UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

I already removed cfg twice before I came here. All sceneries are fine, other sceneries from drzewiecki works fine, the only issue is with UUEE. I did research and I found that I am not the only one who has such freezes in UUEE.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Freezes or sim crashes on startup? Please specify the exact problem.
Also - do youi have the newest version of SODE installed? I know the older versions had this problem, but the newest version are free of it.

Please do not quote full posts.
GraMcN
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by GraMcN »

Firstly, thank you for the amazing scenery!

I, too, experienced the 5 to 10 second stutters and no jetways after first installation in FSX. Tried re-installing but that didn’t fix it.

I uninstalled SODE (in Windows Control Panel which cleaned up nicely the dll.xml and exe.xml entries as well), re-installed UUEE but skipped the SODE installation page. Opened FSX at UUEE and found no jetways (as expected) but more importantly, no more stutters. I closed FSX and then installed SODE downloaded from the 12bPilot site (not from the link in the UUEE installation process). Now I have the jetways working fine and scenery without the stutters.

Perhaps this may work for others.
Regards,
Graham
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

GraMcN wrote:

I uninstalled SODE (in Windows Control Panel which cleaned up nicely the dll.xml and exe.xml entries as well), re-installed UUEE

...installed SODE downloaded from the 12bPilot site
Graham
Thx for tips.
How did you uninstall UUEE? I was unable to find the uninstaller and UUEE and SODE are not shown in Program and Features.
What filed did you install from 12bPilots? There are sevral versions: 1.4.1, Jetways 1.5

Thanks for help.
GraMcN
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by GraMcN »

In Control Panel, SODE shows as "SimObject Display Engine" published by 12bPilot. After uninstalling it, then run the UUEE installation program again (you don't need to uninstall it), but just click on "Next" when you get to the SODE page to skip it at this time. Open FSX which should update the scenery library database. Close FSX.

From the 12bPilot website, download and install the first file on the download page "SODE v1.4.1" and be sure to click on "register" button during the installation process.

Hopefully this works for you.
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

GraMcN wrote:In Control Panel, SODE shows as "SimObject Display Engine" published by 12bPilot. After uninstalling it, then run the UUEE installation program again (you don't need to uninstall it), but just click on "Next" when you get to the SODE page to skip it at this time. Open FSX which should update the scenery library database. Close FSX.

From the 12bPilot website, download and install the first file on the download page "SODE v1.4.1" and be sure to click on "register" button during the installation process.

Hopefully this works for you.
Looks like it did the trick. :)
i flew for couple of hours from/to UUEE and did long taxiing around the airport and no stutters. Will keep an eye on stutters but as of right now no issues.
Appreciate the help. :wink:
GraMcN
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by GraMcN »

You're welcome and glad you can now enjoy this great scenery!
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Lost jetways

Post by por930 »

Hi Stanislaw,

I had UUEE working great..but when I installed Moscow City X FSX, I have now lost the jetways . Maybe a coincidence.
I installed Moscow city, after previously installing UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X FSX. I noticed the Jetways were now missing. I checked that SODE was still registered and active.
I moved the two sceneries priority to 1 and 2. I have tried with Moscow City disabled using scenery config editor, this made no difference. I am using the latest SODE 1.4.10

I have included the SODE log which may help. I noticed the manual refers to 2 files and 1 folder that may need attention. I am a little confused as to the version of SODE..It downloads as 1.4.10, yet the site link says 1.5?

Regards
Geoff
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This is SODE issue - the fastest way to get help would be to contact SODE support. Anyway, please make sure that you have the latest version of the airport installed and the latest version of SODE.
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by por930 »

Thanks for the reply Stanislaw. So, your scenery shows the airport buildings and structures but not jetways, these are generated and actioned by SODE. OK, will post on their site.
How do I work out what version of UUEE I have? It was downloaded 27/11/16

Geoff
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The version is written in the installer and on the 1st page of the manual.
por930
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by por930 »

Hi Stanislaw, When I removed UUEE (deleting the file UUEE from the FSX/Addon Scenery) there are still many files associated with this scenery scattered about my machine(using program 'Everything' to locate)

As removing UUEE from Addon Scenery does not remove these other files for a clean re-install, do I simply remove what I find eg..
UUEE_X.sdx.ink
UUEE_X.sdx
UUEE_jetways....in many places eg, ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\simobjects\DrzwieckiDesign_UUEE\texture
ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\simobjects\DrzwieckiDesign_UUEE\model.UUEE_jetway_30A etc..
ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\simobjects...all the jetway info...

Are there also files for MyTraffic6 that require attention?

Jeffrey from SODE is looking at the UUEE sdx file for the issue with no jetways, but I wonder if this is where the issue is? Anyway, UUEE jetways did work before I got Moscow X, so I am in the process of removing UUEE and Moscow and getting back to only having UUEE and getting it working again. What version of SODE did you use for UUEE, and I will try the original version? If and when I get UUEE working again, I can then try and get Moscow working without killing the Jetways at UUEE X

Regards
Geoff

[ Added: Fri Jan 06, 2017 07:57 ]
Using the tool 'search everything', I located and removed any files with reference to UUEE, Moscow X and SODE.

I then loaded UUEE, accepted the installer choice for SODE, and installed and registered it. Fired up FSX/ UUEE and the jet ways were all visible and all worked.'

I then installed Moscow x, and retried UUEE and all jet ways still work.

So, not really sure what was the issue...Anyway, they both work ok.
Geoff
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Hello,

I seem to have issues with airport where it is on a hill above Moscow City X. Some airport edge vehicles are floating around. How can this be fixed?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Please provide us some screenshots.
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

See below. Very weird mesh issues. Also upon coming to the airport the textures and mesh inside the airport was messed up, gaping holes between runways.

https://s24.postimg.org/81h0om7dx/image.jpg
https://s24.postimg.org/pssn32msl/image.jpg
https://s24.postimg.org/v5hhh7ap1/mesh3.jpg

[ Added: Sat Jan 14, 2017 17:29 ]
Also to note, all is well if Moscow City X is turned off