Post by PavelK »

After deleting it looks like this https://photos.app.goo.gl/8rWk3jvGTVL4oMMv5
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Warsaw City XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please send XP logs.txt and your scenery_packs.ini file (here as zip file or to marcin@drzewiecki-design.net).

Have you fully removed the old one?

Should I understand that the old version was ok with the same XP settings?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Sentry11
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Sentry11

Post by Sentry11 »

I, also am having trouble with EPWA - Chopin XP version 2.0 airport and the updated Warsaw City XP version 1.5 displaying correctly. Both were downloaded from the X-Plane.org store and all old versions removed and both installed with administrator rights. The X-Plane.org store didn't have version 2.1 of EPWA - Chopin XP airport that you mention on this site, just version 2.0. (SEE ATTACHED) sent by email in zip format to "marcin@drzewiecki-design.net".

The EPWA - Chopin XP version 2.0 airport and the previous version of Warsaw City XP v1.3 was seemingly displaying okay along with the ugly smoking chimneys. Its just the scenery around EPWA - Chopin airport, and I hope that all that is not displaying correctly with the updated Warsaw City XP version 1.5.

Attached log.txt - sent by email in zip format to "marcin@drzewiecki-design.net".
Attached screenshot - sent by email in zip format to "marcin@drzewiecki-design.net".

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Sentry11

P.S. I must add that your site is atrocious for trying to attached files, as it won't accept anything in any format.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for files but firstly I recommend to check the last version of Warsaw City XP with the last one of EPWA (2.1). Otherwise I doesn't make sense to find the problem.

Please ask your vendor to provide you with the last version of EPWA (we provided XPLANE.ORG with it).

You should be able to attach small zip files here + post screenshots (for example via https://imgbb.com)
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Sentry11
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Sentry11 »

All files are recently downloaded from the X-Plan.org store. EPWA - Chopin XP v2.1 Airport, - Warsaw City v1.5 and all the latest versions of Polish Airports. All these files were installed with administrator rights.

See screenshots sent via (https://imgbb.com) as you recommended but that site does not accept .txt, Zip or .ini files, so I'm sending them in Zip format again to your email address at "marcin@drzewiecki-design.net", as well.

https://ibb.co/Vph8rdZ
https://ibb.co/xs5Yxxk
https://ibb.co/30Cbs4z

Not much time for flying anymore, most of the time is spent trying to get payware working correctly.

Sentry11
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. Please try removing all city folders and checking the result. If the result is fine, please try removing the airport folders and leaving only the city folders. Something is definitely wrong there in terms of placement.
cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

Good morning:

A loyal customer ever since FS9, I bought via SimMarket a few years ago (amongst many others) three of your sceneries which I yesterday tried to re-download and re-install for XP 10.

While many of your original XP 10 versions are still available at SimMarket (e.g. the original Polish Airports Vol. 1-3 files), I can only download the latest, i.e. only XP 11 supporting versions for the following three products:

1. Warsaw City (v1.3, probably also v1.4 supported XP 10, v1.5 - the only one available today at SimMarket - only supports XP11); my order there # 1329795
2. Baku (v1.2 supported XP 10, v1.3 - the only one available today at SimMarket - only supports XP11); my order there # 1623278
3. LUKK Chisinau (v1.0, probably also v1.1 supported XP 10, v1.2 - the only one available today at SimMarket - only supports XP11); my order there # 1623278

I contacted SimMarket earlier today re this, but was asked to refer to you.

While I understand that you do not support XP 10 anymore, I feel it should still be possible to at least be able to download the latest XP 10 supported version. Would you be able to assist me here kindly?

Am only posting this in one of the three possible threads to avoid unnecessary duplication (only here in the Warsaw City forum, not separately in the Baku or LUKK forum anymore).

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
As we do not support XP10 any longer indeed, I am afraid I will not be able to provide support in this case unfortunately as we do not really keep old versions of our products. Those new versions were provided as free updates hence it wasn't really practical to keep older versions too, also due to the fact that almost noone still uses XP10. New versions of the products are not compatible with XP10 due to multiple new features used. I am sure there are significant reasons why you choose not to switch to XP11, but you might consider doing so due to major advantages of that platform in comparison to XP10.
cmaesing
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by cmaesing »

Actually I *do* own XP 11 as well. But I have a couple of regions where I am met with abysmal loading times in XP 11, hence installed XP 10 as a second install (for performance testing).
Bulva
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: Bulva

Post by Bulva »

Witam.
Mam wszystkie dodatki DD dotyczące Polski.
Po zainstalowaniu Warsaw City (v2.1) mam dokładnie ten sam problem z teksturami z EPWA w okolicy pasa 15, co Sentry11.
Problem ewidentnie dotyczy Warsaw City, bo bez tego dodatku EPWA wyświetla tekstury OK.
Czy jest już jakieś rozwiązanie tego błędu ???
Bulva
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by Bulva »

epwa 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bulva
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by Bulva »

ver. 2.1 dotyczy oczywiście EPWA, a Warsaw City to v. 1.5
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Pytanie - czy zostało wykonane usunięcie pliku scenery_packs.ini po ostatniej instalacji.
Sentry11
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Sentry11 »

I see now that I am not the only one with this problem with EPWA-Chopin v2.1and Warsaw City v1.5.
Can you now advise what is causing the problem and offer a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Sentry11