Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

urbanson
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tomasz80

Re: EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Post by urbanson »

Pomogło! :) Dziękuję
Aczy ten asfalt nie powinien być bardziej betonowy? :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Taki jest ładniejszy :twisted:
Ale tak serio - tam jest chyba asfalt :P Beton jest na 11/29.
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: martynahubert

Post by martynahubert »

Witam.Mam mały problem.W wieczornej porze na EPWA jest dosyć ciemno niektóre tylko lampy świecą, nawet po zaznaczeniu dynamic light w P3D, włącznie z samolotmi które są ciemne natomiast na EPKK wszystko działa jak należy.Jakaś porada.Z góry dzięki.
viper1740
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by viper1740 »

Referring to my original post about the mesh issue. Updating the scenery to the latest version of 1.96 from 1.85 has resolved my problem. This does however come with a cost that should not necessarily have happened. I get it, vendor issues are not your problem however I shouldn’t have to shell out money for the same product twice. I ended up paying for the same thing today for ultimately a product I already owned simply because my original vendor failed to do their job. Anyways, I think your products are great and I’ll continue to support you however, I hope that this situation not have to repeat itself in the future.

Thank you
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

martynahubert wrote: Tuesday 22 Oct 2019, 19:38 (...) wieczornej porze na EPWA jest dosyć ciemno niektóre tylko lampy świecą
Czy dobrze rozumiem że po zmroku w ogóle nie ma świateł? Czy SODE jest poprawnie zainstalowane i w najnowszej wersji? -> https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9

Światła powinny wyglądać dokładnie tak jak na screen'ach promujących tą scenerię. Sugeruję też reinstalację z uprawnieniami administratora scenerii i SODE (jeżeli dotychczas nie było to zrobione - warto uprzednio usunąć wszystkie pliki odnoszące się do EPWA w SODE).
viper1740 wrote: Wednesday 23 Oct 2019, 00:43 (...) vendor issues are not your problem however I shouldn’t have to shell out money for the same product twice.
Have you proceed according to this topic? http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... ?f=3&t=422
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

viper1740 wrote: Wednesday 23 Oct 2019, 00:43 This does however come with a cost that should not necessarily have happened. I get it, vendor issues are not your problem however I shouldn’t have to shell out money for the same product twice. I ended up paying for the same thing today for ultimately a product I already owned simply because my original vendor failed to do their job.
We never ever require our customers to do this.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 796#p17796
viper1740
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by viper1740 »

I did follow your post however, it said nothing about "What to do incase you are unable to contact your vendor". I apologize if I came off strong, it was not my intent. CTP is coming up this weekend and I'd like to have everything tested and ready to go before then. I can't speak for everybody, but your product is within the right price range and it wasn't too much of a burden for me to just go and get a new copy to continue to support your work. I often fly within your scenery range and I like what I see, therefore in order to speed up the process, I just went ahead and bought a new copy (it's been three years since I bought the original version from FSPilotShop). On a side note, I ended up buying three more of your sceneries just to have because it would be a good addition to my already long list of other sceneries I have in my sim. Thank you
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: martynahubert

Post by martynahubert »

Swiecą ale niewiele także nie widać do jakiej lini należy dany samolot...reszte lotnisk bez problemu....przeinstaluje i dam znać
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

viper1740 wrote: Wednesday 23 Oct 2019, 13:14 I did follow your post however, it said nothing about "What to do incase you are unable to contact your vendor". I apologize if I came off strong, it was not my intent.
It kinda does, but perhaps it was not clear enough from our side. Anyway, please contact our e-mail directly, I will try to sort this out. Buying the same product twice has no point and it isn't good for future developer vs customer relations (in my opinion).
Vendors we currently do not cooperate with:

FSPilotShop
Simulshop
Simplanet
Feelthere
Simware
Simshack
FlightSimStore

Obviously we are not leaving our customers who bought products on those platforms without a possibility to update our products when needed.
For X-Plane products please contact X-Plane.org and attach a proof of your purchase.
For FSX/P3D products please contact FSPS Store and attach a proof of your purchase.
In case you do have a Simmarket account, please write to us directly and attach a proof of purchase of the product.

Please note that discontinued products will not be available in these stores however customers will receive the same upgrade offer as all other customers did. For discontinued products please try contacting the store where you have made that purchase. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and we kindly suggest to consider upgrading to a newer version of a particular product - a new version is always better and more up-to-date.
viper1740
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by viper1740 »

Ok, so I'm going to say it because it has to be said. Stanislaw today did something that I did not realize he would do. I will agree that recently I have expressed my frustration on this forum regarding a vendor issue that could have probably been solved a different way however, Stanislaw did more than I bargained for and he delivered. He went above and beyond in addressing my issue and for that, I thank him and the entire Drzewiecki crew for continuing to support your customers the way you do. I'll be definitely purchasing more of your products in the near future. Thank you for being there for us!
grzegorz
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by grzegorz »

Szanowny zespole DD
mam pytanie związane z pojawieniem się: https://secure.simmarket.com/12bpilot-s ... -p3d.phtml
Jak rozumiem program przeznaczony jest dla twórców scenerii, którzy aby to działało w ich sceneriach, powinni stworzyć "poprawkę" do programu SODE?
Czy planujecie implementację do Waszych scenerii np. EPWA?

Z góry dziękuję za odpowiedź
Pozdrawiam
Grzegorz
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
grzegorz wrote: Thursday 31 Oct 2019, 11:18 Jak rozumiem program przeznaczony jest dla twórców scenerii
Technicznie rzecz biorąc program przeznaczony jest dla użytkowników; mając ten program każdy może sobie we własnym zakresie ustawiać VGDSy. Developerzy mogą taką konfigurację po prostu załączać do swoich produktów.
grzegorz wrote: Thursday 31 Oct 2019, 11:18 "poprawkę" do programu SODE
No... nie jest to "poprawka" bo niczego nie poprawia :wink: , ale jest to niejako funkcja rozszerzająca możliwości SODE bo na SODE ten system VGDS jest oparty.
grzegorz wrote: Thursday 31 Oct 2019, 11:18 Czy planujecie implementację do Waszych scenerii np. EPWA?
Tak naprawdę do EPWA system ten był zaimplementowany ponad rok temu, ale z racji braku programu później go usunęliśmy ze scenerii. Np. w naszym najnowszym UUEE system jest w pełni aktywny. Przy okazji wprowadzimy go również do EPWA.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Eksperymentalny plik zawierający SODE VGDS dla EPWA:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7o0qf7r46zwn ... X.sdx?dl=1

%programdata%\12bpilot\SODE\SDX\DrzewieckiDesign

Uwaga - sugeruję wykonać backup oryginalnego pliku na wszelki wypadek.
grzegorz
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by grzegorz »

Bardzo dziękuję Panie Stanisławie!
Dobrze, że jest długi weekend i będzie możliwość wykonania testu :D

Pozdrawiam
Grzegorz
michalp
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by michalp »

Cześć,

po zainstalowaniu (Prepar3d v4.5) EPWA Chopin Airport X i Warsaw City X mam odwróconą kolejność, tzn. wyżej na liście scenerii jest miasto, a pod nim lotnisko. Nie mam jednak możliwości przesunięcia kolejności. Czy istnieje prosty sposób na zmianę kolejności? Czy też odinstalowanie i ponowne zainstalowanie samego lotniska (wtedy skoczy na warstwę wyżej).

I druga sprawa: jak poprawnie odinstalować scenerię? Odklikanie w addons sprawia, że nie znika ona z listy scenerii.

Michał