And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Don't hesitate to write your ideas here. We are reading everything and who knows what will be a good project for the future.
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by 1021744 »

Toronto, Canada could use a new scenery! CYYZ, CYTZ and others, also a City Scenery!
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Don't hesitate to write your ideas here.
Hi Stanislaw,

I want to suggest a project of the three new Georgian airports UGKO Kopitnari/Kutaisi (completely reconstructed 2012), UGMS Mestia (converted from a meadow into a small but modern airport 2010) and UGSB Batumi (new terminal built 2007). Of course just one of them wouldn't be bad, too. There is no rendition of these airports apart from a kind of improved afcads so far as I know. For Batumi, a photoscenery of the city could be an idea (a photoscenery Mestia would be great but I think also very expensive in terms of work and costs...).

And please, don't forget FS2004 when considering this project.

You from Poland have the advantage of a quick airline connection between several Polish cities and Kutaisi if you need to research there! I also met a lot of nice Polish people there spending their holidays.

Regards from Dresden
Harald
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Polish people are generally nice, especially on holidays! :mrgreen:
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

That was just the way I meant it! :D

By the way, I made some (few, because of military helicopter activities beside) photos of Mestia airport. You will, however, find some references in architectural magazines, because its architecture was widely praised after its inauguration. I don't know how sources are for Batumi and Kutaisi. Regarding spotting and photoshooting, I've made mixed experiences at Tbilisi airport, but there (in Tbilisi) were obviously military installations in vicinity.

Harald
asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

How about Salt lake city. For years that area has been neglected even tho delta and other airlines have a very strong presence there.
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

When the heck is Simmarket publishing the NY airports?
Eric
asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

B777ER wrote:When the heck is Simmarket publishing the NY airports?
I've been refreshing for the last 4 days every minute lol. I am obsessed with this airport Stainslaw. Take me money now! Lol
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Today.
asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

Alright! Thank you team. Count with me being the first one buying it.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I'll check it :mrgreen: and if you are the first I will provide you another product for free. :twisted:

[edit] You were 3rd... :P
andreir
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by andreir »

I would like tu suggest An eastern europe airport. More precisely i would like to suggest Bucharest Otopeni Intl Airport (Henri Coanda - LROP)
It's the biggest airport in romania and they have just extended the terminal with a beatiful building (extension) for 2-3-4 years ago. The extended terminal can look a bit or maybe some idead have been taken from terminal in paris CDG
There is no real scenery of this airport to FSX, and i really hope that you will consider to make this WONDERFUL airport

Best Regards
Andreas
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Jak wszyscy wiemy wiekszosc Lotnisk w Europie jest obsadzana przez Aerosoft i pare mniejszych Designerskich Firm ,ale jest jeszcze wiele do zrobienia.Mysle ,ze wschodnia Europa dla DD to wyzwanie.Ale takze zasugerowalbym lub podsuna pomysl Staszkowi i jego teamowi ,ktory z kazdym projektem pokazuje ,ze jest powaznym graczem na rynku virtualnego lotnictwa ,ze prawdziwym wyzwaniem w Europie byloby zrobienie Projectu Rzymu(Project Rome 2015)Wiemy ,ze Aerosoft prowadzi prace nad LIRF wiec jest jeszcze LIRA I mniejsze lotniska,ale powydaniu Miami I NY przez DD uwazam ,ze stac ich na podjecie sie tego wyzwania rowniez z Tamtejszymi lotniskami. :D .Byloby fajnie zobaczyc Rzym z lotu ptaka tak samo jak Miami czy NY.Pozdrawiam i dzieki za zyczenia urodzinowe od Teamu DD.Slawek

[ Dodano: Pon Cze 09, 2014 16:19 ]
Czesc Staszku.Chcialem zapytac o Port Lotniczy Radom a mianowicie ,czy zaczeliscie juz jakies wstepne przygotowania do powstania scenerii tego Portu???
Dedl
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Dedl »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Don't hesitate to write your ideas here. We are reading everything and who knows what will be a good project for the future.
Oh, won't you take me back home...

https://3fvamg.bn1.livefilestore.com/y2 ... scr561.jpg

Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia would be such a nice destination in FS9 and perhaps also in any other sim (never ever been done before).

Dedl
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

Is v. 1.1 for NY airports still on for this week being that it is Friday?
Eric