KBFI Boeing Field MSFS

Latest version: v1.0 (2023)

ngreenaway
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: nick

Re: KBFI Boeing Field MSFS

Post by ngreenaway »

Finally in the purple circle, these two building are wrong, especially the one closest to the museum display

my images are slightly misleading compared to the product page: im photographing them facing south while in the product page, the image is looking north, so the larger of the two buildings is the smaller one in the product
neither of them have windows except a strip on the upper floor of the brown one in the product
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, thanks for your suggestions and photos. We relied on the photographic materials, which were available to us. To be very honest, I don't know if we'll be able to go that deep into such detailed and individual changes at this stage :?
ngreenaway
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: nick

Post by ngreenaway »

I wish I knew earlier so I could've gotten you more images when they would've been more useful
V1ROTA7E
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: V1

Post by V1ROTA7E »

I have no static planes. Tried reinstalling several times, and also tried updating the .json with the generator. Nothing. Bought on simmarket.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please confirm the product was ordered at Simmarket. If so, please go to Community\drzewieckidesign-kbfi folder and send us (you can attach it here) the file named "KBFI Boeing Field MSFS information.cfg".
V1ROTA7E
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by V1ROTA7E »

Removed sensitive data. Yes it was purchased on simmarket.

[SYSTEM]
OS=Windows 10
TYPE=101
Date=12/19/2023
Time=19:47:18
[LANGUAGE]
Primary Language=9
Secondary Language=9
[USER]
Registered Owner=(removed)@outlook.com
Organization of Registered Owner=
[DRIVE]
C size TB=3.8
C used %=33
D size TB=1.9
D used %=44
E size TB=0
E used %=100
F size TB=0
F used %=100
G size TB=0
G used %=100
H size TB=0
H used %=100
[DISPLAY]
Height pix=1440
Width pix=3440
[MEMORY]
Total RAM GB=65.3
Available RAM %=89
Memory Load %=11
Total Page File GB=65.3
Available Page File %=81
Total Virtual GB=2
Available Virtual %=90
[PRODUCT]
Product Name=KBFI Boeing Field MSFS
Product Version=v1.0
Product Path=C:\Users\(removed)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community
MSFS Path=C:\Users\(removed)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages
Package Name=drzewieckidesign-kbfi
Install Option=MS Store (UserCfg.opt used)
Samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Samster

Post by Samster »

Samster wrote: Tuesday 19 Dec 2023, 11:13 Thank YOU!!! Brilliant - The Seattle/Renton/Everett area is complete (although I haven't bought Everett yet)
So much better than the attempt on Flightsim.to - great grasp of the Seattle Delivery Center - I retired from there in 2019. although I moved away, it is still my homebase in MSFS. If you are thinking about doing updates to KBFI and want interior information feel free to PM me - I would be happy to provide eyewitness info and suggestions.
https://youtu.be/sdGVGUNJpeY?si=X1ZSf315sFeCyFiR
I fixed the spelling of your name in the title... Sorry!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

ngreenaway wrote: Thursday 21 Dec 2023, 06:05 I wish I knew earlier so I could've gotten you more images when they would've been more useful
We'll consider changing these buildings when there is planned a bigger update of this scenery. The truth is that each custom building means additional cost, which then has an impact on the final price for the scenery. We do our best to find a golden middle to keep the price attractive to the customers.
V1ROTA7E
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by V1ROTA7E »

There's this issue too. The problem also happens at your KRNT.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid this is an MSFS bug where glass materials are visible through the clouds/fog. This has been reported multiple times to Asobo.
V1ROTA7E
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by V1ROTA7E »

Ok, and regarding my original issue with no static traffic? I submitted a ticket with simmarket, and they directed me here. So far, I've received absolutely no help in resolving this issue. Not pleased at all with customer service. I've been a customer since FSX & P3D. Currently have at least 6 DD addon airports, and at least 2 city packs for MSFS. Don't lose yourself another customer. Please help me fix this issue.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

V1,
I am sorry for the late reply. We are currently having Holidays here and most of the team took time off.
So you install the product and you see no static aircraft at all? What about 3D people and cars at car parkings?

Please check your paths:
Product Path=C:\Users\(removed)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community
MSFS Path=C:\Users\(removed)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages

Are they correct? Is this where all other products are installed? Those paths are a bit strange.

What files do you have installed in the
C:\Users\(removed)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\drzewieckidesign-kbfi\scenery\Boeing Field Airport MSFS
folder? There should be 9 BGL files and a texture folder.

Please post a few pictures of the airport too. Maybe we would be able to spot something.
V1ROTA7E
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by V1ROTA7E »

Yep, those paths are correct. I used the Xbox app to move my folder out of the default location, I guess this is where it dropped everything. But this is my community folder location.

There are only 8 BGL files and a texture folder. I have cars and people, just not static planes.

As I was typing this, hopped into the sim to take screenshots...to my surprise, all of the static models appeared. I have NO idea how or why this happened. I did not reinstall or change anything since the last time I posted. Weird, but it's "fixed."
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Interesting! :)
Thank you for the information!
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Giffdev

Post by Giffdev »

Hello,
I bought the scenery today and it looks great. However, I wanted to point out that the largest flight school there, and arguably one of the largest flight schools in the entire seattle area, Galvin Flying was labeled as just another "signature flight" building in your release. It's right next to the Hertz location, and there are TONS of pictures of it online. I'd humbly ask this get corrected, as I did all my ratings there and tons of people I know in the seattle area used either them or Rainier for their training :)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Galvi ... 1833524755