UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by Martin_Starski »

dimasm98 wrote: Friday 24 Apr 2020, 12:59 UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP Windows v2.0 by Drzewiecki Design
Firstly - we are in the thread of Prepar3D version. If you are really talking about XP version, please put such message in the respective thread dedicated to X-Plane. But please also send more information and maybe logs file too, because otherwise based on your very short description we will not be able to help. Besides - maybe it's worth asking JustSim too, because their scenery do not want to start working - in theory our scenery shouldn't have any impact to it.
iceetoo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gabe

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2 Update on SimMarket

Post by iceetoo »

Hi,
I just got an email from SimMarket saying there was an update for UUEE V2 and i had to visit simmarket to download it.

Does anyone know where exactly in SimMarket to go to download the update??
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

iceetoo wrote: Saturday 25 Apr 2020, 00:13 where exactly in SimMarket to go to download the update??
There is new updated version, which means that you need to download the whole installer from your product download section again. You should be able to install it over the existing version, so there is no need to uninstall the previous one.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Andrew

Post by dron960 »

Dear colleagues.
There was a small problem. Very weak light at the edges of taxiways and runways. Almost nothing is visible. I put in a row all versions of UUEE v2.1, v2.2, v2.3. The same. Prepar3D_v4.5.14.34698.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, it's hard to see on your attached screenshot, how does it really look like in your sim. Are they dim or not working at all? Lights should look like on our product website.

I suggest to remove UUEE folders from the sim (Addon Scenery folder & ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE), reinstall SODE with the last version (https://sode.12bpilot.ch/) and then reinstall last version of our scenery (run the installer with admin rights). If it doesn't work, you maybe need to share your sim settings.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Andrew

Post by dron960 »

Thanks. Reinstalled SODE, everything became normal. Although there was a version 1.6.8 before that.
Dedeeymard
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Dedeeymard

Post by Dedeeymard »

hello
I have a problem with the new UUEE X V2 scenery, when i open AES , i have this message in attach files
Please could you tell me what i have to do because i have uninstall and reinstall many timmes for this result
Best regards
Andre
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Maybe you need to check if you are using the latest version of AES. Have you asked AES developer about this message?
romik19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Romik

Post by romik19 »

Hello! After the last update, there was this problem...I think it's related to REX Environment Force ,since IT creates new shaders every time it starts!After clearing the Shader folder, the problem disappears ..But as soon as I run REX again the problem appears ..How can I fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

romik19 wrote: Monday 04 May 2020, 08:21 But as soon as I run REX again the problem appears
Romik, as you mentioned - your suspicious is that the problem is being generated by the 3rd party Addon. We do not know how this Addon is exactly working and we are not using it at the moment, so I'm afraid you need to ask a developer of such Addon first.
romik19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Romik

Post by romik19 »

Yes, I've already asked them a question, too.. The fact is that in other Addons (in your too) this is not observed ..It all started for me after reinstalling the scene from 2.2 to 2.3...While I try to reinstall the scene
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

This is the monument to honor the victims of the Superjet crash in UUEE last year, if we are talking about the same thing :)
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

Hello.
I have scenery conflict here. I need to uninstall UUEE completely to install everything back again.
These steps I did per UUEE manual but I still see some lefrovers:

To uninstall/deactivate the product simply remove its Scenery Library entry (in P3Dv5 you need to remove the “add-on.xml” located in My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2 folder). Additionally you can remove the “UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2” folder from the P3D/Addon Scenery. You should also remove UUEE_X.SDX file located in %programdata%\ 12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign as well as UUEE_ALT.bgl file located in P3D\Scenery\World\Scenery.

Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

If you proceeded according to the above-mentioned procedure, there shouldn't be any leftovers. Which leftovers specifically do you mean?
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

I did exactly as shown in the manual. I checked all folders again and I have even more issues. My default KORD is corrupted now. No gates, broken terrain elevation etc. How can I repair default KORD now?