UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Lenny
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Lenny »

DD Stanislaw wrote:If the setup can not create a folder it means that something is blocking it - f/e an antivirus software or that the path is wrong (f/e such drive does not exist).
Hi

The only antivirus that I use is Microsoft Security Essentials of Win7. In the meantime I installed several scenery addons into P3Dv4 (on H:\ location), without any issue, only your installers I can't get to install...

with kind regards,

Lennert
DCOUTY
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Impossible installation with P3DV4.

Post by DCOUTY »

I have the same problem.
It does not recognize the folder where my P3DV4 version is installed and as there is no way to change the path manually, I am blocked.

Same problem with Washington. Other versions installation works.
B.R.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

In this case it probably means that there is no correct registry entry for the sim or the installer can not access that entry for some reason.

Here is a tutorial on how to fix that: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293 (the tutorial is for FSX though).

Can you guys provide a full path to that folder? Maybe there are some non-Unicode letters included?
Lenny
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Lenny »

DD Stanislaw wrote:In this case it probably means that there is no correct registry entry for the sim or the installer can not access that entry for some reason.
[/quote]Here is a tutorial on how to fix that: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293 (the tutorial is for FSX though).[/quote]

To be honest... I'm an little careful of making modifications to my reg key, because I don't want to take the risk of not having the possibility to install other addons afterwards, which is no problem for me at this moment.

[/quote]Can you guys provide a full path to that folder? Maybe there are some non-Unicode letters included?[/quote]

Do you mean the complete path of my P3Dv4 folder on my H driver of the reg.key of P3Dv4?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

A new version of UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X v1.9 will be available soon. Customers will be notified when the update is available at the store you used to purchase the product. You simply need to log-in and download the newest version. It is not required to uninstall the previous one. The update is free.

• Re-programming of seasons to match the sim seasonal changes, autumn "red" ground textures removed
• SODE - compatibility with the newest version, all jetways edited
• All stand numbers updated on ground poly, AFD file and charts as per real world
• Taxiway lighting fixes
• GSX compatibility fixes
• Fixed terrain compatibility with Moscow City X and the default terrain
• FSW compatibility
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by por930 »

I am pleased I came here to ask about the uninstall and re-install method of v1.9 because the simMarket advice is to remove the old version and install the new version....I saw your advise here to install over the top....great idea, as this simplifies the whole process.

Geoff
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

That is simply a standard Simmarket's message.
Generally with our products - if you are notified by the installer to remove the older version it is not required to do. But in any case, if something does not work correctly, you can always remove the product's folder and install it again. It takes just a minute. :wink:

BUT: you need to remove any version including v1.5 and older to install the new version without any issues. This is mentioned in the installer. Additionally please note the SODE now works differently, just as in all our newer products (jetways dock to doors, not to predefined positions).
alexplgr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

uninstall

Post by alexplgr »

hello there
how can i completely uninstall UUEE V1.8 from p3d vd
thanks

[ Added: Tue Dec 12, 2017 21:05 ]
p3d v4
hmm
Raphael_Chacon
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Raphael_Chacon »

Thanks for the Update 1.9.... I bet that to update just removing the folder will be ok, right?
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by por930 »

Hi, Stanislaw,
On the charts you supplied,: (...)

what are the red numbered boxes for, and why are they different numbers than for their gates?

I was trying to find stand 41A for the A380? (see note 12 on airport parking chart)

"All stand numbers updated on ground poly, AFD file and charts as per real world" does this mean the gates and stands for your UUEE are now real world as at the date you updated UUEE?

Geoff
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
These are not our chart. Please refer to the product's documentation.
You do not need to uninstall the previous version.
alexplgr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by alexplgr »

hello
so i have installed UUEE V1.8 to update to V1.9 i can do it on top of v1.8?
hmm
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes.
alexplgr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by alexplgr »

thank you
hmm
Steffen986
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

atc on ground

Post by Steffen986 »

Hello my name is Steffen and I am a new forum member.

I have pretty much the same problem with the ATC as already described. I get an answer from the ATC only at Terminal A, not at the other terminals. Although I can request the release, and then confirm the taxiway, but I do not know where to go because there is no text or voice. Is there any new findings on this topic? The problem now occupies me for several hours.

Thanks and best regards.