EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP v2

Latest version: v2.2 (2020)

Petterstor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Petterstor

Re: EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP v2

Post by Petterstor »

so nice that they have try. Can you send photos what I can try and do? I did not understand what you meant completely.
Petterstor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Petterstor

Post by Petterstor »

sorry. i use B737-800 :)
Zetterberg
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Marius

Post by Zetterberg »

Hi. Still no fix for the missing terminal windows I posted a few months ago?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Zetterberg wrote: Tuesday 15 Jan 2019, 04:28 missing terminal window
Sorry, but we have no clue what can be a reason of such thing. You are the only person reporting such problem and we are even not able to replicate it :cry: I will ask my colleague if he has any other idea.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Zetterberg
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Marius

Post by Zetterberg »

It’s so strange. I did a clean install of XP11 yesterday, the newest release. Are there any particular setting that need to be switched on for the windows to work?
Shain
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sebastian

Post by Shain »

Hej wszystkim,
Znalazłem te dwa artykuły na forach X-Plane w których ludzie mieli podobne problemy z asfaltem itp zachowującym się jak ziemia.
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... t-runways/
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... ound-type/

Zdecydowałem się przetestować co się stanie jak zrobie to co jest napisane w drugim artykule i dopisałem te "SURFACE Concrete" do plików .pol i wydaje mi się że jest lepiej. Nie potrzebuje aż tak dużo mocy żeby ruszyć oraz podwozie się nie telepie jakby jechało po ziemi, ale jednak dalej widać particle effects ziemi oraz samolot spowalnia chyba troche za szybko.

Co ciekawe w moim przypadku, nigdy nie miałem problemu z runways jak inni, jedynie z apronami, taxiways itp.
Shain
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sebastian

Post by Shain »

^^ Okej, nevermind, pas 29/11 jednak też ma problemy. Za to 33/15 jest całkowicie ok
Willhelm
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Willhelm

Post by Willhelm »

Hello I bought EPWA V2 yesterday via Org store, and I´m sorry, but this airport have huge problem on ground level. On aprons, taxiways and RWY29/11 aircraft behave like on mud or plain terrain - there is dust efect over wheels, in case of helicopter dust wash efect from rotor. To taxi is necessary to use 75-80% of thrust/power, braking action is weak - like when you go off the RWY/TWY. It also affect pushback, when default and Better Pushback tugs struggling with inapropriate friction. Did I missing some hotfix etc. for this, hard to believe that XP users are OK with this state. I own also Talinn from DD, and there I did not noticed anything like this issue on EPWA. Thank you in advance for fix or some hint where I can download if it is already existing.

Installation was done in my case without static aircrafts and with orthophoto. I tried also both options off - with no effect on ground problem.

Second question - highway bridge between RWY33 and train station have some red stripes - I´m used that in this way XP usually mark missing library items (lines, objects) but it is possible that in reality the bridge is painted by red colour. Just checking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, firstly please send me log.txt and scenery_packs.ini to marcin@drzewiecki-design.net

Which version of XP are we talking about?
We will try to investigate this case again.
Willhelm
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Willhelm »

log.txt and scenery_packs.ini sent via e-mail. Meanwhile I found the fix file from 06/2018 deeper in this thread. Tried it and it partially solving the issue on main apron. But TWYs and RWY29/11 are still like on picture below. XP version is 11.32r2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks! We will check this.
Source41
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Source41

Post by Source41 »

Like other I am also getting the dirt issue. I have tried the attached files in here and am also could not seeing any difference.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Willhelm wrote: Saturday 02 Mar 2019, 10:41 aircraft behave like on mud or plain terrain
I've sent you the fix via Email to check if it's working - please let me know if the problem is solved. If so, we will publish it or release the update.
Willhelm
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Willhelm »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 07 Mar 2019, 14:41
Willhelm wrote: Saturday 02 Mar 2019, 10:41 aircraft behave like on mud or plain terrain
I've sent you the fix via Email to check if it's working - please let me know if the problem is solved. If so, we will publish it or release the update.
Just finnished testing, works very nice for me, no more friction or dirt effect issues on aprons, taxiways, runways. (But work when plane run out of these surfaces.) Thanks for investigating and patch this problem.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please find enclosed our fix to the problem with inappropriate "ground friction".

To install it please unzip the attached file and copy / replace the existing files in Custom Scenery folder.

BTW: If anyone has the old library - 000 Drzewiecki Design Library - in Custom Scenery, please remove it from there - in the last versions of our scenery we do not use it.