Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, they should be there. Is it a standard fsx or fsx steam?Have you tried to reinstall the last version of SODE? Does your SODE works properly for the other airports? If yes, have you tried to reinstall our scenery with admin rights? If it doesn't work for you, you can generate a log file from SODE, which should indicate what is happening in your case.
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Luca

Post by Tarzan »

Hey everyone,

I no longer have dynamic lights at any of your airports.

At least it won't be picked up by the plane.

What could be the reason?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. By "no longer" do you mean that it was fine before? Did you do anything in particular before they disappeared?
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 18 Sep 2023, 04:20 Hi. By "no longer" do you mean that it was fine before? Did you do anything in particular before they disappeared?
Hey,

As far as I know, it worked before.

I don’t have any idea what went wrong here. All other sceneries are working perfectly fine.

First I thought it’s a problem with only Polish airports 1 but all airports have the same issue (Warsaw, krakow etc)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi. Which p3d do you have?
I understand that you have "dynamic lights" enabled in your sim settings and you ticked the right feature in our installer during the installation process.
Does this problem take place all the time or after arrival for instance?
Can you try to use the files from the following post: viewtopic.php?p=23046#p23046
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 18 Sep 2023, 05:55 Hi. Which p3d do you have?
I understand that you have "dynamic lights" enabled in your sim settings and you ticked the right feature in our installer during the installation process.
Can you try to use the files from the following post: viewtopic.php?p=23046#p23046
I have the latest P3D V5, tbh don’t know which one it is. :D

All settings are active and even tried to reinstall to check settings again.

The problem takes place all the time.

I will try your file after work.
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 18 Sep 2023, 05:55 Hi. Which p3d do you have?
I just tried the file u showed above but it doesnt work for me...
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sound strange - we have not received any other similar reports for the P3D version.
Do you have any idea what did you change in the P3D before the problem appeared?
Does it look like that there are no dynamic lights at the whole airport at all?
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 18 Sep 2023, 16:03 Sound strange - we have not received any other similar reports for the P3D version.
Do you have any idea what did you change in the P3D before the problem appeared?
I can’t tell…
I just have sceneries installed and no graphics stuff. Just envshade is installed and that worked fine before.

I reinstalled the sceneries several times and also tried do uninstall all effects.

It looks like the FSX lightning so without the DLs…
If u look at my screenshot it looks like that on all of ur airports.
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 18 Sep 2023, 16:03 Sound strange - we have not received any other similar reports for the P3D version.
Could you do me a favour and send me all DL files?

When I use the DLs from inibuilds for Warsaw, it works fine…

And could you maybe send me screenshots of your settings? Maybe its so obvious that I just don’t see it…
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

I found the issue in a P3D forum I think.

It has smth to do with PBR.

Maybe it helps to make it work again. Do you guys have an idea with this?

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threa ... v5.449767/

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137784
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid that LM changed something with effects and forgot about the backward compatibility :roll: I'm afraid we are not going to work on any topics relating to P3D, which is currently below 4% of the total market share. You can eventually try this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=469&p=20162&hilit=d ... pbr#p20162
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 19 Sep 2023, 22:08 I'm afraid that LM changed something with effects and forgot about the backward compatibility :roll: I'm afraid we are not going to work on any topics relating to P3D, which is currently below 4% of the total market share. You can eventually try this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=469&p=20162&hilit=d ... pbr#p20162
Hey Martin,

As a long-time customer of your company who has bought every product so far, it's a shame to hear this.

I've tried everything and the link provided with the fix doesn't work for me...

Other developers have released a small fix and from what you read in the forums, it's not that complicated to fix.

I would really be happy if you could take a look at it.

Unfortunately, the MSFS is simply not interesting enough at the moment. If aircraft come from FSL etc., I will be happy to switch and buy your products there too.

Until then, I would be happy if you would support me and others at least a little in P3D.

Kind regards, Luca
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The product is perfectly "flyable" but if LM changes something, we are simply unable to keep up with such changes and we have no resources to do that. I understand that it would be great to have support for 10 years after the initial release, but unfortunately we are technically unable to do so without an additional team of several people doing only such upgrades (who would need to work for free). You mentioned yourself that it worked correctly before so this really isn't our fault that it suddenly stopped generating DL light on user models...
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tarzan »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 25 Sep 2023, 10:21 The product is perfectly "flyable" but if LM changes something, we are simply unable to keep up with such changes and we have no resources to do that. I understand that it would be great to have support for 10 years after the initial release, but unfortunately we are technically unable to do so without an additional team of several people doing only such upgrades (who would need to work for free). You mentioned yourself that it worked correctly before so this really isn't our fault that it suddenly stopped generating DL light on user models...
It's not like we want you to focus again only on P3D...all we need is sometimes small fixes and other small developers are able to provide that too.

It makes me really sad you just put zero effort in it and don't care.

For all MSFS developer it's just about money now and that makes it sad.

I'm self-employed and know what it's like to run a company, but old customers who generate very little sales are also very important to me...