Thank you
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Dragonflight

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by DGF222 »

Hi
Anytime in the near of the Scenery.. my FSX Freez.. what can i do ?

br
Dragonflight
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sorry, but it's too little information to understand the possible cause of problem. You even didn't write if it's one time freeze or few small ones? It maybe looks like loading of something but at the moment with such limited description we can only guess.
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by DGF222 »

when i fly to UUEE... and follow the star... 10nm from the Airport and on 7200 feet the FSX freez. Then i wait 20min and shut down the Simulator
What do you need more ?
br
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Is there any report / error in the Windows event log?
Something is going to be loaded probably - have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights and reinstall SODE as well? Which version is indicated by the installer?

Is it standard FSX or FSX:SE?
Do you have any changes in fsx.cfg?
Do you have any other addons in this area?
It doesn't look like the standard "out of memory" behaviour, so I presume you do not hear any noises suggesting such one. If you reduce the sim settings, is there any difference? For example you may try to check what is your texture resolution in fsx.cfg - maybe you can try with lower value.

I know that I give my advices blindly but at the moment I even cannot be based on the same report from the past.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DGF222 wrote: Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 05:35 when i fly to UUEE... and follow the star... 10nm from the Airport and on 7200 feet the FSX freez. Then i wait 20min and shut down the Simulator
What do you need more ?
Dragonflight, very sorry but this is too little information to diagnose the issue.
But please make sure that you have the Lite Texture Pack installed. This is required for FSX users, otherwise 32-bit out-of-memory (or other similar) issues might happen.
You may also slightly decrease some graphic sliders (f/e autogen by one notch) to see if this helps.
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by DGF222 »

Sorry Guys
I have paid this scenery and before i never have problem with any scenery or freez on my Simulator.. there is nothing changed in FSX..

Anyway.. this money are loosed.. and i will deinstall the scenery and put in the trash can.

Is it standard FSX or FSX:SE?
FSX
Do you have any changes in fsx.cfg?
No
Do you have any other addons in this area?
Yes UUDD

It doesn't look like the standard "out of memory" behaviour, so I presume you do not hear any noises suggesting such one. If you reduce the sim settings (This is not a Solution), is there any difference? For example you may try to check what is your texture resolution in fsx.cfg - maybe you can try with lower value.(This is not a Solution)
Nothing with out of memory ...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, if you are going to "deinstall the scenery and put in the trash can"... and "you money are loosed"... then you don't need customer support anymore, right?

And now seriously - "FSX freezes 18km from the airport" is probably not our product's issue at all. I assume you can just start your flight in UUEE and it loads fine, right? In this case, you need to search for the problem elsewhere - f/e PC components overheating, bad working RAM, dying graphic card, faulty sim installation or dozens of other potential causes. Hope such a solution would be helpful and you would be able to successfully operate from UUEE!

[edit]
And by the way...
DGF222 wrote: Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 15:00 Do you have any other addons in this area?
Yes UUDD
So how do you know that your sim crashes 10nm from UUEE and not f/e 15nm from UUDD? Nothing offensive, I just wonder what makes you sure about it? Both airports are very close to each other. As a test you may try disabling UUDD.
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by DGF222 »

Sorry but this problem stay since install your scenery and not before.... UUDD functionaly perfect since more then a year without any problem....
If i google to UUEE Freez..... i be not the first that have this problem.

so... the freez start when i fly into the aera UUEE... when i look out of cockpit i see the scenery... then ... freez...

but is ok so... thx for the help
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Some kind of freeze took place very long time ago and was caused by old SODE (as far as I remember), but it wasn't in this version. You have installed the last one, right?
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by DGF222 »

"Some kind of freeze took place very long time ago and was caused by old SODE (as far as I remember), but it wasn't in this version. You have installed the last one, right?"

I will check this next weekend and will give a feedback... many thx for your help

br
DGF222
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DGF222 wrote: Tuesday 14 Apr 2020, 16:22 If i google to UUEE Freez..... i be not the first that have this problem.
There are 2 answers, one from this very forum and one from the SODE forum: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=sode-pr ... esign-uuee :

"A significant freeze is in most cases a sign of the sim not able to find/load the needed SimObjects. Technically, this is not SODE’s fault, it’s just how the sim reacts when it doesn’t find a required SimObject model.
It could be that the UUEE scenery asks for objects that doesn’t exist on your harddrive or are not correctly installed.
If you choose UUEE as starting point, you won’t notice the lag because it happens during general loading stage.

To test, you can make a flight into UUEE and after the moment the sim freezes, you can close the sim, navigate to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log and attach the SODE.log here in this thread."
DGF222
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by DGF222 »

the user write.. freez for 1/2 second.... on my FSX.. the Freez will not stop...

Again i will check all your Inputs on the next weekend and will give a report what i do in the future.

thx
DGF222
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The new version 2.3 has been sent to stores. It features P3Dv5 compatibility and minor fixes.
dimasm98
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: dimasm98

Post by dimasm98 »

Hello! Help me please! UUWW_JustSim_v1.2 stops working after installing UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP Windows v2.0 by Drzewiecki Design. How can I fix the problem?