Regards
Andre
leejahoe1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jaeho

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by leejahoe1 »

I checked it, but there is no doubled scenery.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

leejahoe1 wrote: Monday 11 May 2020, 07:42 I checked it, but there is no doubled scenery.
Should I understand that you installed the new version of UUEE v2 scenery in P3D v5 and you don't see any buildings, right?
Can you confirm which version was indicated by the installer?
What are you sim settings, incl. the scenery complexity?
Do you have both P3D v4 and P3D v5 installed on your hard drive?

In many such cases the problem with missing buildings / terminals was caused by "double entries", which means that one entry was XML entry (Addons menu) and the 2nd entry was done in the Scenery Library (Scenery Library menu).

At the end, you may try to uninstall the scenery by:

-> removing the respective scenery folder from the following location: ...\Users\"username"\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons
-> removing the respective scenery folder from the "Addon scenery" folder in main P3D directory
-> removing the respective scenery folders from the SODE folders, which can be found here: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

and then check if you see default airport - if yes, please make the new "clean install" (please remember to run the installer with admin rights).
leejahoe1 wrote: Monday 11 May 2020, 04:08 This problem occurs not only in UUEE, but also in all your scenery including EPWA.
I can assure you that both UUEE and EPWA should work without any problems.
leejahoe1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jaeho

Post by leejahoe1 »

Thanks, I found problem.

The scenery density was automatically set to minimum since the last vram run out.

All scenery works perfectly now.

best regards.
Capt Luis M
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Luis

Post by Capt Luis M »

Hi. First of all thanks for your magnificent work and time spent on your products cration. I just bought UUEE X V2 and flew on it. When taxiing down to the terminal, I noticed a little buggy with taxisigns (I only noticed it in a single spot in along my taxi route). I was holding short of Runway 06C-24C on taxiway 2 looking Southbound and the Hold Short Taxisigns appear inverted. Holding in that position the signs should read 24C-06C (Taxisigns both sides are displayed 06C-24C) as pilot looks Southbound.

I mean just a little bug inside your piece of art. Since I didn't taxi all around the airport, That was the only taxisign-bug I found out there.

My best Regards
Capt. Luis Mendez.
2020-5-11_23-29-39-412.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks for the report. These always happen... too many signs :)
We will fix this in the next update!
Capt Luis M
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Luis

Post by Capt Luis M »

I know, there’s plenty a workload when doing scenery.

Be safe! 👋🏻
romair
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: HB1498

Post by romair »

Dear Stanislaw

Thanks for your outstandiing Sheremetjevo which I have in use for long time.
Now I installed UUEE into P3Dv5 and the addon works but I have AIGAIM traffic only up in the air but on the ground is nothing.
I installed AFL and other airlines from AIGAIM and if I move to UUWW airport I can recognize a nice traffic but not in UUEE on ground.

What trouble we could have??

A other problem (small one) I have:
On the P3Dv5 I like to install almost all scenery addons outside of the sim. Your installer can not be teached for an other place.
Your installer still goes into the sim to the Addon Scenery folder. I have 3 different airport from you and only those 3 are inside the sim.

Can you pls. provide an installer where we can choose the installing folder ??

Thanks for replay.
Roger
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

romair wrote: Tuesday 12 May 2020, 16:29 What trouble we could have??
Maybe you have two conflicting AFCADs, which may cause such behaviour. For example some AI programs can generate their own AFCADs to the sim.
romair wrote: Tuesday 12 May 2020, 16:29 provide an installer where we can choose the installing folder
Sorry, but at the moment we do not consider to change our installers.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I am not sure what AIGAIM traffic is however if models are non-P3D-native they might not be displayed over the native P3D ground poly. This happened before (f/e in FSX with FS2004 models).
mustafahajjar
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CaptainMoose

Post by mustafahajjar »

Hi there;
I purchased UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V1 from FSPS Store but they are not posting the upgrade to V2 for P3D v5 which I'm currently running!

Are they obliged to give me the upgrade?

Thank you,
Mustafa
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, according to FSPS Store: "UPDATE OFFER: If you have previously purchased "DRZEWIECKI : UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X" from FSPS Store, then you can purchase this version with a discount of 25%. The discount is applied automatically, once you place this product into your cart.". So you can upgrade to UUEE v2, which is already compatible with P3D v5.
romair
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: HB1498

Post by romair »

Hello Martin
Hello Stanislav

I am a little surprised that as a top designer team not informed about AIG Alpha India Group https://www.alpha-india.net/
They are the only ones today which provides 100% native AI for P3Dv4 and now for v5
They make shure that all airplanes are designed and compile according P3D native SDK rules.
They have an automatic installer and thex do not work with own airport layouts ( different from My Traffic AI Programms)
They use very often AI airplanes from FSXPAI (japanese designer with best AI planes)
They have a automatic installer and all is free of charge.
The well know competition is F1 with hteir UT and UTLive Traffic but they are not very active today and an installer for the P3Dv5 is still missing.

You can belive that I am able to test my AI traffic for possible old FS9 AI airplanes which stops to provide AI.

I will make deeper tests for possible FS9 AI planes and possible layout condlicts.

I will keep you informed about my results.

Roger
mustafahajjar
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CaptainMoose

Post by mustafahajjar »

Thanks Martin;
Do you happen to know if Aeorsoft are extending any offers? I sent them an email but no reply yet. I pretty much have all your products from different vendors; Simmarket, Aerosoft Shop, FSPS Store, and FSPilotShop, who are no longer in business. Simmarket offered New York City X V2 at no additional charge FSPS Shop's offer is twice as much as I paid for the original after their 25% discount and no response from Aerosoft thus far where I bought (Warsaw City X, Moscow City X, and Miami City X)!

Do you guys have any control over what they charge for your upgrades?

Thanks,
Mustafa
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Roger, you've written it in a quite weird way (AIGAIM) but nevertheless, the incompatible models used is just a suggestion - it might be something else. The default AI works fine, hence that suggestion.

Mustafa, we have almost full control over what stores charge for upgrades - hence why usually our former customers are not required to pay full price. All stores should have same discounts. Simmarket presents this information very well:

NYC: If you previously purchased DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NEW YORK CITY X FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 12.3 incl. VAT (10.00 excl. VAT) only.
UUEE: If you previously purchased DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - UUEE MOSCOW SHEREMETYEVO X FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 20.3 incl. VAT (16.50 excl. VAT) only.
Miami is now available for free http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodARCHIVE.htm and Warsaw and Moscow had no payware updates since their release yet.

So everything seems to be correct - in case of UUEE, if you upgrade from v1 to v2 you are entitled to a 25% discount. In case you find this to be too generous and wish to support our development team in this difficult time, we would be very happy if you simply purchase more products from us!