NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by unc1rlm »

Do you have any specific AI or default one? Honestly speaking I'm not sure how our scenery may have negative impact to your AI. Maybe the good idea us to contact with the support service of your AI - I believe they will be better in solving this problem.

I don't know either. I use AIG.....which is better (similiar in scope) than UTL or FS Global. It is just when the scenery loads and the the planes are situated... you can watch them move but the minute you attempt to change the view with a yoke or from inside STB to see the individual AI, P3dv4.5 crashes.... Have completely reinstalled P3dv4.5 and new video drivers and have un-added all the addons except NYC Airports..it still does it? No other scenery does it?

Well if you or someone come up with an idea..please share.

Thank you,
BobM.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Bob, frankly speaking I have no idea - have you tried to ask Alpha India Group? Without any concrete error it's like reading tea leaves.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Post by unc1rlm »

Yeah...but really no help there unless its a incompatible ai model... The only ai's that visit are the ai's and flight plans created by "moi" (me) from AIG otherwise KTEB is a ghost town.

Thanks,
Bestest Regards,
BobM.
cardinal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: chris

Post by cardinal »

I have finally had a reply from simware saying they no longer carry your material and to contact you for updates?

I have sent a message to FSPS Store but have not recieved any reply.

Please explain to me how contacting FSPS negates you from having to give me updates for your scenery from another supplier who you no longer deal with?

It appears i am the innocent customer caught up in no mans land!!

Regards
chris
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm really sorry that you have to face such problem. But that's why we created the emergency solution, which allow you to have access to your purchased sceneries via FSPS Store.

Have you submitted the ticket via https://www.fspsstore.com/support/newticket and have attached an invoice from your Simware purchase? Maybe you need to wait a little bit longer but you should get the answer similarly as you received the one from Simware. If you don't get it in this week, please send me all purchase details via email: marcin@drzewiecki-design.net - I will contact FSPS on my own.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Chris, do you have a Simmarket account?
cardinal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: chris

Post by cardinal »

Yes i do have a simmarket account.
Regards
chris
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

In case you do have a Simmarket account, please write the Email to info@drzewiecki-design.net with a proof of purchase of the product + your Simmarket account ID.
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Alexander Matth »

Frame Problems -

Dear Stanislaw,

thank you for your NY work, i just bought the NY package 1 on the sale. But i encounter some fps - drops on my end. I have a quit good system and getting with the fslabs in other major aiport addons about 30-40 fps, in JFK only about 15-17

Is there anything i can do?

KR
Alex
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Alex.
NY has always been a "heavy" area, I do not think this will ever change. What you might do is to install Lite Texture Packs for the airports and the city and install only those airports you are actually planning to use during a particular flight. This is definitely more effort than usually but in the "full" configuration there are ~6000 custom objects in the city and 6 airports (including 3 mega-size). I have seen indeed many sims where this configuration works very well without any tweaking or airport deactivating, but there are simply more possible causes for lower performance than just a plain configuration... This might help you a bit too: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=0
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Hello Stanislaw,

thank you for the quick reply! I know that the NY area has always been a complicated one - on the frames - I will try only activating the airport that am flying to and see if that helps. Thank you for your work!

Also I noticed at the one (!) flight I so far did, that the PAPI lights on the approach for ILS 04R are missing. Is that correct?

Best,
Alex
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hey.
There should be no missing PAPI lights at any included airports.
Can you give any hint on your machine and other addons used?
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

I will have to check if I just overlooked them or if they really didnt show up. I am using ORBX Global, Vector and LC NA.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Alexander, please put the screenshot here if they are missing indeed. Thanks in advance!
Alexander Matth
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Hi thank you for your responses. I double checked it, there are no PAPI lights on 4R in your scenery - but maybe its because they were recently added in RL, i crosschecked with two different charts, in Navigraph Charts effective FEb 28 19, there were PAPIs, in RL Jep Charts effective Jan 2018 there were no PAPI lights on 4R.

But i also encountered strange reflections at terminal 8, concourse C, over the full length of the terminal building you could see the yellow taxiline and the parking gate number as a reflection, way, way, to strong - is there any chance you could fix this - or better both problems?

I attached a screenshot of the reflections:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.