UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Nemmo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X

Post by Nemmo »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 12 May 2018, 08:33 Honestly I do not remember how it was done but road traffic may be added with the Moscow City package only.
The fix was about vehicles driving thru taxiways, so some users must have some traffic there indeed...
Yes, I have Moscow City installed too. As I've seen road traffic is still present at MKAD and there are no any traffic on other roads in Moscow and within Sheremetyevo area too
Georgy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Georgy »

Добрый день! Хотел бы написать несколько замеченных замечаний:
1. В плохую погоду моргают лампы ВПП. Это уже отмечали выше.
2. Если смотреть из терминала Д В Шереметьево 1, там есть ангар, который мерцает (обвел красным)
3. Почему-то вот этот один телетрап не хочет пристыковываться к самолету. (обвел синим)
4. Планируете ли нарисовать фотоподложку новой дороги возле терминала Д? Сейчас там фотоподложка с ее строительством.
Спасибо!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dobryi vecher.
1./2. Da, eto my znaem.
3. #16, proverim
4. Planiruem my voobshe izdatj novuiu versiyu v2 kak platnyi update, gde budet mnogo chego peredelanno a vernee sdelanno zanovo, no eto ne ranniye chem v budushim godu.
Georgy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Georgy »

Станислав, Спасибо за исчерпывающие ответы! Сцена супер!
Vadimk0
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Vadimk0 »

Hi! I'vedownloaded and installed the latest version UUEE Sheremetyevo 1.97,when I load on the airport I can see the third runway 25R/06L as it's opened,but Aivlasoft EFB even after the Data update still shows that those runways couldn't be assigned to simulator runway,why so? as I understood from the description all the three runways are now active in the last update!
armandou
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by armandou »

Hello,
Thank you for your help but despite the latest update v 1.97 the approach is not displayed anymore. thank you for your kindness.
Ride this :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Vadimk0 wrote: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10:36Aivlasoft EFB
Hi. Unfortunately I do not know this software. By "active" I mean that you can land at all those runways using standard navaids (or third-party instruments with up-to-date AIRAC).
armandou wrote: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 15:11 the approach is not displayed anymore
Hi. It seems that the screenshot is not displayed correctly.
thenikos
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by thenikos »

hi, i downloaded the latest version of sheremetyevo and i read in the manual that i have to uninstall the previous one: but how can i do that? i cant find any uninstall program or any application that i can do that. thank you
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You do not need to.
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Hello,

I have recently purchased Moscow Sheremetyevo X and Moscow City X, and I wanted to address some problems that I have encountered with UUEE using P3D v3.

First, when I am on the airport and I make a request to the ground controller to taxi to the runway, the controller doesn't say anything, but I see in the ATC window the options to acknowledge taxi, say again or change the requested runway. Basically, the controller doesn't say anything, but he treats me like he has given me taxi clearance to the runway. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, when I am on approach, the controller doesn't offer any ILS approaches, but only visual ones (but the ILS frequencies work).

Another issue is with gates/parking spots Bravo 169-172: Why is it that the airplanes are parked so that their nose points to the north, while the taxiways lead from the north to the south on these parking spots? Refer to the attached screenshot. I have noticed this issue when I was assigned one of these parking spots, but the GSX marshaller was waiting for me on the north side. Other than that, the product is great, and I like it. Thank you for your support.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Afterburner wrote: Saturday 19 May 2018, 18:22 Why is it that the airplanes are parked so that their nose points to the north, while the taxiways lead from the north to the south on these parking spots?
Hi.
I am not sure why, but I believe this is how they are parked at the real airport.
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Alexander Matth »

Have you published the v1.97 to Flightsimstore yet? I just bought it there and have the old 1.95 version.

KR
Kind Regards,

Alexander Mattheis
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, it has been sent to the store few months ago.
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Alexander Matth »

Thank you for the quick reply, I contacted them why they didn’t load up the current version.

It’s a pitty, I wanted to enjoy the scenery on its current state - of course regarding the opening of the FIFA World Championship.

Well, we will see when they update their files.
Kind Regards,

Alexander Mattheis
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please note that you need to contact them at info@flightsimstore.com to get a reply.