Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

FraPre
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Frank

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by FraPre »

Hi,

I had used the old version of PA 1 before Christmas, but then I got the new version PA 1X, because there were structural changes in EPKT. I have also updated the navigation data of the FSX, but unfortunately I find that the ILS still leads me to the former Rwy. Is there a solution for "because I don't want to keep the ILS permanently out of operation via NOTAM".

Thanks
Frank
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which version have you installed?

Have you tried to do the clean install with admin rights?

Are you sure that you do not have any other old AFCAD? (some AI addons are adding their own ones)

If you installed the last version and you updated the FSX navsids, it should work without any problems, so there should be some old files.
FraPre
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by FraPre »

Hello, I bought the PA 1X for Black Friday, so it should also be the current version. I once searched the FSX but didn't really find anything. There were 2 files in the FSX / Scenery / World folder, which I tried to remove, as well as one in My Traffic, without success. If I start in EPKT and sit directly on the Rwy 27, I will be there too, that fits, only the ILS signal still refers to the old Rwy. What could a disturbing file be called, and where could it be?
FraPre
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by FraPre »

So, I went to the trouble and removed both newly acquired products PA 1x and PA 3x. "Thanks" to the missing uninstaller, you have to be very careful to find all files and folders, including the SODE folder. In the end, however, I removed everything and scanned the computer for relevant files with the ID EPKT. Nothing more. I also removed the corresponding files from ORBX, AES and MY Traffic and carried out a navigation data update for the FSX. After restarting the FSX, the old ILS appeared on the FSX map view, but no NDB. Then reinstalled PA 1x and restarted the FSX. The map view now additionally showed the new ILS and again the two old NDB !!!. Only the old ILS reacts. Unfortunately, I actually no longer have any advice on how to get the old ILS away or where it is stored. Fortunately, there are still RNAV and VOR approaches.

In connection with my data search of EPKT files I also noticed a file in the EPBY folder from PA3x (in the texture folder). Is that correct?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

FraPre wrote: Saturday 28 Dec 2019, 23:28 it should also be the current version
Theoretically, you're right, but we\d like to be sure - which version is being noted by the installer?
FraPre wrote: Saturday 28 Dec 2019, 23:28 to the missing uninstaller,
In fact you need to remove the respective folder from Addon Scenery and eventually the one from SODE folder - it's not necessary to do anything more.

It's not easy to help because we are not able to replicate the problem. I can assure you that the vast majority of users do not have such problem - in my sim everything works corectly, that's why we need to find what is specific in your sim.

By the way - are we talking about FSX or FSX Steam Edition?
What is the path to your main sim folder?

For test purposes you may try the AFCAD file for EPKT which is post here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 870#p18434 (please make a copy of exisiting one).
FraPre
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by FraPre »

Is this a late Christmas miracle? Only the exchange of the AFCAD file, linked here, in the scenery folder of EPKT caused that there is only one ILS in the FSX map view, which is assigned to the current, new Rwy. The displays on the plane now also fit.
So does the file in the download of the PA1x scenery (from Simmarket.com) not fit, although it should be the most current version?
Afterwards I will do a flight, but I am hopeful. Thanks for that! Dziękuję!
FraPre
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by FraPre »

Small addition, the new AFCAD certainly has its share in the success, but the file actually guilty is the EPKT file from My Traffic. After I moved it back again, it didn't work again, there were 2 ILS in the map view again, if I take it out, it works.
Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Piotr

Post by Piotr66 »

Przepraszam, jeżeli gdzieś ta informacja jest już umieszczona, ale po "przekopaniu się" przez 30-parę stron tego tematu nie znalazłem jej.
Simmarket też nie daje mi jednoznacznej odpowiedzi.

Jestem użytkownikiem Waszych produktów dot. Polski od samego początku, miałem "chwilę" rozbrat z wirtualnym lataniem i nie jestem na bieżąco...

Czy dostępna jest jakaś zniżka przy zakupie wersji 4 PAv1 (jako użytkownikowi wersji 3 PAv1), tak jak to jest w przypadku PAv2 v4 i PAv3 v4?

Bardzo dziękuje za odpowiedź,
Piotr
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Witaj Piotrze, jeżeli kupiłeś poprzednia wersję, powinno Cię to kwalifikować do specjalnej ceny zakupu. Oczywiście zakupu musisz dokonać w sklepie, w którym zakupiłeś poprzednią wersję. Jeżeli to był Simmarket, sprawdź po wrzuceniu do koszyka czy wyświetla się niższa cena. Jeżeli nie, to nie dokonuj zakupu i zgłoś proszę problem bezpośrednio do Simmarket jako że to oni są odpowiedzialni za proces sprzedaży.
Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Piotr66 »

Kupiłem właśnie na Simmarket i niestety, ani nie ma wzmianki o zniżce na stronie produktu, ani nie nalicza jej po dodaniu do koszyka. A Simmarket uparcie wysyła mnie do strony produktu. :(

W przypadku Vol.2 i Vol.3 oraz EPKK jest inaczej. Jest wzmianka o zniżce oraz nalicza ją, a w przypadku EPKK po prostu po dodaniu do koszyka mogłem ściągnąć wersję 2.0.
Stąd wzięło się moje pytanie dot. Vol.1.

Walczę z Simmarket dalej... :(
Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Piotr66 »

Mały update. Simmarket "zwala" na Was.

Your Support Ticket was updated:
Dear customer,

I get your point. It's probably because Drzewiecki Design forgot to insert the reduced price option for customers like you when they launched their last version of DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - POLISH AIRPORTS VOL1 X (V4) FSX P3D.
We'll ask them to check that and add the upgrade price if they confirm they simply forgot that.
Please check back later our product page to let them know and fix it.

I co Wy moi drodzy na to? ;)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Temat zostanie przez nas zweryfikowany z Simmarket - zatem prośba o chwilę cierpliwości.

P.S. Czy mam rozumieć że Ty już dokonałeś zakupu nowej wersji po pełnej cenie?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Piotrze, skontaktuj się proszę ze mna na maila.
Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Piotr66 »

Temat zostanie przez nas zweryfikowany z Simmarket - zatem prośba o chwilę cierpliwości.

P.S. Czy mam rozumieć że Ty już dokonałeś zakupu nowej wersji po pełnej cenie?
Nie, jeszcze nie kupiłem. Zastanowił mnie brak obniżki dla tego konkretnego produktu. Spokojnie, mam czas.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 20 Jan 2020, 09:14 Piotrze, skontaktuj się proszę ze mna na maila.