchase because anytime I want to fly into KSEA, I have to park at the terminals in this little citation jet which just kills the realism. So my question to you guys is, will you ever finish KSEA? Because obviously it is still not complete. You’re missing a vital part of the airport!
almostatys
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by almostatys »

Hi!

I fogrgot backup Seattle-Tacoma Intl KSEA_ARP.bgl and Snohomish Co KPAE_ARP.bgl
Could you upload the original ORBX verions?
Thank you!
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

Hi Deltaair12
We are pleased that you have joined our user group :)
You mean this area?: https://www.google.pl/maps/@47.4395129, ... a=!3m1!1e3
We made only something we know from official maps or aerial photos. There are no positions on this GA on any map or photos.
If you could sent to us a map with this GA stands, where are corect position, radius and name, we add it in next update.
Viking01
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Viking01 »

Hi,
I tried the Seattle X Demo, but my system is not good enough for it. Now I cannot get rid of it.

I followed the advice to ran the installer again, uncheck all boxes and finish the install. Then to remove the Seattle X Demo Folder. That does not remove the scenery! When starting P3DV4 again, the program asks if I want to unload the scenery as it is not found. Clicking "yes" generates a CTD, clicking "no", some error messages about "Child windows" appear, then CTD.
The entry in the scenery library is greyed out and I have mesh anomalies all around Seattle.

Please advise how I can uninstall the scenery completely.

Thanks!

Regards
Gunter
Anatolski
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anatolski »

How to get rid of polish language if I start my profil...