- small static aircraft has no textures
- the trees between the aprons are missing (or this is demo feature?)
- hill before RWY 25 looks strange - I have FS Global 2008
I have forget to ask. What program do you use for the afcad?
1. I know that - it does not have them. Just like that.
2. Non of the trees are included in the demo version.
3. It will look better in the full version but not much different. Your mesh settings in your FS are somehow non-standard (higher value then normal). With normal settings it looks just as it should.
The issue is probably related to non-standard mesh settings in your FS. We use a flatten to put on high resolution ground images, so this thing will be visible anyway. The best I would suggest would be to go back to the default FS mesh settings.
Of course, you're not, Egbert. I have the problem too.
I guess there are very few simmers today who buy airport addons but use the default mesh or use TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19 instead of 21.
So, yes, looks like we have to live with it.
You can try to remove
EPKK_srtm_hill(...).bgl but that would probably remove the hill on runway 25 approach. You can also try to remove EPKK_srtm.bgl which will remove the whole mesh. In case you use FS Global, this might be a better option though... Please try it!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum