Latest version: v1.6 (2018)

fedemaselli
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Fede

Re: New York City XP

Post by fedemaselli »

Dear Martin,
many thanks for your reply and attention. I apologize to reply you so late but I've signed in today. Concernig the New York Scenery I've solved the problem using the file exe downloaded directly from the Aerosoft Shop.
Concerning the NY airports addons occur some problems which I'd like to solve thanks to your precious support. I've purchased the two addons of NY Airports v2 XP that contain KJFK and KEWR files. I have some problems concerning the jetways (they don't work even if I've installed Autogate and SAM), safedocks system (they miss the scenery) and the FPS (they are too low comparing the other airports purchased on the stores - running 3 or 4 FSP).
If you need my LOG.txt, I can send it. And for your info I have installed GeForce RTX2080 by Nvidia.
All the best
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
New York Airports packages do not offer SAM/autogate compatibility (yet) so jetways are not animated and there is no VGDS. Currently these are the only products from our offer that do not offer that yet.
fedemaselli
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by fedemaselli »

Ok, all is clear no, thank you!

Just the last thing concerning the FPS. Installing both products (NY airports 2) I'm in trouble with FPS: the framerates jump from 40 to 8... How can I solve it? Many thanks for everything :)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm sorry to say that the only advise for now is to reduce graphic settings a little bit and see if there is any difference. NY is demanding area, so it's hard to say something more - mainly it depends on PC specs and sim settings.
DavidV
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: DavidV

Post by DavidV »

Just purchased and installed NY City XP and New York Airports V2_Vol 1 today. Flying around Manhattan, I discovered 3 sets of duplicate bridges on the south side of the island. Attached are two screenshots showing the bridges right together. I don't know which bridge is the new one. The instruction pdf has a comment about deleting some conflicting files, but doesn't say what files should be deleted. Any advice here would be appreciated.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks, this has been already reported.
fedemaselli
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by fedemaselli »

I'll do thanks! Amazing job with your addons :)
rtb72
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Bob

Post by rtb72 »

I recently bought and loaded both 1 & 2 of NY Airports and they work great. So I decided to try New York City XP. I loaded it the same way as the other 2 add on's. When I try to fly in NY now the frame rate goes to practically zero and X-Plane locks up. I can no longer fly in NY? How do I fix please. I am very new to X-Plane
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please send us your logs.txt file and scenery_packs.ini?

Should I understand that reducing XP settings doesn't make any changes?

If you deactivate NY City, everything backs to normal?

And which XP version are we talking about?
CelticSmackdown
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Rob

Citi Field Missing

Post by CelticSmackdown »

I purchased v2 version 1.0 at Aerosoft a few months ago. I just now noticed that Citi Field is missing on the RWY 31 approach. I saw an earlier post from 2017 saying the issue was fixed. One of the screenshots on the Aerosoft shows Citi Field in the background for RWY 31. Is there an update I need to download? I can't find one anywhere.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

You are writing in the thread of New York City XP and there was no V2 version of this product.
The last version of New York City XP is v1.6 and it should be available to download from your Aerosoft account ( if you bought it indeed ).

If you are talking about NY Airports XP V2, latest version is v2.1 - if you are the owner of V2 version, v2.1 should be available to download from your Aerosoft account too.
asandor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: asandor

Post by asandor »

Hi, I recently purchased from the X-Plane.org store New York City XP. I installed it in my sim and this is what it looks like.
I should also mention that I am running the most current version of the the X-Plane 11 beta which is 11.50beta17.
Is this a problem from running the scenery in that with Vulcan? I tried to turning off Vulcan but still get the same results.
Not all buildings look bad, just the smaller ones. The taller buildings look like they are ok. I have the scenery above the New York Airports Vol 1 in the scenery_packs.ini file.

You can see in the pictures that the textures on a lot of the smaller buildings are not crisp. Also quite a few of the buildings are disfigured.

If this is an issue with the X-Plane 11 beta and Vulcan, will there be a fix for it after it goes live.

thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
It is difficult to judge what is wrong from those screenshots. Please compare them to these: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYCity_XP.htm . The product should look exactly as on promo screenshots and videos online: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... RK+CITY+XP
asandor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by asandor »

This might be a better example of what is going on for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asandor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by asandor »

Here is a dropbox link to a screenshot that is full screen that might help more showing what the issue is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbh0ph616g2h4 ... 8.png?dl=0