Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Błąd najprawdopodobniej jest spowodowany zbyt mocnym obciążeniem procesora przez symulator. Zazwyczaj pomaga tweak highmemfix: http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.p ... -fix-here/
go to your fsx.cfg and you will need to add some things and change afew.. but its real easy :-), trust me im crap at this kinda thing!

ok so at the top you see [GRAPHICS] just under that add

HIGHMEMFIX=1
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

shortspecialbus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by shortspecialbus »

I bought Polish Airports 1 v2.whatever at Flightsimstore. Unfortunately, they don't carry your products anymore for whatever reason, so I am unable to purchase 3.0 and get the discount.

What options do I have?

Thanks!

-stefan
Marek2704
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Marek2704 »

shortspecialbus wrote:I bought Polish Airports 1 v2.whatever at Flightsimstore. Unfortunately, they don't carry your products anymore for whatever reason, so I am unable to purchase 3.0 and get the discount.

What options do I have?

Thanks!

-stefan
Until 30th of November 2013 in some e-stores, like simmarket.com or simw.com, you can buy DD products with 50% discount 8)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Exactly - this is the best option to upgrade your product now with a 50% discount in a store we partner with: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/stores.htm . We do not cooperate with Flightsimstore any more, since it took them too long to publish new products.
GD5
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by GD5 »

Witam

Mam pytanie odnośnie instalacji PA v1 X pod Prepar 3D....podczas instalacji wywala komunikat....Prepar3D could not be found in your registry.....
Z innymi produktami pod P3D nie ma takiego problemu

Pozdrawiam
shortspecialbus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by shortspecialbus »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Exactly - this is the best option to upgrade your product now with a 50% discount in a store we partner with: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/stores.htm . We do not cooperate with Flightsimstore any more, since it took them too long to publish new products.
I ended up snagging it from simmarket. Thanks!

-stefan
Michael Krause
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Michael Krause »

Hi all,

I have the same issue with the terrain over the runway at EPLB as has been reported by Carlos. It didn't show when starting at the airport and flying around but happened on a flight from UUDD to EPLB. So it looks like this is something regarding loading of mesh depending on when the mesh is loaded - so starting outside can trigger it, from inside it seems not to happen.

Also a friend of mine has the same issue - he has a different setup but a comon point is FS Global Ultimate...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers
Michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GD5 wrote:podczas instalacji wywala komunikat....Prepar3D could not be found in your registry
Oznacza to, że instalator nie może wykryć wpisu P3D w rejestrze (rozumiem, że mówimy o wersji 1.4). Czy symulator jest może zainstalowany na zewnętrznym dysku?
Michael Krause wrote: I have the same issue with the terrain over the runway at EPLB as has been reported by Carlos.
Roger. I will investigate that.
GD5
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by GD5 »

Nie jest to dysk zewnętrzny a wersja P3D to 2.0.....zauważyłem ze z dodatkami aerosoftu mam tak samo nie widać wpisu w rejestrze.....mam prośbę można podpowiedzieć jak to zrobić ?

Pozdrawiam i z góry dziękuje
Michael Krause
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Michael Krause »

As a follow up - we just did a test flight UMMS-EPLB with the std. F18 and the terrain issue happened again - so it is reproducable on our systems. Reloading the scenery fixes the issue then.
If we can be of any more assistance just let me know. :)

Cheers
Michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GD5 wrote:Nie jest to dysk zewnętrzny a wersja P3D to 2.0
Nasze instalatory nie działają jeszcze z P3Dv2. Na dany moment można sobie ręcznie przekopiować (np. z FSX) i dodać do Scenery Library w P3Dv2.
Michael Krause
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Michael Krause »

GD5
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by GD5 »

Dziękuje za odpowiedz....
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GD5 wrote:Dziękuje za odpowiedz.....
Tutaj identyczne pytanie: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =3578#3578
Michael Krause wrote:Here some screenshots:
Thanks for the pictures. Rest via PM.