Seattle City X

Latest version: v1.3 (2018)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Seattle City X

Post by Martin_Starski » Wednesday 06 Nov 2019, 16:36

Really hard to say something more, especially as some our installers/sceneries were adapted to FSW for test purposes. Have you tried to reinstall our scenery with admin rights? You mentioned that there are no other addons, but it seems you have some ORBX files in the sim - there may be a relation to your problem.

Alejanjardo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alejandro

Post by Alejanjardo » Sunday 10 Nov 2019, 03:28

Thank you for the advice so far. I did try the following:

- Deleting the /ORBX files had no effect on the issue
- Uninstalling Seattle City X did fix it (picture w/default scenery attached for reference)
- Reinstalling Seattle City X (with Admin. rights) still brings back the issue (two examples are attached, there are more)
- Reinstalling Seattle City X also adds back the /ORBX file into my FSW folder, not sure why. I never got any ORBX products.

I appreciate the support, and Seattle X is a work of art that I really want to be able to enjoy, but it seems to be a problem with the installer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski » Sunday 10 Nov 2019, 11:36

Frankly speaking no-one reported the similar problem in the past, so it must be something relating to mesh of FSW. Which version of our scenery have you installed? Have you ever had any other addons for this area?

Alejanjardo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alejandro

Post by Alejanjardo » Monday 11 Nov 2019, 22:57

The pdf says its version 1.3, I got it from PC Aviator ten days ago. I have never had another addon for this area except for Seattle Airports X Demo.