UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by Martin_Starski »

charliebravo wrote: Tuesday 05 Nov 2019, 18:43 After requesting taxi instructions, there is no reply
Should I understand that at the other airports such problem doesn't occur? Have you ever had any other AFCAD for UUEE? Any AI traffic addon?
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 05 Nov 2019, 21:58
charliebravo wrote: Tuesday 05 Nov 2019, 18:43 After requesting taxi instructions, there is no reply
Should I understand that at the other airports such problem doesn't occur? Have you ever had any other AFCAD for UUEE? Any AI traffic addon?
Hi Martin,

Sheremetyevo X is the ONLY add-on airport that has this problem. No other airport that I have had ever showed this issue. After having owned UUEE v1, I was hoping that this problem would be fixed in v2, but apparently not (yet).

In the past, I used the UUEE AFCAD file from the AI add-on "MyTraffic 5", and it didn't have the described problem. I hope that it will be solved. I understand that you recommend us to use VATSIM instead of the default AI traffic, but please understand that there are many of us simmers who prefer to use the default ATC, and as I said, it works okay with other airports.
Planeblogger
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Erik

Post by Planeblogger »

Hi Martin,

FYI, the problem Afterburner is reporting is exactly the same as my problem. It's good to know I am not the only one.
Afterburner, do you use EditVoicePack with any mods?
I will try to fly to Moscow this weekend again to check the taxiway issues, am at work for the coming days. What I remember from the top of my head, is that I was assigned gate C150 and there were no lights for the last part of the taxi journey so if you want to check, check that area.

Erik
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Hi Planeblogger,

Yes, I do use EditVoicePack, but I don't know of any mods (except that I have changed the terminology to ICAO). Could it be related to this add-on? I will try later with EVP deactivated and see what result it gives. If it works fine without this add-on, then it is an issue with EVP and not UUEE X. I will let you know about the result.
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Reverting EditVoicePack back to the default P3D state didn't help. So it must be a Sheremetyevo X thing then.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Guys, let us analyze this problem - we will do our best to find the cause of it.
charliebravo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: charliebravo

Post by charliebravo »

Hello and thank you for your reply, the answer to the question ldo I have any other traffic add-ons”, is “Yes”.

I have “My Traffic x”.

I guess I might try removing for the afcad associated with UUEE within this traffic add-on.

Would this be your suggestion too?

Kind Regards

Charliebravo
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

CB, this is correct, that afcad might generate a conflict indeed.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

To those users having ATC-related issues:

Please kindly have a look at the possibly fixed file below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzcms2wugq6sh ... TC.7z?dl=1

The issue lied in the taxiway naming - they can not be named as they are at the real airport as FS ATC gets confused.
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Hi Stanislaw,

I can confirm that the file you've uploaded indeed fixes the ATC taxi instruction problem. Now the controller tells me which taxiways to use.

Whatever the cause, I am very happy that you have found and fixed it. Now flying from- and to Sheremetyevo is even more fun!

Thank you very much!
Aleksandr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Aleksandr

Post by Aleksandr »

Здравствуйте Станислав! Возникла проблема в Шереметьево во время заката и рассвета. в этот период времени пропадают объекты: осветительные мачты, терминалы(F), здания, посадочные рукова.
Я сделал скриншоты для примера. Я надеюсь, что вы исправите эту ошибку. Буду ждать.
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Look how beautiful. How to correct? Changed in the file UUEE_AD.BGL is only the name of the airlines. Those that are listed you do not correspond to reality.
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

slavikrussia wrote: Saturday 09 Nov 2019, 06:33
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please explain it in more detail please?
Aleksandr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Aleksandr

Post by Aleksandr »

There was a problem in Sheremetyevo. Reinstalling the script did not help. During sunset and dawn. During this period of time, objects disappear: lighting masts, terminals (F), buildings, landing arms.
I took screenshots for an example. I hope you fix this error. I will wait. Prepar3D v4.5