UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Would be much easier to fix if it didn't work at all...
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Would be much easier to fix if it didn't work at all...
Hi ,

Is there a way to change the scenary priority in P3D4 ? As you can see on the screenshots, it looks like the airport is under something else , I made a screenshot of the P3D4 scenary listings if you can check this out , it is on my previous post.

Does it seems right to you ?

Thanks
DomiKamu
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by DomiKamu »

[Please do not quote full posts]

Hi, I'm not sure because all DD sceneries I have (UUEE, Moscow City X and EETN, all bought from simMarket) are declared in separate XML config file (scenery_add-ons.xml) - this may cause troubles with some third-party addons such Aivlasoft EFB (it can't detect UUEE airport :( ) - instead of "regular" scenery.cfg file... strange idea (IMHO)

This file is located into %ProgramData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Greetings.
Dominique
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You are wrong.
This is how Lockheed Martin asks developers to install their add-ons (refer to SDK: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/sdk/add-o ... opers.html ). We have nothing to say here. No editing of default files, period.
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

DD Stanislaw wrote:You are wrong.
This is how Lockheed Martin asks developers to install their add-ons (refer to SDK: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/sdk/add-o ... opers.html ). We have nothing to say here. No editing of default files, period.
Stanislaw,

I understand , however, this is a mint install of P3D with the lastest installers.

What can I do / try , to resolve it ? I already resinstalled it, still the same. I tried installing only Moscow city and UUEE without any FTX global and the results are the same.
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

IV_S wrote:Hello!
The name of the thread says that the latest version is 1.7. In my aerosoft shop account I can download only 1.6. How can I get 1.7?
Yep. I am shown 1.6 either.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DomiKamu
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Strange reply

Post by DomiKamu »

Hi,

I'm new on this forum, about UUEE issue with ATC. But I'm disappointed about your replies here. Firstly, by reading your previous replies, be sure I consider you're not really friendly person! sorry, but it's my opinion! Be sure I don't appreciate rude tone you've used in your previous replies (about an issue report). Perhaps now you've made enought $ or € with your products, and now you don't care about your (real) customers, even from vendor such simMarket.

Also, I've bought three of your sceneries - including UUEE (see image below) - all from simMarket, and you say we must to report bugs or claiming for update... to vendor. WTF?

Of course, I know in advance the vendor reply: "please contact the developer blabla". My vendor doesn't provide update as long as developer doesn't provide update, too. I'm using lastest UUEE v1.75, the lastest available in date.

Be sure Moscow City X was the last DD I've bought, you'll get no more money from me! too bad because I like DD sceneries...

Dominique CAMUS (it's my real name)
Sorry for English faults, I'm French.
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

DD Stanislaw wrote:You are wrong.

Stanislaw,

Did you have a chance to look into my issue with UUEE where the runways are elevated around holes ? ( see screenshots on previous page)

I have installed the Hotfix 1 for P3DV4 and still have the issue only at UUEE, other airports are working correctly.

Please note that I do understand that you are very busy and I do appreciate your work ( Since I bought it ... ) however, I have never received even an opinion on my issue ...

Thanks for your time and reply.

[French]
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

[French]

Relax and take it easy
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Guys, we do not speak French here simply because our team does not speak it. Feel free to write to yourselves in any language you wish in private messages.
DomiKamu wrote:UUEE issue with ATC
This topic has been fully covered - the issue comes to life only from time to time and we have not been able to discover that condition so far. This requires further testing.
DomiKamu wrote:I consider you're not really friendly person! sorry, but it's my opinion! Be sure I don't appreciate rude tone you've used in your previous replies (about an issue report). Perhaps now you've made enought $ or € with your products, and now you don't care about your (real) customers
With all the respect, we are not here to discuss that. This is technical support forum. I do request you to discuss these things somewhere else.
DomiKamu wrote:you say we must to report bugs or claiming for update... to vendor. WTF?
"WTF" is not needed but the rest is correct. Please read this: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 1197#11197
JBBJ wrote:Did you have a chance to look into my issue with UUEE where the runways are elevated around holes?
Yes, did a double-check with a fresh install of the sim and the product (v1.75). Couldn't get holes to appear. It means that it must be a conflict with another addon (AI ot FTX Vector or something else). The only possibility I see would be to make a TeamViewer session so I could see it for myself. Please contact our e-mail for that if interested: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/c.htm
DomiKamu wrote:JBBJ, as-tu vu la rudesse de ses réponses ? mais pour qui se prend t-il ce trou du cul ? (asshole) franchement c'est allucinant. Comme tu peux voir j'ai acheté trois de ses add-ons, UUEE (v1.75) rencontre des problèmes ATC Ground, et regardes ses réponses ! le mec s'est fait pas mal de blé, donc ça l'emmerde d'apporter un support pour l'un de ses produits, c'est trop fort ! bien cordialement à toi JBBJ.
Unfortunately I have to ban you from writing on this support forum due to your abusive language and the violation of our Regulations. The no-writing ban will be down after the period of 2 months (according to our Forum Regulations).
Cal.50BMG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Cal.50BMG »

Hi to all and greetings from Germany,

sorry if the answer to my question has already been given!

I've asked Aerosoft three times why they still don't offer the current versions of UUEE (and EETN) and they keep saying to me that they did not get any other versions from you. I'm only able to download version 1.6 of UUEE.

I believe the problem lies at Aerosoft, doesn't it?

Thank you in advance!
Patrick
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, the latest should be 1.75 . I'll contact them.

[edit] Store notified.
Cal.50BMG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Cal.50BMG »

Thank you very much!!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Did not receive any reply yet.