And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

clips
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Artur

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by clips »

Hello! These people stole your objects and use them in their paid script, which they sell for money. I ask you to deal with this and not to spoil your name! All links and photos are here. Thank you! https://vk.com/wall-219785879_36
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks a lot for your report - we'll take the necessary measures.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Those are definitely our models.
But I can't find where they sell such products... It doesn't seem like they use any of 'normal' stores.
Misiok
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Wojtek

Post by Misiok »

Kiedy planujecie pozostałe polskie lotniska? Katowice, Poznań czy Łódź? O Warszawie nie wspomnę :)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Misiok wrote: Thursday 21 Dec 2023, 11:32 Kiedy planujecie pozostałe polskie lotniska?
W przyszłości :P Wybacz ale na pewno nie wskażemy żadnych dat ani przybliżonych okresów. Działamy stopniowo, z zachowaniem odpowiedniej jakości, dostosowując się do dostępności scenerii na rynku. Jakkolwiek by to nie brzmiało, każdy taki projekt musi się "spinać" z ponoszonymi kosztami. Tymczasem zapraszamy na nasz Instagram, gdzie staramy się na bieżąco dzielić owocami naszej pracy: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
unhinged_aviator

Post by unhinged_aviator »

Howdy Drzewiecki team, enjoy your MSFS sceneries and purchased most of your Polish airports today.
Still missing EPPO and EPSC (Szczecin), which are available from other developers, but I want to show my support and encourage further development from you guys, so I won't be purchasing those products.
Are these at all in any stage of development? EPSC was previously offered on another platform so I imagine it wouldn't take as long as approaching an entirely new project.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, thanks for your kind words and loyalty. At the moment we are not working on these projects. Polish airports have always been close to our heart, but I'm not able to tell you if or when we will bring them to MSFS. Definitely it's not a simple conversion from the other platform to MSFS. You can observe our Instagram to see all projects under development: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
unhinged_aviator

Post by unhinged_aviator »

Bummer. I take it, that it's a much smaller market for a place like EPSC.
FlyFive
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: FlyFive

Post by FlyFive »

I was wondering when you are going to release the Warsaw Landmarks pack are you going to include your office as well? :D I am asking because Asobo, Aerosoft and ORBX actually did so - and the last one even included the detailed interior!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We have so many offices - which one do you mean!? :P We're the sim world freaks, so I'm pretty sure you will be able to explore more than might be expected.