UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

gasparr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Gasparr

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by gasparr »

I would like to manually change the season in the scenery without changing the current date in the simulator, is this possible?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid it's not possible - the seasons are being managed by SODE and there is no easy solution to copy textures between the folders.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Gasparr, the seasonal objects are set according to aerial photo seasonal monthly schedule which is set according to the default FS seasonal data.
Obviously you may play with the settings/textures yourself however we do not recommend doing so as it may easily lead to inconsistency in the display of seasonal objects.
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

May I ask again, if there was found any cause of disapearing Grond Textures as shown on page 42 as i have the same?
Kind Regards
Patrick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Aleksandr wrote: Saturday 09 Nov 2019, 18:29 Stanislav, I'm sorry. The port is working fine. I found the reason for the disappearance of textures at a certain time. This is due to a third-party addon. Thanks you.
Let's have hope that Aleksandr will share this info with us.
Aleksandr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Aleksandr

Post by Aleksandr »

I used the development of a fundamentally new sky for Prepar3D v4 called "Tender Atmosphere". Having disconnected it everything began to work perfectly. But still arriving at Sheremetyevo from another airport, I do not have dynamic lighting of the platform. It is worth to overload the "Addon Scenery", it immediately appears. Error with dynamic lighting of the peron is not solved !!!
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

Ok thanks. I never heard about that Program so in my case it‘s something else. Maybe UUWW from another Company is conflicting with UUEE Ground Textures.

Kind Regards
Patrick
Aleksandr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Aleksandr »

I have "justsim vnukovo" and it doesn’t affect the work of UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2.
Aleksandr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Aleksandr »

But still, having arrived at Sheremetyevo from another airport, I do not have dynamic lighting apron. It is worth overloading the "Addon Landscapes", he immediately appears. Error in dynamic lighting of the peron is not resolved !!!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, we are trying to identify the issue, because dynamic lights works for most users of UUEE v2 without any problems. Even it can be observed via social media, where are put some videos showing no problem with dynamic lights after flight from the other airport. Please bear in mind that it's really hard to solve something which happens in case of 2% of users only, but we will try.
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

Regarding the ground texture again, I found out, that it's in Winter, but not in Summer Season.
And it's only as far the Aircraft has HDG149 or HDG150 (148 and 151 are OK] and it's only in the southern part of the airport (in front of Terminal D] I have to check fall and spring and other locations to.
I will send you the pictures by mail.
Kind Regards
Patrick
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

Hi

As I got no answer to my post just above and also an email, I try it with pictures. I appreciate help.
It's just Heading 149-151 and during winter (didn^t test autumn and spring]
Thank you
Kind Regards
Patrick

Winter Heading 150

Winter Heading 149

Winter Heading 148

Summer Heading 150
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello Patrick, the point is that the other user had the same problem and he wrote that
...after another test I don't think this is a Drzewiecki Design issue. I am using P3D v4.5, ORBX Global Base & UUWW add-on by another vendor via SimMarket - this other Moscow airport also has the same taxiway issue when winter season textures are loaded. Every other add-on I have is fine, just my Moscow area that has the problem
Honestly speaking at the moment we have no idea what can cause such problem as it's limited to the single users. Maybe you can try to "play" with your other addons to see if disabling anyone removes such effect / behaviour. BTW: Have you tried other seasons? Maybe you can share the list of your addons, which may help to find any common factor.
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

Hi Martin

Thank you. Yes I tried Summer (see picture 4) and there, the problem does not occur. Also in winter it's just with heading 149 -151. Another user wrote the same/similar problem some pages back (see post from almacgar on Nov02 and your respond on Nov03), so it's not just me :).
If you look at my 3rd picture, with Heading 148 in Winter it's also OK.
In this particular area I use ORBX Global, EU LC, Vector, Justsim UUWW and since a few days also your Moscow City Scenery but the problem I had before installing Moscow City.
Kind Regards
Patrick
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

Hi Patrick

Can you uinstal Justsim UUWW and check if the problem still exist.