Any news about that issue?

Mike
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: EPKK Kraków Balice X v2

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We had a similar issue in our latest vol.1 update it we managed to fix it so I believe fixing that one in EPKK would also be possible.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, can you check this fix please?

Please unzip the attached file and copy it to: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\DrzewieckiDesign_EPKK_v2 (replace the existing ones)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Flusi_Mike
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Mike

Post by Flusi_Mike »

Hi Martin,
works better. In my opinion it is a little bit to close to the door.
Tested with PMDG B737-900 -700 and FSL A320.

Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flusi_Mike
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Mike

Post by Flusi_Mike »

part 2
grzesium192
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Grzesiek

Post by grzesium192 »

Witam.Mam oto taki problem na scenerii EPKK V2 . Nie ma oświetlenia na lotnisku a konkretnie na podejściu i pasie startowym. Wygląda jak by się bardzo słabo świeciło. FSX SE. Posiadam inne scenerie EPWA,oraz wszystkie PoA v1,2,3 i tam wszystko jest ok. Przesyłam załącznik.
grzesium192
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Grzesiek

Post by grzesium192 »

Problem nieaktualny. Reinstalacja SODE pomogła. A swoją drogą ciekawe czemu na innych lotniskach bez SODE jest oświetlenie a na EPKK nie.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
W EPKK oświetlenie zrobione jest inną techniką i sterowane przez SODE. Dzięki temu działa ono m.in. w oparciu o warunki pogodowe (opady/widzialność). Na dany moment działa chyba tak w całej serii PA.
oskjur
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oskar

Post by oskjur »

hey, at every DDs airport scenery i cant see terminals and other builidings, just jetbridges. I tried reinstalling. Im using p3d v4 and i have all polish airports bought. In scenery library i have only one time saved every airport and its "locked" (?) i cant delete it.
Greetings,
Oskar
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

In case if missing buildings please go to the Scenery Library and if you find any entries related to Kraków, please manually remove them.

Due to some unknown reasons sometimes the scenery is added via both XML file and in Scenery Library. In P3D v4 there should be only the one by XML and no entry in the Scenery library.

To uninstall the scenery in P3Dv4 you need to remove the scenery folder including “add-on.xml” from My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and remove the scenery folder from Addon Scenery folder located in main P3D folder.
oskjur
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by oskjur »

hye, thank you for fast reply.
I made it and its doesn`t worked... i tried to uninstall and delete this folder from my documents and install this again and the same result as earlier.
Don`t know what to do now...
oskjur
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by oskjur »

I noticed now that in installer i have checked something like "custom global environment map" and when i unchecked it next time its check again (idk if you know what i mean)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

This option has nothing to do with your problem.

There are 2 ways to achieve this result:
1. Wrong or no entry in the Add-ons section
2. Dublicated entries for the scenery (f/e one in scenery.cfg and one in Add-ons).

Can you send the screenshot which shows the current status of EPKK in your sim and how it looks like in your scenery library?

You may double check if you have checked the correct scenery.cfg as there are few of them.

Can you please also provide me with the following files:

...\MyDocuments\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\[name of the product]\information.cfg

...\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-on.cfg

As far as I remember, once our user reported that the similar problem had nothing to do with the scenery but with p3d configuration files. And he decided to follow the 'last resort' option and run the 'Delete Generated Files' script in the P3D root folder and then restored his original scenery.cfg (always do the backup of files) which fixed the problem. But be careful with this option - it's not something that I recommend and you are doing this is on your risk.
oskjur
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by oskjur »

https://prnt.sc/pcf3b8
https://prnt.sc/pcez30
https://prnt.sc/pcezh4
I hope there is all things that you need.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Honestly speaking based on the given information I'm not able to identify what causes the problem in your case. According to our knowledge it should be caused by double entries.

You didn't inform me if you have tried to remove the scenery and reinstall it with admin rights. Have you tried? After removing it have you seen a default one?

Can you show your whole scenery library?