Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =5175#5175
All resellers get out products simultaneously. NYC v2 has been sent to JustFlight on November 6th.
kermit_70
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by kermit_70 »

Hello again,
I have been in touch with Martin at JustFlight.com, he is confirming they did receive the update v2.0 from you, but:
"According to the people upstairs we do have it in the queue but as yet no definite decision about whether or when we are going to release it"

So, in case JustFlight decides not to release it, is there another way to get the update with discount for those who bought v1.2 with JustFlight?
Perhaps you could give a "voucher" to be used at another store?

Many thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

There is no such possibility... None of other stores would agree for such a thing. :wink: I have no idea why JustFlight might not release it though. I will contact them about it. Anyway, in the worst scenario you can always aim for Black Friday 50% sale coming this month.

BTW, Simmarket and SimPlanet release software and updates same day they get them.
coolpilot06
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by coolpilot06 »

Hello - sorry if I missed it, but do we have to uninstall the previous version?

I may have missed it during the install of V2.0, but I disabled the scenery before installing V2.0 (however, did not delete the folder from my FSX directory).

I now seem to have 2 statue of liberties, and experienced an OOM error last night. I am wondering if I should uninstall it, delete the folder entirely, and then reinstall version 2.0?

Dziêkujê!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Yes, this is a completely new product. You need to remove the old NYC folder from Addon Scenery before installing the v2. You can do it now and launch the installer again.
coolpilot06
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by coolpilot06 »

Hello - thank you. I probably got the OOM because I had old files on top of the new ones. I reinstalled and everything seems to work perfectly, with a noticeable improvement in performance so far. Will be testing more, but am a happy customer!

Any plans on updating the airports someday? (I fly out of EWR a lot and there have been a few taxiway designation changes near 04L/04R, etc).
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am glad it works fine now.
Yes, but not too soon. We plan to release Baku first.
Avidean
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Avidean »

Great that this scenery is finally released for Prepar3D V2 and V3. Its been a long wait.
I am downloading it now :-) thanks for the discount. Its a great deal at 10 euro :-)

I am not finding any info about Miami city on PCAviator is this also a paid upgrade for Prepar3D V3 or is it available for download for those who already purchased Miami City X?
kermit_70
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by kermit_70 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: I have no idea why JustFlight might not release it though. I will contact them about it. .
Hello again,
I just saw a couple of promo videos of your New York City X... really well done. I lived in the Big Apple for many years and I can confirm the accuracy of your production.

Any luck with JustFlight.com? Did they tell you their intentions?

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks.
Negative, not yet.
olsachonye
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by olsachonye »

I am trying to install KLGA, KEWR into P3Dv3 but it is saying there is no registry. How do i make or get one? It doesn't give me an option to pick the folder in the installer. Thanks.
Olisa Achonye
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

If you checked the correct topic you would instantly get the answer:
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =7690#7690
Aero
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Aero »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =5175#5175
All resellers get out products simultaneously. NYC v2 has been sent to JustFlight on November 6th.
Sorry Stanislaw, but you need to help us here. I am in the same situation. Just enquired with the store, they know nothing about it. Please do not point the finger at you FAQ, it is not good enough, I paid good money for v1 and if v2 sorts out some of the problems I feel you should provide a link for the download providing you get proof of purchase which I am more than happy to forward to you. Look forward for a resolution! :!:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I have written to them.
Aero
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Aero »

DD Stanislaw wrote:I have written to them.
Appreciated ! :)