Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

itay5344
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Itay

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by itay5344 »

Yes, the airport elevation fixed but I noticed that the airport higher than the city around I add photo.
Is it normal ???
The file Snohomish Co KPAE_ARP.BGL change to OFF and moved to desktop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Do you have the "0_cvx_PNW_KPAE_lake_excludes.BGL" file in Seattle X folder? If so, please try deactivating it.
itay5344
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by itay5344 »

No, I still see the issue. "0_cvx_PNW_KPAE_lake_excludes.BGL" file changed to .off and moved to desktop.
If I installed the Seattle X Demo first before the Seattle Aiport will the installer of Seattle Airport should uninstall seattle X Demo or I should do it manualy ?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Can you give me the size of the CVX_KPAE_Vect.BGL file located in Seattle X\Scenery?
itay5344
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by itay5344 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Friday 24 Aug 2018, 14:09 Can you give me the size of the CVX_KPAE_Vect.BGL file located in Seattle X\Scenery?
18KB
itay5344
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by itay5344 »

By the way I tried to install the Airport X for P3D v3 to check if I have the same issue but I suprised that the elevation at KPAE was good and all looked normal.
wanthuyr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by wanthuyr »

Hello,
KSEA terminal buildings are too bright at night, can I reduce the brightness of the buildings? Everything else is well balanced, including sceneries from other third parties.
Thanks!
Pilot37
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Pilot37

Seattle Airports X from Flightsim Store.

Post by Pilot37 »

Could you tell me how do I buy the upgrade if you no longer sell through FSS?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Pilot37 wrote: Sunday 16 Sep 2018, 18:18 how do I buy the upgrade if you no longer sell through FSS?
Sure, please have a look at this post: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 239#p14239
wanthuyr wrote: Sunday 16 Sep 2018, 16:50 KSEA terminal buildings are too bright at night
Many of such issues depend on individual sim settings, and in P3Dv4 you can set almost everything regarding HDR display. Anyway, in the future we will be considering adding the dynamic lighting to the project so this would probably solve all these issues.
wanthuyr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by wanthuyr »

Please, do that. No HDR means a totally washed out image, and as a matter of fact everything else (more than 95%) is well balanced and looks good at night.
SimPilotGuy
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Mark

Post by SimPilotGuy »

Hello,
I have purchased and installed the Seattle Airports X program and the SeaTac graphics look amazing. I only have one small issue and that is there are no jetways that appear. No matter what gate I'm at, there are no jetways. :( The building displays a grey box where the jetway should be coming out of the terminal at, and the ground displays the area where it should move in, but no jetways. Really weird, cause the rest of the airport and graphics are incredible and really capture the airport. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Perhaps a secondary afcad is at fault? Or maybe I'm just not doing something right. I have re-downloaded and used WinZip to extract the files and re-installed but with the same results. Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated. Even without the jetways, it's still a fantastic add-on. Thanks for the hard work! Cheers,
M
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Do you have the newest version of SODE installed?
Best regards
Stanislaw
Pilot37
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Pilot37

Post by Pilot37 »

I opened a ticket with FSPS to upgrade, ticket #736. Two days later, no reply.
SimPilotGuy
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Mark

Post by SimPilotGuy »

Hi there,
Yes I have the latest SODE installed. I have a number of other airports designed by FSDT and they all use SODE jetways and they appear to be working fine. Could it be an issue between FSDT using SODE and Seattle Airports using SODE? Would this cause a conflict? I can't see how however since I have no programming skills at all, I do not know what could be causing this. However like I said, based on how fantastic your airport design and graphics are.... I am willing to forgo the jetways if that's what it comes to! :D .Thanks for the assistance.

EDIT - I will try some of the other airports included with Seattle Airports X and see if the jetways appear in them, if they have them and let you know.

Cheers!
M
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
No no, this is not an option as probably you do not see SODE trees as well and we plan to implement even more SODE content like airport lighting.
Did you try reinstalling the product? Do you use the v1.6.3 version of SODE (the newest one)?

SODE files for Seattle are placed into: %programdata%\12bpilot\SODE . During install, just before the install starts there is a screen showing all directories which will be used during install. It would be great if you could check if the SODE directory is correct.

Additionally in the My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Seattle X there is a file called "Information.cfg" - please send it to me via e-mail.