RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Latest version: v1.3 (2023)

ashturn
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: ashturn

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Post by ashturn »

Hi, I've owned RJAA since it released, but yesterday I flew in after a long while of not visiting and found there to be a few terrain glitches across taxiway C. Are these known about? I have v1.3.0 installed. This was my first time flying here since v1.3 and I don't recall these glitches being here before in previous versions. I also have the Japan World Update installed. I have Navigraph data, but do not have anything like GSX.

I tried the package order tool to set RJAA priority to load last; but this had no effect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. I am pretty sure this appeared after the last earthquake :oops: :roll:
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Or... :P It might be interfering with the other add-on for this region. Do you have any? Such a problem has never been reported to us. Have you tried some basics like removing the sceneryindexes and reinstalling the scenery?
ashturn
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ashturn »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 28 Jan 2024, 16:37 Hi. I am pretty sure this appeared after the last earthquake :oops: :roll:
Ahh, coincidence then because of the Tokyo earthquake that occurred just a few hours before I landed then... :shock:

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 28 Jan 2024, 20:29 Or... :P It might be interfering with the other add-on for this region. Do you have any? Such a problem has never been reported to us. Have you tried some basics like removing the sceneryindexes and reinstalling the scenery?
Hi Martin, yes. For initial testing, I had turned my normal Community folder into Community.old, created a new Community folder with only RJAA inside, then deleted all SceneryIndexes, before running the sim again and finally testing RJAA alone. I did this before my first post; I should have said. This issue occurs for me when RJAA is the only third party add on installed (still have the WU1 Japan installed).
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

ashturn wrote: Monday 29 Jan 2024, 01:21 did this before my first post
Thanks - your testing procedure looks very good. Let us take a look at this - I will get back to you soon.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I can confirm that we have replicated this issue. I put it on a to-do list because at the moment we have no enough time to make a fix - definitely, we will include it in the next updated version.
ashturn
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ashturn »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 29 Jan 2024, 17:37 I can confirm that we have replicated this issue. I put it on a to-do list because at the moment we have no enough time to make a fix - definitely, we will include it in the next updated version.
Thanks for confirming that you can replicate the issue. Look forward to the update (when you get to it). :D
dixonso
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dixon

Post by dixonso »

Hi! Is there any possibility of including a fix on this bounding box issue appearing here? I attempted to load a GSX profile and the VDGS just bounced off from the ground. Also, I found that it is impossible to penetrate through the terminal buildings.

https://youtu.be/5XGTbeTng8U

Thank so much!
Dixon
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello, which GSX profile have you implemented? In theory, you should contact the author of this profile as VDGS is activated in GSX via this particular profile.
it is impossible to penetrate through the terminal buildings
Can you elaborate, please? What are you trying to do and how? What is not working then?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am not sure what you are trying to do but yes, it is not possible to get inside buildings.
dixonso
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dixon

Post by dixonso »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 02 Mar 2024, 06:17 Hello, which GSX profile have you implemented? In theory, you should contact the author of this profile as VDGS is activated in GSX via this particular profile.
it is impossible to penetrate through the terminal buildings
Can you elaborate, please? What are you trying to do and how? What is not working then?
Basically, I was trying to take pics from the boarding gate but there is no way to use drone camera to get inside the terminal.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No, there is no way but that is by design.
clint96
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Clinton

Post by clint96 »

Picked up RJAA recently after having it on P3D since it's initial release.
Currently experiencing 2 jetways merge through each other on some stands...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Martin, please follow-up, this is a possible GSX conflict.
clint96
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Clinton

Post by clint96 »

Martin & Stanislaw, I have come across a fix.

FSDT Universal Installer - click config for GSX
There you can disable RJAA or any ICAO code under the GSX World-Jetway Configuration option...

Clinton