200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

What does it mean that they are off?
DD Stanislaw wrote: Re: NY Airports v2 XP
Post 11 mar 2018, 2018 05:11

As for now we will not be adding autogates to this project simply because too long time is required to create them - about 5 per day. On small airports there is no problem but on large... it may take months
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
gromero83
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: German

Post by gromero83 »

the ramp starts are not in the correct position.
The plane spawns too far back from the gate.
Can you see it in the pic?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, I understand that the plane is placed too far from the terminal after loading to the scenery, right?
Is it a problem at all stands or only on selected ones?
gromero83
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by gromero83 »

I looked it up in WED to see and every ramp start at KJFK, KLGA, KTEB . They are all too far back and some are off the taxiline to the left or right. I don't want to mess anything up so I didn't touch anything in there and exited without saving.

Seems odd, I thought maybe the installer messed up, so I deleted the folder and reinstalled it but the same thing happened.

I don't know about the other NY Airport pack. I don't have it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We will check this - I hope to come back to you soon
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

gromero83 wrote: Saturday 27 Oct 2018, 13:54 They are all too far back and some are off the taxiline to the left or right.
About far position from stop-lines - it's our fault. We have to correct AFCAD but I'm very sorry to inform you that we cannot fix it in short time - for sure it will be fixed in the next update.
gromero83
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by gromero83 »

Okay, thank you.
AdrianWolff
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Adrian

Post by AdrianWolff »

Hello,
i bought the New York Airports XP v2 Volume 1 yesterday. i already have Volume 2 so KEWR and so on. I did excatly the same to install this package but this time when i tried to look at my airports i cant see any building i dont know why i changed the scnery.packs but nothing happend. I also reinstalled it 3 times but nothing worked. I hope you can help me
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, have you done everything in accordance to our guideline: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b31ng9zbp51m4 ... h.pdf?dl=0

It's also possible that the "number of objects" parameter is set too low or some other sim settings may need to be changed.
AdrianWolff
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Adrian

Post by AdrianWolff »

After reinstalling the 5th time it has finally worked. But still thank you for the help an the wonderful Product
ggmachado91
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ggmachado91 »

Hi there,

I used to own V1, and now got v2 part 1 and part 2. It has nice improvements, well done! I also did not feel any stutters when using it.

One question: With the upcoming release of SAM, will we see it someday with these airports? I believe it is the only thing missing in these airports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULevofWJtDA
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for kind words. For sure we will consider this for the future releases and updates, but we cannot promise anything.
avallillo
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Tony

Post by avallillo »

I've had the NY airports for FSX for several years now, and just today I got the same NY airports for X-Plane 11. One problem (for me at least!) is that the depiction of LGA is apparently a new airport that has not yet been completed. SInce I flew for AA in and out of the old terminals for over 30 years, I am interested in having LGA look like it did prior to the latest construction. The version of NY airports that I have on FSX has the old setup, except for the tower which was circumcised some time ago and a new one built, all after I retired!

My question is - is there a way to deactivate only the LGA portion of the NY airports Vol 1 so that another scenery I have that depicts LGA as it was can stand on its own. Right now both are showing, and that of course does not work well. I can, of course, put the older LGA scenery over into my deactivated scenery file, but then I am left with the new version which I have never seen, let alone operated out of. Normally this would be a simple matter, except that V1 appears to be one big scenery that encompasses all three airports and there is no immediately obvious way to put the new LGA into the penalty box.

Is there any way around this other than to put (for the time I decide to fly into or out of LGA) the entire V1 package off in the other folder so X-Plane does not load it?

Tony Vallillo
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Tony.
I do not think this would be possible as the new version does exactly what it is designed to do - present the airport as it will look like soon. Feel free to test other solutions if you wish but we are not interested going back to the old version (especially that some of those buildings are already demolished at the real life airport).
gromero83
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by gromero83 »

Hi Avallillo,

Head over to forums.x-plane with this question for guidance. It can be achieved with WED for XP by deleting KLGA in the new version or putting an exclusion in the old version that will be on top.