UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by DD Stanislaw »

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2 v2.1 has been sent to stores.

You should be notified by a store as soon as the new version becomes available. To download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product. The update is published as a complete installer.

Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.

Changes in the new version:
- FSX-related lighting fix
- better interaction with default FS ATC system and AI traffic
almacger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Almacger

Post by almacger »

Hello, I have recently upgraded to the new V2.1 version of UUEE, the product is great, however, a problem that I have noticed is with the taxiway/ground textures overlapping/changing as I start to move my view of the aircraft. During the summer season the textures do not change, during the winter and fall season I notice the problem - I have attached 2 screenshots that will hopefully highlight the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flyingsub
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dale

Post by Flyingsub »

I bought V1 through flightsim store who no longer exist. I would now like to buy V2. How do I obtain the discount availalble through simMarket?
(UPDATE OFFER
If you previously purchased DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - UUEE MOSCOW SHEREMETYEVO X FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 19.8 incl. VAT only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!) ?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Flyingsub wrote: Saturday 02 Nov 2019, 17:37 How do I obtain the discount
Please follow this post: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 796#p17796
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

almacger wrote: Saturday 02 Nov 2019, 01:41 taxiway/ground textures overlapping/changing
We need to check if it's a problem of single -user or something "bigger". Can you let us know which simulator do you use? Have you tried to do clean install with the admin rights? What other addons For this area are installed in your sim? Mesh addon?
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

@Almacger
Did you delete the UUEEAlt.bgl (don't remember the exact name] in the scenery/world folder prior to install the new version? Maybe this can help and then install the scenery again. A new UUEEALT.bgl file will be placed there again.
Maybe you have one from an older version?
Kind Regards
Patrick
Planeblogger
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Erik

Post by Planeblogger »

Hi all,

The update has fixed some issues but still, more than half of the aircraft requesting taxi instructions simply don't get a reply. They do start to taxi. This also counts for user aircraft: I request taxi to a stand, I do not get a clearance read back but I can ask for progressive taxi.
Could it be that there are some designators that the sim ATC engine can't process?
Using progressive taxi, I discovered that many taxiway links are not perfectly lined up with the yellow lines on the ground, leading of course also to offset taxi with AI aircraft. Last but not least, some taxiways don't have lighting especially those close to the terminal. Is this by design or by accident?

To end with a positive note: The scenery looks beautiful and blends nicely also with Moscow City which I also purchased for the occasion. A potential winner combo right up there with the Simwings Barcelona/ORBX Cityscape combo.

Erik
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Erik, thanks for the report. FS ATC engine has a huge limitations and is very unrealistic, even if it gives you ILS approaches. Please do not get me wrong - we will look into this accordingly and see what can be done more from our side, but personally I really recommend you to try VATSIM or IVAO or simply use the ATC addon.
Planeblogger wrote: Monday 04 Nov 2019, 07:30 I discovered that many taxiway links are not perfectly lined up with the yellow lines on the ground, leading of course also to offset taxi with AI aircraft. Last but not least, some taxiways don't have lighting especially those close to the terminal. Is this by design or by accident?
Can you please give us more details and send some screenshots showing the missing lighting?
almacger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by almacger »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 03 Nov 2019, 07:15
almacger wrote: Saturday 02 Nov 2019, 01:41 taxiway/ground textures overlapping/changing
We need to check if it's a problem of single -user or something "bigger". Can you let us know which simulator do you use? Have you tried to do clean install with the admin rights? What other addons For this area are installed in your sim? Mesh addon?
Hi, thanks for replying - after another test I don't think this is a Drzewiecki Design issue. I am using P3D v4.5, ORBX Global Base & UUWW add-on by another vendor via SimMarket - this other Moscow airport also has the same taxiway issue when winter season textures are loaded. Every other add-on I have is fine, just my Moscow area that has the problem ;-(
almacger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by almacger »

Patrick Chaieb wrote: Sunday 03 Nov 2019, 10:23 @Almacger
Did you delete the UUEEAlt.bgl (don't remember the exact name] in the scenery/world folder prior to install the new version? Maybe this can help and then install the scenery again. A new UUEEALT.bgl file will be placed there again.
Maybe you have one from an older version?
Kind Regards
Patrick
Thanks for the reply, I checked this, looks like another issue not caused by this add-on. Many thanks for your suggestion anyway
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Almacger, can you please confirm that the issue happens in Winter only? This would actually be quite weird since terrain elevation files should not be season-related.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

I have only winter, too, such a problem, boot on Raptor gate B125 and turn head to the right, emerge default
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

Image[/url]
charliebravo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: charliebravo

Post by charliebravo »

Sorry if this post is in the wrong location but, I have version 2.1 of UUEE and the scenery looks brilliant, however when I try to request taxi clearance for take off or taxi to gate after landing, I do not hear anything in the way of taxi instructions.

After requesting taxi instructions, there is no reply however I am asked to acknowledge the taxi instructions (that I did not hear), I am able to turn on and off Progressive taxi guidance lines to and from the stand or gate that ATC has selected for me but has not been audible within the simulator.

I use FSX Accelerator on a windows 7 operating system with an i7 processor on board. I have no other Drzewiecki Design scenery packages relating to Moscow installed.

Can you possibly help in getting my ATC to be audible.

Many thanks for your help with this matter and thank you for this excellent UUEE scenery for FSX.
almacger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by almacger »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 05 Nov 2019, 10:54 Almacger, can you please confirm that the issue happens in Winter only? This would actually be quite weird since terrain elevation files should not be season-related.
Hello, yes winter only (when snow textures are on the ground). When I sent in my two screenshots, something that I have noticed is the following:

1. When I commence a take off from runway 06R, the taxiway and runway textures change more predominantly when I begin moving (pan) the external spot view looking towards Terminals D, E & F - looking in the direction of Moscow City Centre (South),
2. Again, taking off from 06R but looking to the North over terminals B & C the problem does not occur.

I hope the above makes some sense and is helpful :-)

Thanks Again