Washington X

Latest version: v1.5 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Washington X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which instructions are you talking about?

The animated jetways are the part of our payware sceneries with the use of SODE. It should be possible to activate the jetways via shift+D or via GSX but so far we do not provide any support to replacing our jetways by the ones from GSX 2. I'm afraid with any issues regarding GSX 2 operations you need to contact GSX authors.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Taibui
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Taibui

Post by Taibui »

Thank for the answer.
Let me give more details to my problem: jetways of KDCA_X work with Tab+S but not with GSX2 menu(no operate jetway here), but if I activate the jetways with GSX2 now I have 2 jetways at the same gate (one on top of the other).
Thanks again.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Our jetways are being activated via shift+D.

In order to allow GSX to identify our SODE jetways, it's necessary to unzip the below-mentioned file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40tkr6a0tmrz ... KDCA_X.sdx
Taibui wrote: Wednesday 09 Jan 2019, 19:42 but if I activate the jetways with GSX2 now I have 2 jetways at the same gate (one on top of the other).
Does it mean that you changed something in GSX menu directly? If so, please reset the settings for KDCA to the default ones - the above-mentioned file should allow you to operate the jetways via GSX menu.
Taibui
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Taibui

Post by Taibui »

Hi.
Thank you very much, it's working perfectly now. I'm looking to get your NY airport.
Thanks.
GuyH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Guy

Post by GuyH »

Dear team,

First I would like to thank you for making this great scenery. I've been searching long for a good scenery of Washington and its surroundings (airports).

But my question is this...
Is there a way to 'turn off' a specific airport? For instance KADW.
The reason is that I would like to try the KADW scenery from https://militaryaiworks.com/

I tried to re-name your KADW BGL files into .off but it did not help. I experience a lot of double textures on the field, en the airport is overlapping both fields so when you look from above it's not synced.

Is there a way to make this work?
Many thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Basically yes, turning those BGL files to *.off should do the job.
You can also test the scenery first by simply deactivating our whole product in the Add-ons menu of P3D. Possibly you may decide that you prefer our version instead and is such case it would be easy to put it back.
GuyH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Guy

Post by GuyH »

Thanks for your quick reply!
I will test it again later and get back to you
olseric
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: olseric

Post by olseric »

Is the file for GSX still available somewhere? I see the dropbox line doesn't work anymore...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

surfinal
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: surfinal

Post by surfinal »

I see jetways, not working. Not even with FSDT GSX.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

They are not working after pressing Shift+D, right? Do you get any error when you are trying to activate them? Do you have any other sceneries with the jetways working via SODE? You may try to generate/check logs file from SODE, which may show us what is missing or wrongly read by SODE.
samwheeler
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by samwheeler »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 09 Jan 2019, 21:59 Our jetways are being activated via shift+D.

In order to allow GSX to identify our SODE jetways, it's necessary to unzip the below-mentioned file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40tkr6a0tmrz ... KDCA_X.sdx
Would it be possible to get this updated file? The link no longer works. Thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please try this file - should be copied to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drumelo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Drumond

Post by drumelo »

Hi Martin,

I've downloaded the sdx file and placed it on the indicated location. My GSX still cannot recognize the jetway on DCA gate 7
With Shift-D the jetway works. SODE connection is up. Tried to rebuild the airport cache but the result is still the same.
Would you have any other debugging steps that I could try? I see some users were able to do the integration after the sdx file.
Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Drumond
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, does it mean that GSX is not recognizing our jetways at all or only at gate 7?

BTW: have you also gave a try the Cartayna files as Stanislaw suggested above?