Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

HI!
Jak zwykle problem z justflight.com. Otrzymałem 6 maila, że lotniska są gotowe do pobrania z nowymi łątkami. Pobieranie rozpoczęte. A tu zonk wersje stare...
Może jest jakaś opcja aktualizacji samych łatek. Dotyczy to również simmarket.com dla EPKK i PAvol3.
Pozdrawiam noworocznie
Marek2704
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Marek2704 »

jodle wrote:HI!
Jak zwykle problem z justflight.com. Otrzymałem 6 maila, że lotniska są gotowe do pobrania z nowymi łątkami. Pobieranie rozpoczęte. A tu zonk wersje stare...
Może jest jakaś opcja aktualizacji samych łatek. Dotyczy to również simmarket.com dla EPKK i PAvol3.
Pozdrawiam noworocznie
Tiaaa - mam to samo :roll: Jak to się mówi na Śląsku oni mają rułę i piec :D Wysłałem im marudnego maila, ale może zanim odpowiedzą (w tej dziedzinie też im się nie spieszy...) wrzucą co trzeba na serwery. Na szczęście u nich mam tylko Kraków i jedynkę, resztę kupowałem już w SimMarkecie 8)
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi, I have installed v 3.3. I must say that I appreciate the up-to-date appearance, but have been slightly disappointed by the new work-in-progress runway, clearly made with ADE and with no custom textures and bump. Anyway I am sure it will be looking good when it's finished ;-)
Further, I don't like the volumetric grass that appears and disappears in small stripes as I move along the runway; if I want to remove it do I just need to remove the related .bgl file?
Thank you!
jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

justflight odpisał i przeprosił.. pobieram... ciekawe czy aktualne ;-)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

jgoggi wrote:Further, I don't like the volumetric grass that appears and disappears in small stripes as I move along the runway; if I want to remove it do I just need to remove the related .bgl file?
Yes, you can simply remove the VolumericGrass.bgl at a selected airport.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Thank you Stanislaw. As to the new runway in EPKT, there was something wrong, I reinstalled the scenery and now it looks ok ;-)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

A small fix for Katowice EPKT to ensure AI aircraft would not land on the runway under construction.

http://rapidshare.com/share/F1CF98C6857 ... BA8145DCFA

Simply put the file to: FSX\Addon Scenery\Polish Airports vol.1\EPKT_X\Scenery
Jacek13
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Jacek13 »

Niestety nie dostałem żadnego maila od Simmarket-u. Czy da się zaktualizować to w inny sposób?
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Jacek13 wrote:Niestety nie dostałem żadnego maila od Simmarket-u. Czy da się zaktualizować to w inny sposób?
Wersja na SimMarket jest aktualna.
Po prostu zaloguj się, ściągnij i zainstaluj.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Sorry Staszku za spozniona odpowiedz,ladowanie gladko poszlo ,nad Wyspami i Holandia zachmurzone ,ale za to Od Niemiec az do samych Pyrzowic obserwowale wszystko z gory extra widoki jak pare niemieckich lotnisk, no i na EPWR byla fajna widocznosc jak juz znizalismy pulap lotu,no i poraz pierwszy podczas schodzenia na 27 widzialem moj dom z lotu ptaka ,bo przewaznie latam w nocy :wink: ,troche pusto na plycie pare Airbusow Wizzair i jakies Cargo..Farnair,TNT,Fedex,prace ida pelna para :lol: ,pozdrawiam i odezwe sie jak tylko beda luzy na PW.
MacAviator
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MacAviator »

I'm having a problem with version 3

Trees on the ramp, problems with the taxiways, multiple runway markings, objects on taxiways.

I have ORBX FTX Global installed, if that matters.

seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

FTX Global Manual read it ,everything is there how to install Airports

[ Dodano: Pią Sty 17, 2014 12:14 ]
http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/ ... guide-pdf/

[ Dodano: Pią Sty 17, 2014 12:26 ]
check library,check also in library where is installed ftx global

[ Dodano: Pią Sty 17, 2014 12:40 ]
Make sure antivirus is off when u install addons
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

MacAviator wrote:I'm having a problem with version 3
It looks like you haven't removed the previous version completely before the new install. Please remove all files referred to Polish Airports vol.1, remove all FS Scenery Library entries and install the product again.
Eddie
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Eddie »

I`ve suffered quite huge performance impact in Gdansk after switching to the latest version.

Could you give me some clues of how to "lite" it a little by removing few not essential and heavy on pcu BGL files, maybe?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thre shouldn't be almost any difference between the new and the old version. Are you sure you haven't installed anything else?